Niggers spics and spaniards

niggers spics and spaniards
he chooses this over his local club down the road

I almost forgot how black Chelsea was. Soon enough there will be no white people left in European soccer.

me on the right

Funny thing is, Chelsea is literally my "local" club.

Congratulations, then.

posh cunt

but my local club isn't in competition with them :^)

Pure sour grapes.

>the club I chose to bandwagon didn't win the league, I don't want to accept this happens, waahahhhaaah

Do we not count as "spics"?
Th..thanks OP

Good, acelottis rape team was 80% black

>niggers at the right
>whites at the left
>costa in the middle
kek

>ABCs are SEETHING so hard they keep sliding between berating Chelsea for being racist and berating them for having black people on the team

thank fuck I don't suffer from your mental illness

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA

Why support you local club?

>worse football
>ugly kits
>can't watch them on tv for free
>have to travel to the stadium anyway
What's the point?

I hate my city, it's a shithole.
Why would I support my local team?

Not OP, but I count you as spics.

paki wanker GET OUT

no it isnt

Arf so much this

Once Terry leaves in summer how many English players will Chelsea have left in the first team? Just Cahill?

Yes. And the fans will delude themselves into think Tammy Ambraham has a future at the club but he will just end up like Bamford.

Just like all big English clubs

What's your postcode area?

United, Spurs and Liverpool produce/sign some decent young English talent and give them first team chances. But then I assume you're just going to say they're not big clubs.

Tottenham have Walker, Rose, Kane, Dier, Trippier, Dele Alli and Harry Winks (they also have Ben Davies is Welsh)
Arsenal has Holding, Chamberlain, Gibbs, Walcott, Welbeck and Wilshere (they also have Ramsey who is Welsh).
United have Rooney, Smalling, Phil Jones, Lingard, Carrick, Rashford and Ashley Young.
Liverpool have Clyne, Milner, Henderson, Sturridge and Lallana.
City have Sterling, Delph and Stones.
Chelsea have Cahill and Terry (who is leaving).

Ah yes, the brave white Englishmen Walker, Rose, Dier, Dele Alli, Chamberlain, Gibbs, Walcott, Welbeck, Smalling, Lingard, Rashford, Young, etc

Go back to Sup Forums m8.

Never really been on that board before.

I think its just ironic how British posters make fun of the French NT for being so black but get insulted if you call their pacey black boys non-English.

Even if you remove the black players, they still have more British players than Chelsea.

Arsenal only has one who isnt even a starter lmao

>Holding and Wilshere are 1 person

I ignored Holding on purpose because he's a literally fucking who.

Plays more than Wilshere for Arselel

Spics, beaners, wetbacks, you're all the same to me.

You're digging too deep now.
Long story short: most big English clubs lack real Englishmen.

There are only two acceptable reasons for supporting a football team (or any sporting team really)

1. Your dad supports them
2. Their stadium is the closest stadium to where you were born

Any other reason makes you a numale, reddit browsing, asshole, who has literally just chosen a team on a whim and pretends to have a connection to them to fit in.

>

What if your dad is a glory supporter?

If you can't see the difference between 4th generation blacks in England and some nig fresh from Mali in France there's something wrong with you

Who cares, a nig is a nig and a whitey is a whitey.

>look at random "local" small teams
>full of irish, scottish, romanian, welsh and polish players with one token player from literally where in africa

you're right this is better

can't tell if you are talking about bandwagoners of if saying people in picture shouldn't clebrate like a bunch of homos and go to a proper club and have a drink

Don't forget Fabregas is English actually. Home-grown talent.

>A team formed by Spanish regrets wins the PL
How?

Same here.

I was literally born a couple miles away from the stadium.

The amount of nignogs in that pic is awful

English scoutting gives +20 for pace and +50 being dark skinned. I hope I was kidding