Wtf I hate america now

wtf I hate america now

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.de/produkte/produkt-profil?productName=big_mac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The food I eat to be obese costs me fucking $400 a week.

>400 burgers/week
jesus

>HAES fatties spouting BS
Triggered desu. Making stuff at home is cheaper anyway, plus the "salads" fatties eat are always drenched in ranch and thus have like 2000+ calories.
Also burgers ain't that bad, just had 2 Big Macs (1020kcal, which is a light dinner for me) on Wednesday (for the first time in a year), it's not "empty calories" at all to me like many claim, as they filled me up good enough that I only ate about 2000 kcal in total that day, while I usually maintain at 3000-3500 (1.90m 74.8kg fairly active)

this is fake news

I hate fat people so much holy fuck
Weightocide when

"empty calories" refers to their dearth of amino acids and micronutrients, you stupid nitwit

I don't have a problem with getting fat but my food budget is $3/day.

Always took it to mean "not filling", which usually goes for carby/sugary stuff

Small salad is 3.6164 US dollars in Japan.

Do people want to die? Salads can't be a standalone meal by themselves unless you want to look like an auschwitz inmate. Though that amplifies the guy's point I guess.

>not having a salad for lunch and dinner and 10 lbs. of protein powder for breakfast

>$3/day

wat

I find this to be somewhat true.
The cost difference isn't extremely great, but so far as prepared food goes, the healthy options are often more expensive.

Still cheaper, and healthier to make your own food if you have the means to do so. Then again I live in Iowa so food is just cheap in general.

Salads are a dumb food for dumb people

>eating prepared salad

'no'

He's literally a NEET. Even the lowest allotment of food stamps a person can get comes out to $6/day.

This

dont you dare pick on germany

I eat quite healthy for around 40CAD/week

I eat prepared salads almost every day. can't waste time washing and chopping vegetables when I have to meet my Sup Forums browsing quota.

>10 lb bag of chicken quarters for 6 dollars
>5 cartons of frozen vegetables for a dollar each
>$11 for a entire week of dinner
livin the life brehs

>1,90 74 kg

Hello mister skeletal

You know what is really wrong?
Go to an american fast food and eat salads

Washing and chopping Veggies takes 5 minutes at most. Salad is propably the easiest and fastest food to make besides a sandvich, you must be incredibly lazy if you can't even make a salad because it takes too long.

>burger
>$1
where

salad
>$7
where

>Not making your own food
Faggot

>doesn't beat up fools to get hearty bentos at half off
Shameful dispray.

Just buy that burger and eat only the lettuce, tomato and cheese

Problem solved

fake and gay

am I the only one who would rather starve all day than eating salad?

yes
salads are delicious if fresh

no, I'm sure other subhumans are just as incapable of appreciating feta cheese and Kalamata olives

t. Greek

I love oliver and cheese, I just hate grass and tomatoes, as I'm not a fucking rabbit

Same here Tbh

lettuce and tomatoes are not grass

It's cattle fodder = grass

This.
These posts don't happen on their own accord, after all.

I liked that show.

it's an incredibly lazy vs incredibly poor argument
most people fall somewhere in between

>Trader Joe's

Actually pretty great

Salads are really overpriced in restauraunts and fast food but you can make it yourself for almost free.

>sick Indian cattle, processed cheese made from leftover cheese scraps, and bread that doesn't rot cost less than fresh vegetables.
Since grocers don't sell food that low quality, it is much cheaper to make a salad then a burg. Restaurants can obtain garbage.

>indian cattle
No fast food would deliver meat from across the ocean, it is always of local origin.

Apparently I was wrong about it being Indian, but they import a lot of beef because American beef normally isn't lean enough.
>INB4 fat joke
>also I'm talking about the US, it could be different overseas.

>2 Big Macs
>1020kcal

economy of scale
t. question answer pro

burgers are better than salads though

563 calories is 563 cal.
563 kcal is 563 000 calories

The small calorie or gram calorie (symbol: cal) is the approximate amount of energy needed to raise the temperature of one gram of water by one degree Celsius at a pressure of one atmosphere.[1]
The large calorie or kilogram calorie (symbol: Cal), also known as the food calorie and similar names,[2] is defined in terms of the kilogram rather than the gram. It is equal to 1000 small calories or 1 kilocalorie (symbol: kcal).[1]

calorie is a retarded measurement

IIRC correctly we measure food in calories but its shorthand for kcals. So when an americunt says 2k calories they mean 2k kcal (2,000,000 calories)

The $1 burger generally won't have anything on it other than condiments and thin pickle slices. The $7 salad will be bigger.

>Anonymous

Just make your own salad dummy. Cabbage litterally costs 20 cents a pound.

How about those lazy fatasses buy the groceries and make the salad themselves instead of buying it prepared at the fucking McDonalds. I'm pretty sure it won't cost 7 dollars to make just one bowl of salad. Fucking retarded Americans, holy shit I hate them so much.

I sort of agree

>go to a supermarket
>cookies, cakes, crisps (chips), oven meals, chocolate bars all being promoted for £1
>a bag full of spinach or peas in a pod or green beans costs almost twice the cost

That said eating healthily is not THAT expensive if you're willing to cook/forego taste. A lot of the very cheapest shit at the market is the healthiest:

My diet:
>Oats and Milk
75p per kg, and slightly uner £1 a litre
>tinned sardines/mackarel for lunch
40p for the former, 60p for the latter.
>alternatively make spinach wraps with goats cheese
^ this is admittedly more expensive - but 1kg of spinach for £4 is not too bad considering that eating a whole kg of spinach is pretty hard
>chicken thighs with rice, frozen peas, fresh brocoli and carrots for dinner
£5 a kg of chicken thigh if you know the right supermarket. 45p a kilo for rice,frozen peas are 1-1.30 a kg, brocolli is 45p a bunch (cauliflower would probably be cheaper but is more work), carrots are like 60p a kilo
>occasionally post dinner either cottage cheese cup, baked beans or tinned mushy peas
63p for 300g - 24p for 400g - 15p for 400g

Cronometer says I'm hitting literally all my macros and micros with this diet and actually its fairly cheap and quick food to cook.

Although it sounds bland, i am omitting the mention/cost of the different spices and herbs and sauces i use to flavour the dinner and the fish.

>$7 salad
Probably because they need at least 1 kg to be full

The German ones have a little less actually
mcdonalds.de/produkte/produkt-profil?productName=big_mac