What is Sup Forums‘s opinion on pic related?

What is Sup Forums‘s opinion on pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D5AX24CweZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=D5AX24CweZA

bretty gud goy

Even as a kid, I thought milk mustaches where kinda dumb.

I bet he would’ve given you one as a kid

kek

Jamming his dick through a kids asshole is a lot of work no wonder he lost all that weight

Did he actually fuck a kid? I thought it was just a lot of CP?

Spent his life trying to get into smaller pants

He got chris hanson'd

Had arranged “business trips”

dumb fuck perverted fuck.

I'm gonna get a sandwich with one of those expensive milks from their fridge

Is that high grade chicken milk?

wrong

he was connected to another guy who had set up cameras to record teens taking a shit or a piss or a shower (voyeurism videos) and then he was willing to pay some teenage prostitutes for sex
oh he also talked to some woman about his fantasies but that's all it was, fantasies
the United States has some fucked up laws
what he did wouldn't be considered anything much at all in most of Europe, Australia, Russia, etc. The U.S. is fucking retarded and scared to death of the youth finding out anything about sexuality when in fact the youth are experimenting with sexuality at a younger and younger age every few years, on average
science clarifies a lot of this but it's too bad that science is considered valid in the US haha wtf lol

>the United States has some fucked up laws
The possession of CP isn't a fucked up law. Also, You should calm down on defending pedos vitalik.

Says the guy browsing Sup Forums

Even if he never had been a pedo, he still looks like a total cuck.

hes a dirty jew like weinstein

yeah man, that's what I'm saying
possession of an "image" of "anything" being against the law is fucking dumb as fuck
most rational people don't subscribe to bullshit like that, haha, wtf even?
so by that logic, if a person has images of bulls on their computer then they're a fucking bullfighter from Spain?
or if people have images of dead people on their computer they're automatically considered murderers? HAHA
it's a weird form of logic that doesn't really make sense, the dude was going to pay a 17 year old woman to fuck her, yeah, I said it, a 17 year old woman, because that's what she is haha
they say but no a teenager's brain isn't fully developed yet so they can't consent, well the brain doesn't stop developing physically until the mid-20s, so now are they going to use this scientific knowledge to raise the age of consent to 27 years of age? HAHAHA fucking merican bullshit is fucking merican bullshit
I'd rather die than think like that bullshit
and you call it freedom HAHAHA wtf even lol

vtalik? Vitalik Buterin? what does bitcoin have to do with any fo this? wtf