Buy kinder egg

>Buy kinder egg
>Get hooked on meth

aol.com/article/2016/06/01/5-year-old-boy-finds-meth-in-kinder-surprise-egg/21387376/?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000058&intcmp=hplnws

>A young boy has found an unexpected surprise inside his Kinder egg: white powder methamphetamine

Ban Kinder Eggs from coming into the... Oh wait.

>Eurofags will defend this

We warned you

>Freedumbz

^^

>find free meth in a Kinder egg
>complain
Fucking potatoes, I swear.

no one except low class white people take meth

Why doesn't shit like this happen to me..m goddammit so unfair

Well, they market it as kinder SURPRISE

Bin that kinder

Hard working people also take meth to increase productivity

What a shame, that stuff is pretty cool. Well you need some self-restraint or you overdo it, so no wonder people get hooked.

And euros called us dumb for banning kinders

>more milk
>less cocoa
Wait, don't you want more cocoa?
Whoever was smuggling that meth is going to be after that nigga. Like that episode of SVU

America was right again.

We call you dumb for all sorts of shit. Sometimes we are right, other times we are alt-right, but we never fail to call you dumb, one way or the other.

Reported to the police for not prepping the bull.

Nice, will bring some Kinders from my next Holland trip.

>not wanting to be high energy

It lasts too long, fucks your brain up completely and coming down from it is shit. Regular speed is much more pleasant tbqh.

I acquired a non-prepping license beforehead. Checkmate mothafucka.

We may be dumb, but we're also stupid!

Yup. Your folk never failed to astonish the rest of the World with utter stupidity. That's something to be proud of, I guess.But... is it part of some master plan ("hohoho did you really think we are THAT stupid") and you're going to conquer the planet by 2050, or will the chinks do it instead?

Surprise!