Name a better song than All I Need

I fucking DARE you to try.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLXzSefzVWU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every 10 seconds my opinion on what the best song on this album is changes

youtube.com/watch?v=QLXzSefzVWU

>Reckoner

>entire chord progression is basically just the notes of a C major played individually up and down
>the glockenspiel hits all the right fucking notes and turns the song into a fucking masterpiece

How did they do it?
I wish i had written this... It's such a simple song really

Seriously though, how do they do it???
I think they might be the greatest band of all time.
Did better things in their time than The Velvet Underground did in theirs.
Leave.

eh it's ok at best. ok computer was better.

about fucking time someone says the best song on the album
>muh Reckoner
>muh Weird Fishes
>muh House of Cards
feck off

Let Down :^)

But seriously the first time I heard both it was great.

Jigsaw and Up on the ladder

Videotape

though All I Need is fucking incredible as well, when that fucking piano bit comes in and strings start to swell and everything is all of a sudden just so fucking loud and beautiful and then ITS ALLLL WROOOOOONNNNG ITS ALL WROOOOOOONG ITS ALL WROOOOOOOOOOOOONG ITS ALL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

>Bodysnatchers

the correct answer.

All I Need would be perfect song if they cut off that cringy and trite piano finale off.

>I'm gay

and?

>15 Step

>Nude

>YOUUUULL GO TO HELL FOOR WHAAAAAT YOUUUUR DIIRTYY MIIIND IIISS THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINKIIINNGGGG

this

when the bass starts playing after the 40 first seconds I feel like numbly sucked in the album

Let Down, but both are great so we can be friends

15 Step
Nude
Weird Fishes
Reckoner
House of cards
Jigsaw Falling into Place
Videotape

N U D E

Quite a few songs are better. I'm not a Radiohead fan, but that's not even their best song.
Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Comely

In Rainbows isn't even top 4 radiohead albums

xtal or rhubarb. anything by aphex twin really

why not?

Because OK Computer, Kid A, Amnesiac and The Bends exist

It can be third, cause first is Jigsaw Falling Into Place and second Weird Fishes. Then again, they're all very good tracks.

its too sad. Burn the witch is better all around

It's sad there's a generation of kids who downloaded In Rainbows for free and so they think it's like, some classic.

It's not even top 5 radiohead.

its sad that theres a generation of hipsters who only like pre amnesiac radiohead in order to give the impression they arent new fans

the past year has been a slow transition of this board turning into reddit. prove me wrong

real talk I guess, different subreddits have different qualities to them, and Sup Forums post-gamergate has made our superiority complex about other websites so retarded

Worst song on the album next to House of Cards. How come Down Is The New Up didn't make the cut and yet this did?

well since it is essentially a coldplay song, look to coldplay's catalog and you will find your answer

'our' u came here over the past year dont deny it. show me ur chart and prove me wrong

uh no, I'm no oldfag but I've been around for about 5 years
which type of chart?

>they made it available as a "pay what you want" download from their server....
>almost no other band was doing such a thing at that time and i wanted to support their effort so i gave them $10...
> i downloaded the files...
> the format was the shittiest low bitrate mp3 that existed at the time....
> sounded like absolute crap....
> REEEEEE FUCK YOU RADIOHEAD I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Is it me, or is there not consensus in the Radiohead fanbase? Objectively, O.K Computer is probably the best album, yet you'll have half of the fanbase say it's like 4 other albums in their discography. Just because an album of theirs is so "mainstream", doesn't discredit it. I think whole-heartedly, that O.K Computer is their best album. But, it's all subjective.

We Built This City

Opa Gangnam Style

>Objectively, O.K Computer is probably the best album
>But, it's all subjective.

are you retarded?

Yellow

Sorry. Just realized the contradiction that I made. I should have said, "People's personal tastes are subjective, but objectively, O.K Computer is the best album."

My favorite one is the one about exploding gay babbys

Except that's still fucking dumb. Also Kid A is the superior album.

Case in point.

Ful Stop

It's probably because all their best albums are extremely good but also wildly different, meaning that people have tons of different opinions on which is best depending on their musical taste.
>Rock fans
The Bends
>Electronic fans
Kid A
>fans of chill, relaxing music
Moon Shaped Pool
>people that are just general, nondescript fans
OK Computer

Every other song on the album, IMO

>choosing the best song out of an album
Kids...

I mean. My favorite one is Kid A but I don't listen to much electronic music, I'm way more into rock. It's hard really

Park life by the british-based band Blur