I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a McDouble on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a McDouble on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to a podcast when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker who took my order outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive thru, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a Big Mac combo with a 10-pc McNuggets on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to a podcast and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

this pasta is stale as fuck

>I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee.

Got bad news for you OP. You're being tracked right now through your internet and phone

food always tastes like food yafeelme

>being this much of a degenerate

Fight me

McDonald's faggot

Pasta is starting to get stale. I read it again though.

i bet that smells awesome

That's what she said.

This has cored me like a pineapple. Fuck what a depressing piece of pasta

People shit on the filet-o-fish, but I fucking love it.

>pro tip - it’s on the breakfast menu in Japan.

Shut the fuck up and go eat your chicken niggers by yourself in your hoopty you fat tub of lard.

this copypasta comes around more often than the McRib

Do they even do the McRib anymore? I haven't had one since I was a lad

Freemason here, don’t worry about the McRib. 2018 is going to be a good year.

Holy shit, dude, you are ASS-AUTISTIC. First, lemme get this out of the way before going into your autism problem, what the fuck are you doing, going to McDonald's twice in a day and ordering a combo plus a sandwich/10 piece nugs? Take it easy or you're gonna have a stroke, buddy. Now onto your other issues. If simply being waved at bothers you so much, you should probably fucking eat in private, goddamn, and if you're going to expect somebody to forget your face in under a day, you're gonna have a bad time. Furthermore, if you're going to get this upset at a simple suggestion, maybe you subconsciously want to change something about your life, hmm? Either way, any adult would have just laughed it off and forgot it. Alternatively, you even could have just told her what you posted for us just now. "I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to a podcast and enjoying myself and my privacy." It seems to me, and I'm no psychologist or nothing, but it seems to me that most of your problems come from your reluctance to just communicate your feelings.

Still works.

Leave OP alone faggot.

Can't smoke and listen to Skrewdriver inside, always gotta eat in my car dude.

Half the faggots here can't look at a girl the real faggots hate it when a girl looks at them WTF?

This pasta is a stale as the personality of the literal tard who originally wrote it