S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again.
Because muh furiday!
Small colorful mares from popular TV shows are fine too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk
youtube.com/watch?v=YAjS0m_UUq8
youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=146
youtube.com/watch?v=h3dSMbm1aws&index=1&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=FE_DkEJMJbU&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=21
youtube.com/watch?v=C6H6tqzx4S4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=40
youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=45
youtube.com/watch?v=BORF1yCo9oI&index=48&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=75
youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc&index=74&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=107
youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=103
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still at work for another hour, so not much posting from me.

I'm tired but maybe I'll stay a little.

Feral ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=K5KAc5CoCuk

Ereyone skeerd of the other bread?

Feral is furry too.

Hey gents.

Hey, Hotshot. How's it going?

I need a hug from a floofy lady rn, I'm cold and I want to snug up in fur to feel warm :x

There's another one? Ugh.

G'ewenings

Heyo, goes well! Homeless man sleeping by my car though, need to keep an eye on him.

And I don't see another un-capped sfur thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=YAjS0m_UUq8

Yeah, I would definitely be wary.

Why not buy him some food? But make sure it's a one time thing.

Your car gonna catch some sort of ebola

He's yelling at people that walk near him. I'm afraid he might not exactly be accepting of a sandwich from the store.

youtube.com/watch?v=oiKj0Z_Xnjc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=146

Lol I love that pic.

Where do you live dude? Las Vegas? Sounds like a problem.

Ha, SoCal. It's about 50/50 if a hobo is a yelling one or an okay one.

youtube.com/watch?v=h3dSMbm1aws&index=1&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

I need more paws :3

Expensive. At least weed is legal there.

youtube.com/watch?v=FE_DkEJMJbU&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=21

We pay for the weather, really.

>At least weed is legal there
Alas.

Personally I prefer a cold snowy winter night surrounded by fur. Year round if possible. The colder the better as long as snow is involved. I hate snowless cold weather. And warm weather is pretty uncomfortable when you have so much fur on your bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6H6tqzx4S4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=40

Yeah, I can't miss something I never experienced. Driving in rain is hard enough. Really cold rain and soft fluffy cold rain sounds terrible.

>tfw you live in GA but you love the cold and snow and hate the heat and God awful humidity
Let's move to Antarctica together, fuck this place.

Antarctica? Count me in!

I've wanted to live in Antarctica for years so I can be away from everyone.
How ya doing, Fuzzy butt?

good, cant stay long though, gotta eat soon.

I wish. Maybe Canada? Better yet Russia if I had the money.

Yeah most people I've met in life seem pretty one-dimensional cookie cutter. Not to mention self-absorbed and really detrimental to all those around them. I try to keep my distance from most people except for money reasons.

Hey Alex.

youtube.com/watch?v=lX44CAz-JhU&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=45

>keep my distance from most people
The furst and last rule in Life Advice

Hey, Alex. What's up?

Sure thing dude.

Maybe Canada.

I pretty much agree. Some people are cool and nice to be around but not many. Just give me a giant polar bear girlfriend to cuddle and ride in the snow in the Antarctic tundra, I'll be happy.

Yeah dude I'm not a misanthrope around respectable people but most people just don't have that quality lol. Sad world.

My only problem when I move to Russia is the fact that I like variety in my doggo gfs. Can't have a team of doberman, golden, poodle, gsd, and a single husky pull your dog sled. I guess we'll just ride around in style in a snow-equipped Mercedes.

Oh my god, a splash of grenadine with a screwdriver is heaven.

Looking to replace all my peripherals since they're all semi-broke. Keyboard I can still live with. Mouse, perhaps. Headset, no.

There are no headsets that are Lua-programmable other than the Lolitech G930 and G933, so I'm going with the latter.

Really wanted something with better sound tho. If only Sennheiser made a programmable-macro button headset.

youtube.com/watch?v=BORF1yCo9oI&index=48&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

It's a good thing the bad outnumber the good so the human race will become extinct

No weed no alcohol, uncomfortably sober for like 9 months now. I envy you. I really do.

My headphones are some cheap Chinese knockoffs. I stopped using Logitech when I noticed their quality drop like a brick out of nowhere since a couple years ago. Mice dying after a year consistently.

Well you can always get different dogs, hopefully giant and floofy to cuddle in the cold, like a Samoyed, Malamute, et c..

Why would you need a headset with buttons? My Sennheiser PC 363D sounds amazing and only has a little wheel for volume because it's all I need.

Yeah no going back from that trajectory at this point. Too many evil examples weighing down the entire species. A couple good people who want to be left alone or invent useful stuff to contribute aren't going to make a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=75

Yeah but I really like how sexy some dogs are, like dobies.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc&index=74&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

Come to MA, it fucking sucks here. You won't like the cold anymore after you've been treated to a long winter followed by a well deserved warming and then a sudden deep freeze yet again.

Looking for some music. Please share.

youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=107

No, it just ended but was only 3 of us.

Might do that short term before leaving America. Since weed is legal there.

Ah, got it. Yeah, just came into the board and saw this one up top. Good timing.

Eh, I never cared much for dobies. I like giant and floofy, obviously. Wolf-like dogs are my favorite, like Tamaskans and Saarloos Wolfdog.

So I've heard. What would bother me the most is not being able to haul ass in fast cars and on sport bikes half the year. That's the only good thing about living in the south.

Shops are supposed to be opening up this summer I believe. Hype

Watching it all crumble is pretty amazing. Every day you see them destroy things you didkn't even know existed. Or hadkn't ever consciously thought about

Those are great too. I like all types of good-looking dogs. Variety is my thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gAjR4_CbPpQ&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=103

>Post Giants

Ugh, gotta call the police on this homeless dude. Bbl

>insert dick joke here

Later, Hotshot. Hopefully he doesn't fuck with your car or anything.

L8r

Which means they'll be out of stock by June 22

Yeah it's really disheartening, but we can't do anything against the constant negative actions of billionaires and poor people, committing to evil acts alike. This planet will die from pollution and society will die from being stripped away of all human rights. Sad.

Oh well, I'm just here for the ride, not to join in on their shenanigans. If I can find a quiet home away from their self-destruction then that'll be my little bubble on this earth.