1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. are you circumcised

Americans need not reply, we already know.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/
imgur.com/8Fr43u1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. (Dutch-Moroccan here)

1. Ireland
2. Yes

Grandmother convinced my parents because was a fucking jew

Wait til some Dutch fag comes with "A fish born in a aquarium doesn't become a dog you know?"

Eww

1. Mexico
2. No

Yes, it was the medical teams only hope of ever competing with me

Funland
No

Partially on the topic, I was stopped on my way home from work yesterday by some wymen who asked me if I wanted to be in "the venture to stop mutilating little girls".

I said no. I didn't care to elaborate my views because I just wanted to GTFO from one of the shittiest neighbourhoods in Finland, but imo as long as male babies can be mutilated for religious reasons in the Western world, we don't have the authority to tell the 3rd worlders what to do with the genitals of their offsprings.

I'd say the barbarous tradition will end with me but I'll probably never have children.

chop chop worst goryeo

Surprisingly circumcision has actually been decreasing in numbers here over the past couple of decades, I myself am not. However it still happens a lot, like 50% of newborns are still getting circumcised.

Isn't that simply cause half the newborns are non-whites?

that's because of the based catholic non-jewish latinos

It seems strange that Canada has such a low percentage of circumcised men. Pretty much everyone I knew growing up in southwestern Ontario was circumcised. The few guys that weren't got teased mercilessly.

NAH MATE

>mocking people for not mutilating their dicks for a jewish god

It's Canada..

ontario is probably the one with the highest circumcision rate, since they want to be american so bad. Provinces east of ontario are all uncutfor the most part, not sure about the prairies though, BC is for sure majority uncut since they are all chinese.

1. Stop asking this question on a board where you can see flags dumbfuck
2.No. Circumcision is retarded and makes no difference

lol no

Swede here, I'm a woman so I'm not circumcised but I will have my son circumcised in September.

>having a penis

>50-59%

I was circumciesed for literal non-reasons. I fucking hate it ...

USA
Restored foreskin

you don't like penis?

>having an anteater lookin dick
Lmfao

How is it? Thinking of restoring desu, by hand stretching then eventually getting one of those little stretcher doohickys. I don't care about the lost nerves I just wanna fap easier. Is youlr dick prettier than before?

I used cross taping and ring taping with a roll of medical tape. I started when I was 11 years old, and I stopped two years later when I got full flaccid coverage. The mechanical gliding is great, and my glans and inner foreskin remnant are thin, smooth, and shiny mucous membranes now. The scar is also hidden when I am flaccid.

I started up again a couple of years ago when I turned 18, because I wanted more erect coverage. I have been using a TLC tugger, inflation, and T taping. I have not been as consistent as when I first restored. I basically applied the tape two times a day every single day for those two years. The more consistent you are, the faster it goes.

reddit.com/r/foreskin_restoration/

This isn't me, but it is my goal for when I am done:
imgur.com/8Fr43u1

>that sub
good to see more and more burgers are getting redpilled on circumcision

Girl here
Yes

1. NZ
2. Yes
(I'm one of the 10% of kiwis who are cut)

>girl
>saudi arabia
lmao

Flag
No (i'm not a jew or a crypto-jew)

A lot of older generations here are, it was common.
In fact when I was a kid, I thought it was strange that my cock wasn't mutilated like the other boys.

Flag
Yes

Cunt

No, but a friend's dad is circumcised a he isn't even jew lol

>argentina
>no

>the venture to stop mutilating little girls
i dont understand, female circumsision is legal in finland

only know one guy that was circumcised here

What the fuck is wrong with those burgers?