letterboxd.com/samtlx/
letterboxd.com/thegr1fter/
letterboxd.com/hugo/
letterboxd.com/Quimerinha/
letterboxd.com/robotpie/
letterboxd.com/paatschy/
letterboxd.com/Rooks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to /lbg/? There used to be a thread all day erryday, but now it's dead.

letterboxd.com/karmanoodle/list/film-school-drop-outs-weekly-challenge-2017/
Might do this next year, might try and find a cult movie one again though.

Also, pic is the Argento films I haven't seen, are any of the ones other than Tenebre, Four Flies, Opera + Trauma worth watching?

I don't know

what a god dambed clown I am forgot the pic

letterboxd.com/Muxwell/

Die

Thanks for the bump. :)

I bumped it from page 8 on purpose you dumb nu-male niggerfaggot cuck

Four Flies isn't really worth it. Too much corny comic relief. Trauma is just kinda bad.
The Stendhal Syndrome is pretty interesting. Sleepless is like one of his old, good Giallos.

Yikes, another Tarcuntsky worshiper.

Your threadly reminder:

>Smoothhands only watches 1 minute "films" to pad his total number of films watched
>link_gorro (Amphibian200) is a raging SJW, pedophile, and discovered Sup Forums through the Breaking Bad subreddit
>Acid is a tranny chaser and obsessed with Healey
>Healey made Penis Boy
>m_obvs is an edgy 13 year old that deleted his profile out of shame
>mollykins is the "female" version of m_obvs that should just delete "her" profile
>Jackieray still hasn't grown out of De Palma like a normal person
>nosaj is a fat Irish pig that wishes he was a nigger
>steakbro is the only person that talks about film
>myrmician is a 30 year old neet Paki
>coryburning stalks girls in these threads and probably a rapist
>Miranna left these threads in fright after being stalked by coryburning
>winstonne is a jew that believes in illuminati conspiracy theories
>aeltbx is a fat paki and throws a fit whenever someone says mean things to him
>bel committed suicide
>dropout_bear wants to be a cuck for amaranth
>machill54 is a fan of the most uninteresting movies out there
>pupkin is a schmuck
>tsar attempted suicide and failed that too lmao

Hello steakbro

how can you be a sjw and a pedophile?

can you guys believe roger corman is still alive

kind of fucked up if you ask me

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Tenebre was so good wow. First Argento I've watched in a while
Sad that I'm nearing the end of the 'good' Argento films

>how can you defend degeneracy and be a degenerate at the same time
Gee I wonder.

letterboxd.com/Bandabydoo

What is some good non-giallo horror thinking of watching The Priests

I would recommend Angst
or Last House on Dead End Street
or Anguish

>this """taste"""

Holy shit how did Captain Fantastic get such good reviews. Biggest load of piss I have seen all year.

A sweet child o' mine singalong and an ode to Chomsky. oh my days

>MUH EVIL CAPITALISM
you know why

Yeah but it's completely shallow critique. It's the stuff you expect from a militant 17 year old who's just discovered Marx.

It's even set in a VW Camper, I can't believe people have eaten this up. Flabbergasted desu

does anyone have a torrent for the pervert's guide to ideology?
i don't know where else to ask

it's on extratorrent.cc

followed

>no ratings
>no commentary

into the trash

I am not sure why raging bull didn't completely work for me, maybe i will like it more on a rewatch. The editing was masterful though

letterboxd.com/FutureDays/

you watched four movies today?

I watched a fifth also but i forgot what it was

jesus fucking christ, i've been searching "pervert's" but it's titled "perverts". thanks.

yeah i had the same issue. usually i don't search words that have dashes or apostrophes or whatever

letterboxd.com/samtlx/

What should i watch next?
Onibaba, 20.000 leagues under the sea, godfather trilogy or ran?

Onibaba

What's so difficult about that?

godfather

Now i remember, it was Repulsion, pretty good.

nothing, I'm just jelly

I think i'll go with this.

And i'll do the trilogy after, granted, i already watched the first two and apparently the third one isn't that good.

>>bel committed suicide
No he didn't.

Is this the site most people use to track movies and shows?
I never bothered with tracking it but looks like I'll have to now, hope there's some open source app that integrates it

>track movies and shows
>and shows

you want trakt.tv

letterboxd is movies only and it also has a better user review community

letterboxd.com/thegr1fter/

Can hopefully finish two more before the end of the night.

Holy shit the madman actually did it. I'm barely on 4 out of a possible 5 for today.

I only did thirteen last year. I'm really trying to go for fourteen, but I'm hitting my limit hard right now.
Finishing Saturday the 14th soon.

>Tales of a Street Corner
>favourite
Mein nigger hnnng.

>The day I finish a movie, is the day I "watched" it, no matter how much I've watched on another day.
what did he mean by this
no seriously

Eichii Yamamoto does it again

I really hope this person doesn't come here
But if you do: kill youself

I guess if he starts at 23:00 and finishes on 00:10 he will mark the day he finished, not the day he started.

Doesn't everyone do that?

I, sadly, have to leave during movies a lot, or don't end up finishing in one sitting, and may finish the next day or after a few days. And whether or not I watched 99% of the movie on sed day, I log it as the day finished. Just me being autistic.

With some discretion, if I watch a 3 hour film and ends just past 12 I'll mark it as the previous day.

so much smut

This guy might have got it. That user could have just watched 90% of the films, leisurely, at an earlier date, and now just finish off the last 10 minutes or so of them.

Sorry about your rough childhood.

For other days, but for today's marathon I had to watch the whole movie today.

hey boys

more like this, aesthetically? as in a lot of city and ambiental noise

WKW
Air Doll

I will post my profile but only if thread reaches 150 posts

Killer of Sheep

letterboxd.com/hugo/

Yes i guess. People just feel like putting obvious shit everyone does on their site's bio on the internet, common too.

I guess i'm still not welcome here
letterboxd.com/Quimerinha/

No one else post. I don't want to see 's stupid profile.

>Watched this stoned. Do recommend.

How about trying reddit.com instead kiddo

i can try bud
would you mind recommending me ur favorite boards there so i can take a look?
and ofc i won't forget to rate you back!

xD

spoopy

So, to whom did the note book belong?

the greg

anyone wanna play rank the carpenter?

escape from la > halloween > the thing > escape from ny > assault on precinct 13 > big trouble in little china > they live > christine > starman > memoirs of an invisible man > the fog > in the mouth of madness > vampires > village of the damned > prince of darkness > ghosts of mars > the ward

why that score for Zerkalo?

well I do love me some greg. I just wish I could see more of his damn films x_x

Because it's mediocre you dumb fuck embryo

Please elaborate why :(

too deep for me I guess. I preferred stalker and solaris but not by much. Just not much of tarkovsky fan

Because what progressives want actually happened in Greece and Rome over 2 thousand years ago. Pedophilia, homosexuality, greed, all of these things were present there and were hardly suppressed until Christanity took over. As the human race always does, they rebel at the current order of things, and while deluding themselves that they are not regressing to the corruption and degeneracy of old times, but are rather moving forward. Progressives!

oh well
i have to see more carpenter, ill go by your ranking

wow you might be the biggest pleb here

I'm sure lots of people disagree with that ranking, but you can't go wrong with the kurt russell ones

cool, why?

>khhv
Literally and unironically
What did he mean by this?

>Pedophilia, homosexuality, greed, all of these things were present there and were hardly suppressed until Christanity took over
Because the church is famed for not being full of greedy homosexual paedophiles :^)

Die fuck

I'm not trash I'm good

holy shit
I feel like this day must have been miserable

Because bad apples at odds with doctrine are somehow evidence against doctrine and not an instance of the supreme fallibility of even the most pious men, which is in utter accordance with the Christian view of human nature?

You really should read some more before you expose your ignorance to any more impressionable, illiterate, internet people.

I updated my favourites from the best movies I have ever seen to the movies I enjoyed most.

letterboxd.com/robotpie/

kys

Not funny. Aeltbx died that way.

dude Tarkovsky is so FUCKING deep you just didn't understand it... like damn................

Wtf I still like Healey now. How long before SJWcid throws another autistic fit?

Did he delete it?

letterboxd.com/paatschy/

letterboxd.com/Rooks/

How to see how many films I have rated in a year?

Count

Not him, and I rather like Tarkovsky, but I will explain. His films, especially The Mirror, are very unusual and doesn't quite make sense. Almost as Lynch before Lynch, and maybe even more surreal. That's because some of his films, and again especially The Mirror, are like a stream of consciousness, like diving into memories, with some surrealistic scenes. Obviously this stuff provokes a certain 'war'. Some people will say that they 'got' more, because it was 2deep4u and I'm a true cinephile. Others will respond by saying they are pretentious, and will start hating Tarkovsky for association with these people they dislike. I myself don't pretend anything, and just enjoyed his films. He's not among my absolute favorites though.