>open drop down menu
>no ylyl
ylyl faggots
OP doesn't bump edition

boku no pico happened

Peña Nieto is worse than Trump.

>living an anime

Liberals get the bullet too

Are you afraid of the pile? Do your knees tremble when you think about it? Do you get hard, (if male) or wet, (if female). The pile is life, the pile is us, the pile is where you want to be. A thousand rhythmic bodies grinding in sexual ecstasy. The pile calls to you.

Are you listening?

The heterosexual fears the pile, its warmth, its penetrating power. He covers his butt hole nervously. His fascism is the insistence that he must always be the one to penetrate, and never be penetrated. Of course as a male it is his destiny to be the penetrator most of the time anyway, but he resists even the occasional bumping of someone else's junk against his body. Even a brush of another mans cock walking past scares him.

When all races blend into one there is the pile. When your Asian girlfriend calls you to her tight pussy the pile is there. When you conform and have normie opinions the pile is wining. The pile is life, conformity, happiness, agreement — it is temptation itself. The pile is wet and sweaty, dirty and smelly. When you play in the mud that is pile. When you stand in a river the pile has you. When you don't bathe and don't care you are in the midst of pile. When you are popular you are the pile. When you live in a tiny house and smoke weed all day and hang out with dirty hippie girls and get laid you are living the pile life.

Each of us has 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents, 16 great-great grandparents, and 1,048,576, 17-times great-great grandparents. That's right: over a million people fucked so you could exist. Wrap your mind around that. You a a drop in an ocean of protoplasm, a small piece of a massive pile. The pile made you and you owe it, and that is why there can be no exit. Look man, the only exit is biological. If you can't separate your protoplasm from the pile of all humanity, if you initiate a speciation event, then you are bound to its fate. To exit is to betray your pile.

When i first saw memes of him i srsly thought he was quite a good and intelligent guy. But after a few tweets and tv show appearences i have to say that most of his knowledge is from simple (school) education. Nothing bad about it but you dont have to parade such simple things in public... its like those gays on pride parade who are bringing their fetishes into public just to get attention...

that's a fine linguini user

They forgot K.E.K.
Kill every kike

Sauce?

i don't get it

nice

The original is former Minnesota senator Al Franken who resigned after this image surfaced

Fuckin hell that one got me

I thought that was Greg Proops.

Haven't lost this hard in a while...

I wasted the quads

Too soon

lost

Not soon enough my nigga

Red Spoon

Gee that donkeyland president is a midget

Wait... You do need? Oh god that's sad

Nudes? Before and After?

i wish jellyfish