Omg is it really you?

We have missed you OP.

When will an Hero?

Go somewhere else

>When will an Hero?
>>>
> Anonymous 02/02/18(Fri)16:47:25 No.758726
Stop being mean.

He is an innocent whebble whabble and we hope he does fall down a flight of stairs with a rope around his neck tie to the top railing.

If you ever did find a girl, would you want her to see your years-long online catalogue of pathetic self-pity. Think she would admire or respect you for that?

why waste time thinking about impossible things

Quads confirm it will never happen

So what's the point of this thread? Again.

Sorry OP, I wanted to set you up with my cousin but your QUADS override my kindness.

I guess you will die alone. Shouldnt have rolled dem quads son.

So your just going to give up then and resign yourself to being alone? Why?

For the love of the Gods, man; have a little self-respect. You have the entire world in your fat little hands, go and do something with it. Save up and take a trip, see some of the larger world that's waiting out there. Change jobs or solidify yourself in your career path. Start working out, take care of yourself, eat better. Just do SOMETHING constructive.

Look, you can come here and cry. You can sit and feel bad for yourself, berate yourself in front of anyone who would listen, but what's the point? If you've already made your mind up about yourself and your life then I guess that's that and nothing can help. But, what do you want? What do YOU want, from YOUR life? That's a big question and you've gotta get working on that.

So ask yourself, who do you envy? Why do you envy that person? What do they have that you don't? And, how can you get to where they are? Those are the things you need to ask yourself. That's your starting point. From there, put in the work. Dedicate yourself to being better, not for some woman, but for yourself. Do it for yourself. At the end of the day, you're all you have.

Didn't you see the sex bot thread?
Also curious, how tall are you?

Get cancer.

where do you live, ill come beat the shit out of you for absolutely no charge

>So ask yourself, who do you envy?
people who have relationships and stuff like hugging cute girls
>Why do you envy that person?
because they get why i'm cursed to not get
>What do they have that you don't? And, how can you get to where they are?
they have better genetics and are physically attractive

i'm 5'11"

I seriously hope you are alone forever you whiney bitch

PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

You can't be alone if you off yourself tbh

How many cold approaches under your belt?

I'm shorter and approached like 40, but still foreveralone. You should at least try it, but if it doesn't work you can look forward to a future of robots.