S/fur bread ride

s/fur bread ride

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=105&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=QB0ordd2nOI&index=106&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=rlWvUI2DGU4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=108
youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w&index=102&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=66
youtube.com/watch?v=pnVaaKT9tg4&index=51&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=wUUrMpk2DwM&index=67&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_
youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=55
youtube.com/watch?v=O5WylcyuZkE&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=83
youtube.com/watch?v=feUstzEwyfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mK8iED1knjk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=104
youtube.com/watch?v=QB0ordd2nOI&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=106
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9A3aH2toqs
youtube.com/watch?v=RzVvAvEjMig&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=99
youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=2_HXUhShhmY&index=105&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

not enough feral

youtube.com/watch?v=QB0ordd2nOI&index=106&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

youtube.com/watch?v=rlWvUI2DGU4&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=108

youtube.com/watch?v=GemKqzILV4w&index=102&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

>Probably because you already messed up your receptors. Not even music? Not even orgasms? I never did drugs in the first place.

No nothing like that. I didn't mess up my receptors. It's just... once you've tried 15 different flavors of ice cream, you start to develop more refined taste as opposed to someone who only has butterscotch flavor their whole life.

Sex is fun, music is fun, but drugs amplify them by a lot to make them really memorable. Sex especially. I think humans are almost wired to have sex while on drugs because it's a totally different experience. It goes from fun activity to spiritual intercourse. If you care about who you're doing it with of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=66

I might get a job soon, I don't know. I just don't feel like it's rewarding at all. I'll just be working to save money to go to college to spend all my money to build engines for cars so I can go fast and inevitably kill myself in one or on a motorcycle. That just doesn't seem worth it to me at all.
>Don't you ever imagine romantic fantasies about furry chicks, like being alone in the wilderness with this gal
I very rarely fantasize about stuff like that anymore because it only makes me more depressed about something I will never have. It's even worse when I think about the love of my life who will never love me back.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnVaaKT9tg4&index=51&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

It seems like the main cause of nuclear accidents is the shielding being lifted too far, causing the nuclear material to reach critical mass.

Why didn't nuclear engineers just make the shielding larger than necessary, with a hole in it?
That way, if you started lifting the shield too far, you'd reach the end of the hole and thus you could keep lifting the shielding without getting any closer to an explosion.

You've tasted of the forbidden fruit, and now you're paying for it. I'm a virgin, but I have eargasms and get goosebumps from epic metal nearly every day.

Same here but it's better with drugs. It goes from being really good to being stupefying. Like you sometimes can't process the information because the experience is too out of human range of pleasure to be recorded. You feel incredible pleasure from sex but can't remember it happening just a second ago. It's really hard to describe if you haven't done it.

I wouldn't say that. I didn't touch a single drug until a year and a half ago, and I was long since depressed and didn't enjoy anything. Drugs have made me happier overall, actually.

Same here, they make you happier if you don't have an addictive personality. They also make you clean a lot for some reason.

You should. Just leave out the death by being unsafe on a motorcycle part. They you can use the money you save to buy a furry sex bot once we have the technology. Then it can be something you'll have!

youtube.com/watch?v=wUUrMpk2DwM&index=67&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_

I do have a bit of an addictive personality, but to me it doesn't matter because I don't enjoy anything anyway. Hell, at least I enjoy things and feel some semblance of happiness while high.

Motorcycles are my favorite though, the danger is what excites me. I want to die, I want to get close to death and do that kind of shit because I hate living in this world. I don't want a furry sex bot either. It's not a living organism, and I won't feel fulfilled at all. I'll just be supplanting it for something I'll never have: an actual woman to love me.

floof and stuff

Hey, Sunshine. I've noticed you haven't had a name recently.

>I do have a bit of an addictive personality, but to me it doesn't matter because I don't enjoy anything anyway. Hell, at least I enjoy things and feel some semblance of happiness while high.

Yeah it might help you get away from your current problems but you can't treat it like a crutch. Some people treat chocolate or shopping like a crutch and it always ends in disaster. It has to be a controlled thing that improves your life when you want it, just like chocolate. Everything in moderation.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=55

Then how do you remember it now?

Whatever, I still support living a clean life without drugs though.

C'mon, you can't not find Ara attractive. A real woman can never be furry.

Yeah I kinda got kicked out of where I was staying, so I've been phoneposting

Jumping off cliffs in moderation too?

Because you remember the experience itself overall, but you can't remember the height of the pleasure because it's so out of range for human comprehension that you immediately forget.

It doesn't matter when I have no motivation to do anything in life, and don't actually enjoy anything. I just lie to myself and try to give myself a reason to live, but I'm not happy. I don't care about anything but getting fucked up and escaping this bullshit reality.

I don't. I like living, breathing organisms. Perhaps that's why I don't fap to fur or care much about it in general: they aren't real thus can't truly make me happy.

Oh shit, that sucks. What happened?

Some people do that and it's called bungee jumping.

How's your financial situation? Where do you currently live? That might be the main thing putting you down.

>I don't. I like living, breathing organisms. Perhaps that's why I don't fap to fur or care much about it in general: they aren't real thus can't truly make me happy.

If you aren't a zoo, then why not try to get a girlfriend?

Argument with pa over something stupid

Really he just gets angry about other stuff and channels it towards me every now and then

I'm gonna give him a few more days to cool off, then I'll try and patch things up

youtube.com/watch?v=O5WylcyuZkE&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=83

Get away from your family dude. Look for some way to make money. Start a business maybe.

You don't fap to fur ever?! How are you even furry then?
I swear, when I watch this video, it almost seems like Krystal is real, and I can imagine being right there with her.
youtube.com/watch?v=feUstzEwyfQ
I wish there were videos like this for other furry characters instead of just pictures.

I live with my grandmother and father who is a deadbeat and works a part time job, and just turned 47 yesterday. My room is tiny and dark and depressing, and it feels like a prison. Can't go back to my mom because she's completely fucking insane, so I'm just stuck. It doesn't even feel worth it to me to get a job because it will only make me more miserable overall.

I am zoo. That doesn't make me happy. Sure I love my dog, but she isn't a human that I can talk to and share experiences with. And girls don't like me, I'm a fucking loser with nothing to offer, so I don't even bother. Nothing will ever come of me trying to talk to women, I'm nobody.

I'm sorry to hear that, I know exactly how that is. Hopefully you can move back and make things work.

Very rarely. I just come here to talk and hang out really, I have nothing better in my life. I only consider myself furry because I have nothing else worthwhile to identify with I guess.

Zoo is literally the best because they are 100% real and I spend time with my dogs everyday. I feel very lucky. More money and I'd be really without any worries.

I don't fap to fur either...

Yeah but you can't talk to them and take them on dates and you have to take care of them and do everything for them. Humans are still better.

How did you get into fur in the first place then? Do you find any of it attractive?

Stop banging real animals.

That's ok, you can watch while I give Krystal the ride of her life.

You can fuck off and die

>I live with my grandmother and father who is a deadbeat and works a part time job, and just turned 47 yesterday. My room is tiny and dark and depressing, and it feels like a prison. Can't go back to my mom because she's completely fucking insane, so I'm just stuck. It doesn't even feel worth it to me to get a job because it will only make me more miserable overall.

Apply to all forms of welfare possible. Then invest in crypto with your extra money. NEO or XRP (Ripple) to be specific. Tell no one.

>I am zoo. That doesn't make me happy. Sure I love my dog, but she isn't a human that I can talk to and share experiences with. And girls don't like me, I'm a fucking loser with nothing to offer, so I don't even bother. Nothing will ever come of me trying to talk to women, I'm nobody.

Focus more on your dog. She is your girlfriend now. You will regret it when she dies if all you did was pine for some inferior woman who'd just divorce you for your money anyway. While your dog is right there loving you unconditionally no matter what. She's not gonna last forever. And her healthy sex years are even less.

Lol nope. My dogs are my life. If I had the money I would certainly take them to dates. But dogs are outdoor girls. A date for a woman is an expensive restaurant. But a date for a dog is a muddy hiking trail. You need to appreciate her more if you're really a zoo. If you've had sex with her, she's your spiritual partner. I love my dogs and I wish we could go out and do more interesting stuff, but nothing is more valuable to me than the time I spend with them.

Lol, it's a joke.

Moar gifs

You know you set me up for it.

I don't find it very fucking funny.

Fap to her then if you like her.

If she gave you her body then the least you can do is giver her your heart. Stop focusing on a human woman who will drain your bank account when you should be focusing on money to provide a fuller life for your canine soulmate instead.

You can focus on a human woman after she dies. Trust me, a dog's life is very short. And sex years evaporate sooner than you think especially if she's not eating supermarket human-graded food every single day. The toxins in pet food really degrade an animal's joints.

youtube.com/watch?v=mK8iED1knjk&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=104

Through MLP. I found PMV's which led to finding Renard and his other fursonas like Mayhem which I thought was pretty hot because of her unrealistic proportions. I remembered Sup Forums one day in 2012 after I had been there on and off since 2008, I found the fur threads, and fell right into place in these threads which I now call home. I do find furry girls hot because of what I stated earlier, but I only fap to them if I'm really horny which is not often being the low test beta I am.

And this is one of the many reasons I call you delusional and insane. My dog is not my "girlfriend". She's a companion whom I do very much love, but a non-sapient animal who I can't talk to or do anything else outside of feed, play with, and make love to. She's not a human, and animals aren't a replacement for them.

Whatever, dude. You're fucking nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=QB0ordd2nOI&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=106

I don't need to prove anything to you.

How does he close his legs with those?

He doesn't. Probably walks around bowlegged all the time

>And this is one of the many reasons I call you delusional and insane. My dog is not my "girlfriend". She's a companion whom I do very much love, but a non-sapient animal who I can't talk to or do anything else outside of feed, play with, and make love to. She's not a human, and animals aren't a replacement for them.

You can't call yourself a zoo then. More like a bestialist, which is fine, But you lack the spiritual connection to an animal that separates zoos and bestialists.

Ultimately, she will die. Just always remember that. If she's someone who might make you cry when she dies, then just consider her a bit more.

I think your real problem is lack of money, but a human girlfriend is easy enough to find given enough money. Money solves that too.

worth

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9A3aH2toqs

You're a fucking retard, don't tell me who I am. I'm very much zoo, and that's not something I'm proud of either. Fuck you, you delusional retard.

I've never been into MLP, always thought of it as a little girls thing, but whatever floats your boat. I pretty much exclusively fap to fur now, but do find girls attractive. My sex drive is through the roof, but so is my self control.

Fuck off. You are not a zoo. You are a bestialist. That's a fact. Period.

Stop having sex with your dog.

Ok, whatever, but it's a little strange. Do you love her?

youtube.com/watch?v=RzVvAvEjMig&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=99

sergal request?

That is an understatement.

It was mostly ironically. I liked the show, but really only watched it for shits and giggles. I never watched it past the second season.

You don't know me or anything about me. I treat animals with utmost respect, and love them more than I do humans and even my own family. Just because I don't want to worship animals and make them my "girlfriend" doesn't mean I'm a fucking dog rapist. This is why I don't like you, you are legitimately insane and delusional.

Alright, now I'm decently high. Only took 2 fucking hours. Hydrocodone is still better.

I found my 3d-printed Krystal earlier this week.

I know that feeling.

I don't remember what you did with it, I only remember that you posted pics.

Never said you were a rapist. A bestialist isn't a rapist. They just don't have a spiritual connection to the animal. Some people take that connection seriously. So fuck off. You are projecting a lot dude.

That's hard stuff dude.

Aww, me too. As long as she's just a character, we can both enjoy her. I wish she was real though.

Sweet! Can I see? I'd like having a 3D printed mask for my doll.

Not a good feeling.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc&list=PLPLE1WaizzP6Vtd9TEjZapC0u7qwnQYZ_&index=74

I mean, what all can you do with a figurine?
And.. not "that".

I'm too lazy to take a pic right now, sorry. Later.

Kek, that image!

You're the one projecting, dipshit. I do have a "spiritual connection" or whatever the fuck you're talking about. I miss my dog after not seeing her for a week, but I don't care about seeing the rest of my family if I hadn't seen them in months. I legitimately love my dog more than my own family, I am very much zoo. But that's not something to be proud of, and animals still aren't a replacement for humans.

Not hard enough. I need some fucking heroin or something.