Help me get some puss puss Sup Forums. Ill post the rest of the convo

Help me get some puss puss Sup Forums. Ill post the rest of the convo .

get her in person. whatever it takes. you'll get laid by the end of today if you do. BUT realize, you're a rebound, and if you actually want to date her, you shouldnt approach her sexually yet

Cringe thread?

ask her about sex with joey and what she liked about his body

Nah fam, im just tryna cop a tiddy but what should i say tho

The trick is not to try. Just talk to her and console her. If she happens to be in the mood and gives you the puss, congrats. If not, tough tiddies.

tell her the best way to get over a man is to get under a new one

kek time to commit sodoku op

"Looking at colleges""walking to class"
>being petty drama
op is 99% most likely underage fag

MODS

OP you are basically her gay best friend and you will never fuck her

There is literally nothing you can do to get in her pants. Her pussy is sand dry and she is mentally unstable. She isnt looking to fuck anything

you have no experience and have no idea what you're talking about. She would be messaging her female friends to actually talk about it. She's messaging a dude because she wants a rebound.

He already fucked up,

Im 18 faggot, so what? And women like her spread their legs too? She used to flirt with me a lot before we stopped talking and now shes single so im tryna fuck. I just dont know what to say to seal the deal.

>calling me a faggot
>needing help from strangers too even text a girl

What ever you say bud

Responded to wrong comment

>taking it cool and addressing the situation, not her
Keep that up and you'll do well

Whatever goys this sound good or nah? Im basically just trying to convince her not to work things out

no you dumb nigger tell her you would like to spend time with her to help her ease her mind. she shouldnt "be alone" right now.

You should be putting him on blast saying hes an ass and shir girls eat that stuff up

user, abort you wont gain anyting and you are rushing your self to the beta state, leave with your selfrespect.

If she never made any kind of move on you and you are still only talking to her, leave it. Its not you bussines, you wont win a girl by acting beta.

If you have to try this hard for pussy, you will never get said pussy.

Damn, do I sound that beta? I put a shot out their before and she didnt catch on but in the past she wanted to hook up i just couldnt at the time, but either way us fucking is still a possibility

No he should not, he sould indicate his beta trates. "He is a nice guy, probably he got some emotional problems, I think he is just too soft to have long converstation about the breakup". By the same time not get involved. I never heard about somone fucking a girl after beeing a beta emotional toilet.

Welp now I play the waiting game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ feel like im losing her a little but shes pretty easy to re-gain so im not worried about it

holy fuck I didn't think it was possible to be this much of a beta

Jesus christ, OP. You just took a direct flight to the friend zone.

Ur clueless man. Stop talking about him and start talking about your dick man. Fucking loser.

+100 girls oldfag advice
>inb4 liar

You have to go straight forward. She's looking for a nice soul to listen her pathetic story and you don't wan't to be this guy. Make her understand you can cheer her up by having some good time, it will be a smash or pass but acting like her girl friend is for sure a dead end, she will stop talk to you as soon as she will find a guy good enough to fuck her

just tell her you want to smash and you dont give a fuck about being in a serious relationship. if she is a whore she would let you smash

Only dude on here with solid advice, thanks my guy ima wait for her reply and follow up with this

You are fool, what op is doing is smart, hes seen as someone who wishes good for her, if they dont get back together which they dont, she will run at OP because of that, been in this situation many times you have to play it carefuly and dont be forceful, just show you want well for her

Im no expert, but I do have my experience with same behavior from my side.

The main thing I always got out of those encounters is that they always went for the guy anyway, even tho I put in months of effort.

This man is kind of right.

If she is this sad, and you are cryto friend. Only way to fix it is to ignore her. Show how you dont care about her drama with other guys, you dont concerne your self with such little things. (Its bit late, but try twisting it this to making him look like a nice, warm, emotional but weak person and you dont have time to waste to talk about this kind of bussines.)

Think about it, how can you be a better man that that guy if you keep talking about "him".

"Lets get your mind of that boy lets do/go ..."

Inb4 OP was cucked by the rebound bf

If she is so "easy to regain" and have "almost hooked up with her before" why are you asking Sup Forums for advice?
Go on OP, show us you legendary skills

I can see you tipping from here orbiter

Lol this guy doesnt know shit.

Can I see your portfolio? You really sound logic and 2+2. But this things dont work like that.

You are right cant be forceful.

good advice.

dude throw him under the bus a bit....not too much but breaking up with someone like that is fucked up.

"well i dont really wanna judge but dating for a year and then just breaking up with someone like that is really immature. Sounds like hes got issues going on...and i know its cliche but you maybe dodged a bullet on that shit"

also its cool to to help out but dont help her too much. you do not want to be her shoulder to cry on...you wanna be her dick to fall on. which actually could be sooner then youd think. shes gonna fuck someone soon, shes a women. it could be you.

SOLID. Will use when given the opportunity. Okay bros. Phones on 2 percent and im on the road so if the threads still alive by 6 ill post results

She ain't about it bro, and shame on you for trying to take advantage.

Check'd and fuck off.

Alright so differently for virgins, you have to make her think that she wants you, that she wants to fuck you, you dont want to be that guy thats pushing it, how fucking hard is that to understand

Say "I'm that gorrilla dick nigga, I make dyke pussy wet."

If you follow my post good luck will come your way.

I don't feel comfortable saying the n word.

Say "I'm that gorilla dick pussy god. I make dyke pussy wet"

OP is a beta soyboy confirmed

Here's how you get that gorl, say "You got about ten seconds to show me that hole, cuz this gorilla dick daddy's hungry and if you don't blow me right, I might kill you."

I like your dialouge user but it would be better if OP was saying it at 2am in a Skimask after punching out her bedroom window

i will not read through all this bullshit you fucked up anyway i guess
but if this situation happens again:
just ask her if you can come around you fucking idiot

Don't hesitate, OP. Go for the pussy immediately. I had a girl crying in my apartment once, on her way back from the piece of shit she was fighting with. I always liked her and she was cute. She stopped to see me, basically meaning the pussy is mine if I want it, and I did. Don't hesitate. Get next to her, look down on her face, stroke her cheek and get your hands on that ass next. Thank me later.

i wouldn't say anything bad about the dude, if somehow they back together it will be very fuwkward situation for u. seeing ur replies u sound like a pope. i would suggest to change the whole damn topic cuz u won't get pussy by consoling her or shittalking about the guy, act like ur interrested in her not the relation or nag at her too. say u broke up days ago too and find a way to make fucking is the reason u broke up or anything else that has sex.