Would you fuck a Neanderthal?

Would you fuck a Neanderthal?

Hello my new fetish.

Are neanderthals gay?

Yes I would
Just ask your mother

This one, yes.

People still do

LOOKS LIKE ANY OTHER STINKY HIPSTER FAT FUCK..COMPLETE WITH TATTOO.

Probably

it's pal john's ex-dylke the wife
ex- well...

Be nice guys. I'm seriously fucking horny and I want to fuck this Neanderthal. I want a Neanderthal gf. Be fucking nice.

I look like a caveman
So yes

>Neanderthal

DESIGNED FROM THE MOST INTACT SKULL WE HAVE:

CAVEMEN WERE NOT FAT FUCKS. THEY WERE MUSCULAR AND HAD HUGE COCKS. YOU ARE MORE LIKE A TROLL.

My wife is from Sonora, so I'd have to say "yes".

Shakira has really let herself go

T H A L E D

The way you type is still annoying and ridiculous.

I'm a former football player i have a lot of fat and muscles

This, Neanderthals were basically skin, muscle, and bone. There's no evidence of them being overweight at all; quite the opposite, in fact, especially after being outcompeted by white people's ancestors, the Cro-Magnon men.

>Sonora

I KNEW YOU WERE A FAT FUCK

They weren't able to speak, right? So I guess they can't say no, right?

I SEE FAT, A GUY WHO IS PROBABLY 5'4" AND NO MUSCLE AT ALL. FUCK OFF TROLL.

MY GUESS IS A NEANDERTHAL FEMALE WOULD UTTERLY BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU FAT FUCK.

You seem to have a chip on your shoulder. What's wrong, mate?

>There's no evidence of them being overweight at all;

HOW THE FUCK WOULD THEY GET FAT EATING PREHISTORIC CAULIFLOWER AND HAVING TO ACTUALLY WORK FOR THEIR FOOD?

FUCKING IDIOT.

FUCK OFF 5'4" FAT MANLET.

They were able to speak. They had the same setup as us, probably sounded different though.

T H A L E D

They say many of our ancestors interbred with them and lots of people have Neanderthal DNA.

They are the same species as us.

Mega kek

No seriously. You seem to have some anger issues. I want to help you.

Neanderthals where short

UHHH.....NO FAT FUCK. AT MOST SOME PEOPLE CARRY 5% NEANDERTHAL DNA FATTIE TWO FUCKS

NO SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE FAT AND UGLY NOW FUCK OFF.

YEAH BUT NOT MORBIDLY OBESE AND UGLY.

No no, please calm down. First, hit that caps lock button. That is a good first step. Then we can talk more.

PS. NO THEY WERE NOT. MOST TALL PEOPLE CARRY A VARIANT OF A NEANDERTHAL GENE THAT MAKES YOU 6'+

Hmm.... You're acting weird.
Are you okay?
first time posting in this tread. just saying.

>ugly
>dont show face

LOL. OK SAMEFAG SAMEFAGGING A SAMEFAG THREAD.

Kek checked

Probably have to shave the legs first but yeah I would.

Shhhh

Not the same fag, just some short 5 foot 6", mostly hairless guy getting drunk.

Seriously whats up? Whats your pain?

i was thinking, whites would not exsist if it weren't for the white skin from the neanderthals

so thanks to the people who fucked them back then to create white girls

you the real MVP

Looks like a slavic female.

LMFAO. UHH...NO. WE GOT WHITE SKIN AFTER OUR FLIGHT FROM AFRICA. THEORY IS WE FUCKED A YET UNKNOWN SPECIES ON THE WAY TO EUROPE.

Shakira?

Yes but not just for the novelty of it, she'd probably be real kinky... Club play? Rock play? Fuk yeah

LMFAO. SHE WOULD SMELL LIKE SHIT. BE ROUGH AS FUCK AND PROBABLY BE DISGUSTED AT YOUR SIZE 52" WAIST AND CONFOUNDED BY THE MAP OF STRETCH MARKS ON YOUR FAT BODY.

Neanderthals are so much more sophisticated than those homo sapien monkeys. The were even considered an egalitarian society according to one paper in which females hunted together with the males. Too bad the homo sapiens almost killed them all.

Sounds like my kind of grill

Almost? You do realize that the only traces of them are in YT's genes, right? That more or less qualified them as completely exterminated.

Please, mate. Don't try to reason with a Neanderthal.

No. I prefer French-Canadian men.

>woman

wuld bang hard

Kek
I think user may have been triggered by the body type of guy who touched him as a kid.
That or underage middle school fags are here are up late since there's no school tomorrow

she looks kind of like a neanderthal

Niggers have no superior Neanderthal blood.

I FUCK YOU CROFAGMAN SWINE! YOU DONT INSULT BROTHER GERRZAK! I SHALL BREAK YOUR PUNY LITTLE FAGMAN BONES YOU HAIRLESS TWIGLIMBED LANKY FUCK! YOUR MOTHER TOOK COCK LIKE A CAVEBEAR AND DIED WITH HER TORSO RIPPED IN HALF! I BREAK LITTLE SKINNYMAN LIKE YOU FAGMAN MONKEY! WE ARE NOT EXTINCT BUT SOON YOU WILL!

you mean an abbo?
no

I AM NOT A SKINNY FAGMAN FUCK! FUCK YOU IN YOUR LANKY MONKEY ASS! GO BACK TO THE SAVANNA FAGGY BONE FUCK FART! I WILL FUCK YOUR FACE LIKE A PREGNARANT SABERTOOTH FERRET! YOUR ANCESTORS BRED LIKE RABID WHORES!

YES! YES! LITTLE MONKEY SWINES ARE WEAK AND STUPID! WE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE! FAGMAN KIND WILL BOW DOWN TO US! WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR HOME!

YES SISTER! WE MAKE OUR KIND RULE AGAIN!

HER RIBCAGE IS SMALL, BUT BLOOD RUNS DEEP IN HER VEINS!

But do her hips lie?

SOON WE SHALL RULE AGAIN!

>blood runs deep in her veins

Sage goes in all fields

tfw no 10,000 BCE gf

I fucked one for eight years, then finally divorced her.

FUCK AWAY WITH THAT CROFAGGOT FUCK! THIS IS FOR SUPERIOR NEANDERTHAL RACE ONLY!

>Set a game when breeding would be top priority
>Become the chief of your fucking tribe
>Never smash
Bravo Ubisoft

Apparently intact neanderthal skulls are hard to come by because somebody was eating their brains.

>Baggins
>Shire

I'm fucking your mom, It's the same??

Damn just think of the dirty sex they were having. Nothing better to do after hunting and gathering, right?

All that filthy, mucky, sloppy sex.

play fc3 fgt

Go back to milking your chickens you 3rd world pleb.

Top thread all day!

If she had nicer tits than that, yeah.

Our ancestors did so why not?

Big dick suckin' lips