Whats the best group of the 90s and there best album and why is it the smashing pumpkins with siamese dream?

Whats the best group of the 90s and there best album and why is it the smashing pumpkins with siamese dream?

nice try!

B8 harder, Tumblr.

You're funny siamese dream is the greatest album
Get those emo 3 chord songs away

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness was better

Nah m8

Lyricly hell year but the feel of songs like soma and hummer just put me in awe so this time dubs are wrong

There is only 2 other albums that even come close to siamese dream and thats not one of them in fact its very far

Wu-Tang had the most great albums, but this was the best

does this user not know that Corgan was literally trying to make Loveless when he started making records?

Rapeman is the true answer

No corgan has never stated that but he was inspired by about anything that wasnt popular during that time FOR INSTANCE LOVELESS

How could that album be considered great when it contains one of the worst songs ever written on it? Disarm btw, as if I even needed to say it

Don't even give a fuck, these guys put out one hell of a 6 album run in the 90s.

I don't like Siamese Dream but I do like Disarm. It's like the only song on the album I sincerely like, and even then I'm just sort of like "Eh, it's cool".

I agree disarm is one of the worst songs on the album but songs like soma are what makes the album stand out

i want to be the girl (male) with the most cake

It has lots of good songs but I don't understand how it could be considered one of the "best of the 90's" with a song on it such as disarm, a song that is almost completely unlistenable to me. Billy's lyrics on this album are only bearable when drowned by Big Muff guitar tone. Bringing them front and centre with an overly melodramatic acoustic cut, replete with an out of place SO DRAMATIC AND EPIC string section, Corgan's awful singing voice, and not a smidge of self awareness to lighten the mood that takes it self WAY too seriously

Smashing Pumpkins? You can't be serious

who needs a group

>hates disarm
are you 14 dude?