Serial Killers

Are they an exclusively American thing? Why does America have so many spree, serial and mass murderers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because guns.

We need to ban guns.

>"I have no knowledge of history, the world, and most likely am a dumb fuck cunt"

/thread

Its people like you that make the rest of the world think we are all retarded

Me having a different opinion from you doesn't make me retarded. And rest easy, I'm from India and only here on vacation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country

>poo in loo
that explains it

Maybe we're just better at catching them.

Anyway, the majority in the top 10 by victim count were in other countries:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrei_Chikatilo

Of course it isn't an American thing you idiot.

Great documentary/movie on him is called Citizen X.

No, it's not an opinion that makes you a moron.

It's the Fact, that there are dozens and dozens and dozens of non American serial killers going back for hundreds and hundreds of years.

America just sensationalized them.

god damn JFK was hot

I forget where in Europe it was. But apparently there was a woman at something like an orphanage who killed a Ton of children.

Funny how English-speaking countries seem to have most serial killers.

It's why he won

no, retard

Charles Whitman wasn't a serial killer. Also, the most prolific serial killers are all from South America.

nigga do you even know about the werewolf of paris

Probably because American serial killers get the most notoriety? I imagine a lot of them do it for attention.

No. It is just that the US is better in catching their serial killers than the rest of the world. Most of the time the police in other parts of the world doesnt realize patterns in homicides or just dont find or look for bodies at all. Also in a lot of cases the victims are prostitutes. The police doesnt even know they are dead.

Amelia Dyer? She was in Victorian Britain, killed hundreds of infants in care homes.

Yeah probably the one.

Pretty disturbing stuff. I think that's much more deranged than say a male serial killer who kills women/men.

Atleast with that I can understand how that person could justify it (I'm not saying it is justified, just that I can see why a person would do it).

But killing a bunch of children just seems closer to mental insanity.

The whispers of the dead gods.

Because our law enforcement is actually good at catching criminals. I have a feeling there are alot of serial killers in Europe, its just that their police forces are fractured and inept cucks

Serial killings go back to the middle ages and have occurred in all areas of the world. I am kind of a nerd when it comes to serial killers and do a considerable amount of reading on them. Russia during the cold war claimed it was only an american thing but anyone with even a passing knowledge of the subject knew that was a lie then Andrei Chikatilo proved it was a lie with what he did.

Serial killers are predators and pick specific kinds of targets due to their vulnerability. Prostitutes and children are the easiest targets so they are common as victims.

I dont generally use wikipedia but they had a decent list of just a few non american serial killers.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country

Read Dave McGowan's Programmed To Kill. But be aware that the late Soviet Union had a ton we just don't know about.

We do not torture the killers we capture

1. Niggers
2. More guns
3. Higher population than any European country
4. More publicity