Just about too go into a program for people addicted to cannabis. Have done lot of blow and weed tonight...

just about too go into a program for people addicted to cannabis. Have done lot of blow and weed tonight, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same? but without a program

ya know earlier I was thinking about going and buying some heroin however where the fuck would I buy heroin?

so I bought some beer instead..

>>why are you such a loser, WTF happened to you as a kid to make you turn to fucking drugs ,

There's no such thing as addicted to cannabis. YOU are whats wrong with today

sounds like u need to smoke some weed my man

Why don't you just quit instead of wasting time and money on some sheep program?

Going to a program for weed...

You are a pussy OP
I smoked for 8 years and grew for 6, quit cold turkey, now im sober 11 months. Infact, i still grow it. No withdrawls going cold turkey and no need or want to smoke it.

I quit alcohol cold turkey a year ago. Almost died from withdrawls. Still didnt need rehab or a clinic

I have a intp personality type and a addictive personality.
If i can do it without help so can you.

I only smoke weed and comsume cbd oil
I use it for chronic GAD, Bipolar and Insomnia
Its better then being on 10 ssri's and anti-psychotics with horrible side effects. Not to mention the tranquilizers and sedatives for insomnia, causing respiratory failure(i've been to the icu twice cause the meds shut down my lungs)
With weed i dont have side effects, its natural and my life isnt at risk

You can become chemically dependent on weed, yes you can

if you need a rehab for being addicted to weed, i don't say this phrase much, but legitimately kill yourself.

I wish I live in a state ware this was legal yea I konw the meds make you just as sick but in other ways. And if your to sick you can't work and than you lose your job and. Have no coverage and can't afford the meds I nearly died going cold turkey off. Like 3 bI poler meds shit was fucking nuts neary lost my mind to as well.

inject blow, snorting is a waste

beautiful buds but it could use some more even high PK.

Nope, its just day 45-66 of flowering, it filled up near the end

Fucking this!
Lemme guess, you have a hard time accomplishing anything. You have no job, or it's one that can be replaced by a robot. Your relationship's suffering. You think the 420 blaze it yo lifestyle is edgy and cool, but you're a piece of shit.
>no mayan, It's the weed

>have done a lot of blow and weed
>go into a program for people addicted to cannabis

I'd be more worried about the blow if I were you.

my day 55s are literal giant airheads, how many days do you flower? i only do up to 70 days.

Found the retard. Durrrrrr I did it therefore everyone can. Everyone is the same.

Marijuana? Have you ever sucked dick for Marijuana??

>chemically dependent
No.

In the same way chewing you fingernails is addictive. Sure, some chemicals in your brain tell you to do this, but there's nothing in your nails to withdraw from.

good for you op. for everyone saying "hurr durr can't be addicted to weed because the pro weed agenda says so" fuck off seriously. No it is not heroin withdrawal but after smoking for 8 years straight it took me months, maybe even half a year before my reward circuitry was back to normal. Weed is harmless if done infrequently but daily use changes your brain chemistry.

"In 2015, about 4.0 million people in the United States met the diagnostic criteria for a marijuana use disorder"

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive

Biting your fingernails do not release dopamine,endorphins,serotonine, or norepinephrine.Nor does it effect your GABBA

It depends, i like to run most of mine later, the sativas are going 77 days atleast. Most of the time i run with indica dominant hybrids so around day 70 or more if want more amber heads and all heads atleast milky.
And the bluepower (pic) is a naturally small yielding strain. It wont profuce lbs per plant (i do 4 under every 1000wHPS)but the terpines on her are fucking amazing! Blueberry, floral (

Reward circuitry is not an actual dependence. Weed is just habitual. Not saying habits are easy, just sick of everyone acting like they lost a leg when they quit weed. I did it also. Nothing compared to tobacco.

I will effect your GABBA. Keep making excuses for yourself.

I have been smoking since i was 13, i have smoked for half my my life (13 years) i had been smoking for 10 years straight, i loved it but had to give it up.
I have a addicted personality and i had been growing and smoking lbs's per month for 8 years (since i was 18)

If i can do it anyone can

If it did that heavily you would withdrawl.

Look at alcohol and its withdrawls

why r u such a pussy?

>the fuck is GABBA
Gamma Amino Butyric Butter Acid?

>In 2018, some newfag user parrots misleading Reefer Madness 'facts' about "affecting GABBA". Guess what, going to sleep affects GABA. Try again, idiot.

Really? i'd say that's subjective buddy. I quit cigs cold turkey and easily fought cravings. I had to taper weed, yes i agree some people over exaggerate but there was no doubt a chemical imbalance that took a much longer time to correct itself with weed. I could not feel happy or satisfied doing anything. When i quit cigs on the other hand i just had fits of anger, not a constant low that beat me down every single day. I was a 24/7 weed smoker though, so dumb lol.

Why are you such a pussy that you get addicted to weed?

Why quit tho? I highly doubt that weed is causing any of your problems.

I'd suck dick for marijuana right now but that's just cuz I want to suck dick and I like weed

"Addicted to weed"

I smoke literally every single day all day if I can and the only thing it's done to my brain is make me happy and take away my debilitating chronic pain.

Something as harmless as weed is not your addiction if you can't put it down. If it wasn't weed it'd be something else. People need to stop blaming their vices for them having vices...

help me opie

If what you're saying is true, and you are self medicating, why the fuck are you trying to quit? You end up back on your meds that have the horrible side effects and put you in the icu..

>smoke all day everyday
>weed harmless
>i'm not addicted
Yes you are addicted and weed is not harmless lmao, cmon man that tar in your pipe is also in your lungs dumbass. You need weed to be happy. There's no point in arguing with someone that has bought into teh marijuana is harmless agenda. Keep frying your brain and lungs.