Pam or Karen The Office Thread

Delicious brown vidya playing Karen for the win.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jennafischer/status/792023312847089664?p=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i forgot rashida was even in office

she's Ann to me

mobile.twitter.com/jennafischer/status/792023312847089664?p=v

OH NO. Jenna why!?

oh Ann, you beautiful tropical fish

Rashida looks kinda fat there

TTHICC

Karen.

Pam is and always was there to serve as a lesson on the folly of beta male obsession with the "cute, approachable girl." Jim is genuinely a catch. He's capable, affable, fun to be around, has his shit together, halfway decent looking, and going places career-wise. Pam is a plain jane secretary who hinges her self worth entirely upon who she's dating, hence why she's engaged to a kinda deadbeat alpha male douche for like five years, is constantly indecisive and dishonest with herself and others about what she wants, and frankly, brings very little to the table (she fucking quit art school). Karen was hotter, good personality and fun person to be with, more solid choice to build a future career-wise, and most important, was upfront about her feelings for Jim rather than playing games like Pam did for most of the first 3 seasons. The only reason it even SEEMS like a debate is because the show does an excellent job of focusing on Jim's oneitis to ultimately illustrate why it's such a powerful and unhealthy attachment in the long run.

Karen said it best. "Pam is....kind of a bitch."

Karen for sure.

tfw no Parks thread

Karen is really hotter in every way possible

She looks like a box. Im going with Pam.
But really I would go with Angela.

the ride never ends

Going to need recent photos of them side by side to come to a proper decision

If Pam was fat, she'd have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Being vaguely cute is the only thing that keeps her in the running.

If Karen was fat, you'd be going "dang,if she weren't a fattie she'd be a fucking catch."

That is... Actually a good point

>But really I would go with Angela.
This, both Pam and Karen suck. Tbh Rashida Jones looks like a failed abortion and is a good example of why interracial relationships should be banned.

Her face can't seem to decide if it is a white face or nigger face.

Forgot pic example

>Rashida Jones will never sit on my face

Literally why even live?

>Literally why even live?
To shitpost

I was worried you'd say that

Karen is like a 6/10 at best, she's pretty fucking bitchy, and doesn't even dress nicely.

Pam is like at her best, is super fucking sweet and adorable until they ruined her in the last season or so, and wears cute clothes.

You tell me, asswipes.

Karen was only really a bitch to Pam, and that's because she realized that Pam was being two-faced in acting like her friend while being coy about her lingering affections for Jim.

Who are the two people under Steve Carel?

Karen easily. Pam is like the frumpiest old bitch ever.

No.
She not that either.
Shit taste niggers I'm white btw

Kraczynski and Creed

If you can't tell who the one is directly under him, you genuinely have autism.

I don't even fucking watch The Office and it's obvious who it is.

Peak Pam wins for sure. The couple of prime years she had when she was relatively thin with a big rack and her face hadn't started getting fat and saggy.

Karen is pretty but really boring. She's thin and tan, which is nice, but the rest of her body is really uninteresting.

>Peak Pam
>Implying there was

>Dwight was the most handsome one

Well whaddaya know

Earlier season Pam,she was a completely qt for those seasons but after she and Jim had the babies she turned into a complete bully bitch for some reason. Karen was just always a bitch.

This. Only Pamfags think Karen was a bitch.

Erin was the only reason I kept watching after Michael left.

Pam was a bore and Karen is a lesbian.

>Karen is a lesbian.
P-proof!

Egg?

>Ann
Who?

>Ann
>Her?!

She was mentally retarded, right?

She cucked Andy for Plop.

She was almost the perfect Sup Forums Office waifu but nope, season 9 killed her.

>it's both recent and real

just JENNA my shit up

Jenna honestly concerns me

Kelly.