Does anyone on Sup Forums have any form of Autism? if so, how severe? whats daily life like?

Does anyone on Sup Forums have any form of Autism? if so, how severe? whats daily life like?

>Genuinely curious

I think I might be low on the spectrum somewhere I have to force eye contact and I got ADD, depression, and anxiety out the ass. Only fucked two girls, have 4/10 game max. Apparently I'm good in bed tho so idk. Shits rough out here bro, feels like there's a fog in my head all the time. Waiting till my parents die off and my siblings get older so I can off myself.

I have asperger's syndrome and I'm what's known as "high functioning," which means I can pass as a normie.
Honestly, as far as I can tell, the only things that keeps me from being able to be "normal" is that I have trouble emphasizing with people and I have a way of seeing the world that nobody else can really understand.
Used to be a lot worse, meds and therapy fixed that right up.

damn dude that really fucking sucks, i know what its like when being a fucking space cadet drags every day life

>sperg trips
anyways, youll probably make an okay manager somewhere

>I have a way of seeing the world that nobody else can really understand.

in what ways? what do you mean

>Waiting till my parents die off and my siblings get older so I can off myself.
yea right, you wont ever do it

Bet

> On Sup Forums have any form of Autism?
>On Sup Forums
>Autism

There's your answer

>on Sup Forums
>autistic

motherfucker like 95% of Sup Forums is on the spectrum

how severe is your case?

Not the user you asked, but you think about things and perceive them in completely different ways. Things and sounds might bother us that don't bother others. Sounds, textures. Also not noticing the emotional aspects of things or interactions. It fucking sucks, because people are constantly sad and hurt by shit you say. Trying to have a relationship is frustrating as hell.

I wasn't, then I came to Sup Forums.

On the bright side, all the tendies I want.

Nice trips

>more sperg trips
damn dude that blows, do you seek a "regular relationship" or do you think it would be easier to meet a girl who suffers as well and can understand

The DNC rigs the Democratic Primary Election against Bernie Sanders so Hilliary can win the nomination. Obama's administration starts to request surveillance on Trump, his family, his transition team, and anyone associated with him. Donna Brazil gives Hilliary the questions to a debate. The DNC pays Christopher Steele to come up with a smear dossier about Trump. The mainstream media releases a taped conversation about Trump talking about grabbing women parts. After all this Trump still wins the General Election.

Obama orders an investigation into Russia meddling in our elections. Obama changes Executive Order 12333 to allow more agencies to have access to surveillance data. The Democratic Party comes up with a scandal that Trump Colluded with Russia to win the election with no evidence or proof. This wild claim is backed up by the mainstream media.

Obama hold overs start unmasking Trump's transition team and staff members then release the classified information to the mainstream media. Why? Because the DNC and the Obama administration colluded with the intelligence community to thwart Trump's campaign efforts to get him elected president. All this Russia collusion is an attempt to cover up the fact that the Obama administration, the intelligence community, the DNC, along with the mainstream media used our nations surveillance as a political tool to try to get Hilliary elected President. This makes Watergate look like a kindergarten play. Let that sink in.

This is plainly treason. Americans subverted by their own banana republic government that decides who will take rule, DOJ/Obama/FBI implicated directly. The government proven to subvert all US citizens in an act of treason. What a day...

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The application leaves out certain information in order for it to be approved. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved.

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

jesus no wonder spergs like me contribute to the less than >70% of the us refusing to vote, i see paragraphs like that and instantly ignore

this was a good spam post, you got me

I'm high functioning, probably in the realm of Asperger's, thought my doc doesn't like to call it that. I can pass as normal for brief periods of time, but in short time people notice I'm quiet, weird and can only handle social engagement in short bursts.

I've had a good sex life, though until my current partner, my relationships have mostly be FwB or girlfriends that last about eighteen months before we break up. I then chose to spend a stint single because relationships are work.

And I can't hold a job and have long since stopped trying. With few exceptions managers and bosses have always been abusive to someone, and I am compelled to act out.

>this was a good spam post, you got me
No problem ass burger.

wake up, give me an example, atleast make an attempt to articulate these differences, i think you might not realize that every single person is like that and you're just being generally autistic by thinking you're something special

i wish a sperg bro would stand up for me when a sperg boss picks on me

Trump is infantile, a narcissist, a demagogue and a racist, and showed examples of these traits long before he got elected. People were not only against trump, but terrified of the notion he might win.

And guess what, he did. I suspect he didn't even win because folks particularly like him (though my father is a fanatical true believer. Go figure) but because they hated Clinton more.

They hated Clinton enough to ignore the genuine danger that Trump presents to the United States and its people.

They weren't sperg bosses, typically, just bosses. And I typically did and got fired for it.

Well...often I'd get laid off, since they wanted me to go away quietly.

I've dated girls that are on the spectrum, and it varies. Some of them can understand some of the emotional or sensory issues better than others, but not all of them are interested in the same things or smart enough to keep up in general. If you look decent and can pass for a normie long enough, you can get a gf, but the relationship can grow tiresome if you can't connect. It's hell trying to finding someone you can actually connect with to the point that you want to do more than fuck. Especially when communicating with normies is hard and they get emotional or offended. I've given up dealing with women that don't enthusiastically communicate interest because misreading social signals could land you in jail. It sucks, because a lot of women do expect you to be the one that actively pursues and get turned off if you ask things instead of just going for it, even if you're decent looking.

People's interactions and intentions are hard to understand, especiialy sarcasm and jokes. Interpreting instructions literally in ways that make your boss angry. In general, passing as normal becomes much more difficult the more tired or distracted you are, because it takes active effort to think about things like the facial expressions of others and yourself. People wonder why you're staring at something with a strange expression or look angry, when you're just concentrating on something and forgot to make the right face. Or they get weirded out because you seem "off" and don't get social subtleties in conversation.
As to senses, the same is true. Textures and sounds can be overwhelming to the point that everything feels like it's too intense and you need to go somewhere quiet and dark to decompress. For example, if you're in a coffee shop, someone can be talking at you in a happy normal voice over some background music and people talking, but it feels like everything is screaming at you and your clothes are being scraped forcefully against your skin.

MAGA

While Trump is an authoritarian, he's not very good at it. And yeah, we're already shoving immigrants into work camps (by immigrants, I mean anyone with dark skin who ICE or the CBP can shove into a cell, demand they prove their citizenship and not give them any means to do so), and Trump has already killed confidence from the international sector in the United States. We have no integrity left.

But both parties are corporatist, and neither one serves the people and the unrest created by that is going to get other authoritarians elected into power.

And someone soon is going to know how to use the intelligence / surveillance sector to route out dissenters. And they will. And anyone who doesn't toe the line with a snappy salute is going to find themselves in one of our impacted prisons.

I paint pretty well. Mainly in oils on canvas. It doesn't get in the way of my life.

>Trump is infantile, a narcissist, a demagogue and a racist
Careful with all that edge, user.
>terrified of the notion he might win.
Grow up, Trump was the 3rd party candidate running on the repub ticket, this was clear early on.
>They hated Clinton enough to ignore the genuine danger that Trump presents to the United States and its people.
Blissful ignorance. You live in a trance user.

"People's interactions and intentions are hard to understand, especiialy sarcasm and jokes. Interpreting instructions literally in ways that make your boss angry. In general, passing as normal becomes much more difficult the more tired or distracted you are, because it takes active effort to think about things like the facial expressions of others and yourself. People wonder why you're staring at something with a strange expressio..."

im pretty sure this only goes for stupid + autistic people

you have to be severely retarded to not even being able to understand your own specie

Oh do elaborate when you think America was great. August 6, 1945?

Like ever.

Watercolor too. I've always had an autistic streak. Full of creativity and the desire for an autistic outlet.

I think I'm on the low spectrum as well
I have serve anxiety, I constantly worry about my positioning to other people, also I have tricotillomania (long word) which is a hair pulling disorder linked with OCD. It's with my eyebrows so I basically pull out or rub my eyebrow hairs with my fingers for satisfaction or when I'm stressed (it's actually pretty severe I'll do it for hours at night when stressed) I lack some levels of empathy for others, I wouldn't say all though, I'd say it's mostly to do with people I don't know at all. What do you anons think?

the fact that people picked trump over hillary, tells me that the nation is ready to commit suicide if nothing ever changes, people want a new way of living

sympathy is a trait you can learn, how about go meditate and think about what existence this is that you are a part of, notice how important everything is connected with you around you

you are one of the many human observers in this world that contribute to the generations to come, we are one huge macro animal that is divided by ego into 7 billion pieces, these pieces are molded by their environment and experiences to continue to give our specie reliable information on how to keep surviving

Trolling then? Or do you only believe Trump now that he's declared most news agencies fake?

Are you a watch-the-world-burn man?

Is Trump going to grow the economy with his new tax plan?

Is he going to restore order to the United States?

Does he represent your interests when divesting the United States from trade agreements and alliances?

Do you think he's making the United States safer by smack-talking with North Korea?

You are being played so hard, and I pity you.

i got the same think with my beard, used to be my whole scalp in high school, figured ill never grow a beard so i pull and pick at the stubble on my face, ive also chewed the insides of my mouth and lips and the nerves have never healed

>but hey
>atleast i aint no nail biting nigger

>you have to be severely retarded to not even being able to understand your own specie
Nice bait. That's the point of autism spectrum disorders as a concept: the natural social intuition people have is impaired.
Yes, it's true that the more intelligent people on the spectrum that aren't severely impaired can learn to pass. The issue is that if you are distracted or not at your prime for whatever reason, or you're dealing with a new cultural context, you will give inappropriate responses.
The other issue is that it is fucking tiring to put time and effort into figuring out other people when there's no reward most of the time. It feels like a pointless exercise in pointless bullshit when you could be doing something more interesting, like learning new programming languages or math. This is the issue I'm referring to in where it's hard to find someone you connect with. For most people, navigating emotions and expressions just isn't worthwhile.

I think you're right. I think we're behaving like rats who've overpopulated and run out of food. Rats turn on each other and the few that remain feast on the dead.

Scarcity is too extreme. People are working too hard to also parent, and the parties are too beholden to their contributors.

We're going to keep electing tyrants until one of them sends the population to death camps and to war.

Maybe not under Trump, but the same unrest and stupidity by which Trump got elected we're going to put more fools and extremists into office.

Glad to see I'm not a lot on this one
Mh worst is when I get attacks in public and people ask me why I always mess with my eyebrows. No one really understands the problem or how bad it can get, when I stand in front of a mirror at 1am because a feel an eyebrow stand that feels weird

Aspergers.
It's normal for us.

well enjoy being fucking dumb, people are super simple, everything we do is easily understandable, especially since the majority of the population are crazy simple and dumb with no critical thinking, most people are just like npc's since they dont even know they dont have free will, they just act out their environment constantly like morons, i wonder if you're one of them

i have crippling depression with general anxiety.
i've spent most of my life doing my best to avoid social situations which means i have almost zero experience interacting with people.
im 32.
virgin.
i basically have a panic attack every time i am around people.
all my jobs were warehouse jobs where i could work alone.
pic related:
one day...one day

well pretty much, it feels obvious since a retard like trump got voted for president, people dont actually care for being efficient or living anymore, they dont like how the things are, it might not even be humane for how we live, we might be living lives that are only suitable for AI, not some stupid monkey animals

our consciousness has outgrown animal bodies i think some time ago

I was diagnosed young with aspergers (on the spectrum) and at first, I was normal until I started playing Vidya then I became a shut in and got fat and socially awkward, got put in special Ed classes so I acted out and eventually got kicked out to do online classes. Everything was shit, I still can't pay at a register and the friends I do get, I usually do too much for them. I am a hug less kiss less afraid of the dark 19 y/o virgin. So yeah that's how it's like. Sorry for getting in my feelings

>now that he's declared most news agencies fake?
When did he do that?
>Are you a watch-the-world-burn man?
Nope. I'm a Constitution kind of guy.
>Is Trump going to grow the economy with his new tax plan?
It's already started when he got elected, have you seen the markets and confidence in them?
The FED is also wasting no time.
>Is he going to restore order to the United States?
Order? Not sure what you mean, I hope so.
>Does he represent your interests when divesting the United States from trade agreements and alliances?
Which ones? If it helps us all then yes.
>Do you think he's making the United States safer by smack-talking with North Korea?
Yes I do.
>You are being played so hard, and I pity you.
How so?

>that feeling when you feel new stubble growing in and you pluck it out in one go

im at the point where i dont do it if im stressed, it more me catching myself doing it out of boredom

>be me
>no nerves on my scalp
>plucked them out over the years
>gf plucking eyebrows
>"ouch this fucking hurts"
>then i proceed to take a literal paintbrush amount of hair and rip it out in front of her like the autistic equivalent of the terminator taking the skin off his arm in front of that family
>that relationship lasted 10 months
>i miss our guinea pigs

Forgot to mention my ocd like I need to cough if I close a door or turn off a light and I count every step I take. I need help but I'm too afraid of people to try

Medium level Aspie here.
Life is ok, social interactions tend to be 'acted' based on watching others interact. It does take a lot of effort to interact socially unless with someone I know well.
Makes me really good at the sales portion as its all acted from watching people who are good at sales.
The collections side of my management job I think is also made easier by it.

>being this edgy
Go to sleep. Children should be in bed. You're getting tired and cranky, and worse yet, completely missing the point. Yes, average people are pretty simple to figure out, and impossible to relate to because their interests are boring. The annoying part is finding people who are intelligent and share enough interests to relate to. Not impossible, just annoying.

How about instead of telling my life story I give one specific Tale Of Autism:

>decide to drive to the gas station to get snacks
>drive to the closest one
>sit in the car for 10 minutes in the parking lot trying to build up courage to go in
>give up, drive home
>sit in driveway for 10 minutes
>decide to drive to the other gas station
>park right in front of a homeless guy, didn't notice he was there until it was too late
>anxiety about homeless guy overrides anxiety about getting out of car
>exit my car quickly and go around the back of it to avoid him
>quickly get a drink and some snacks
>get to the counter
>forgot to bring my wallet
>tell the guy I'll go grab some quarters from my car
>forgot to avoid the homeless guy
>he comes up to me asking to wash my car for change
>I stammer out "uhhhhh hmmmmm, uh, NO thanks"
>speed walk the short distance to the car door
>fuck the snacks, I don't need the snacks
>turn the key to get out of there
>car won't start
>sit there autistically turning the key for a solid minute while homeless guy watches me through the windshield
>by the grace of god it starts
>drive away
>start hyperventilating
>start groaning
>groan turns into a yell
>yell turns into shrieks
>shrieks turn into wailing sobbing
>have to pull over to not crash
>sit there and have an autistic meltdown for a few minutes
>go home
I just wish I was normal

I'm not sure if I have autism or just like having fun.
>I come up with retarded as shit memes that I say to myself when i'm alone (weird voices and quotes, various screeches, make fart noises with my mouth, maniacal laughter, etc.)
>don't act that way around anyone because i'm afraid they'll think i'm legit insane and try to have me locked up
>actually a selective mute little shit around people
Sometimes it's annoying not expressing my true self to people but for the most part i like the way i act when i'm alone. kek

oh so you went from having a hard time keeping up being a human and wasting extra effort to behave like a human to having a hard time finding someone intelligent

"ok"

you are probably normal, you just cant handle normal life because you like behaving like a child

break out the child behaving script loop you got going there you retard

damn that sucks user
I know that feel to an extent, just not that severe a meltdown

If you work in industries that hire intelligent people with critical thinking and other skills, the social environment becomes more complicated. The people there aren't the average beer n football type.

Thanks, but I have actual diagnosed autism

I think he's either an edgy 2smart4u teen or trying to troll by pretending to be one.

if it makes you feel better to call it that then sure, stay in that retard scripted behavioural loop, you are obviously conscious about this, so go against it, its as simple as that

"the social environment becomes more complicated"
explain, what do you mean? intelligent people cant behave abnormal, everyone has to be a human and behave like one, how can it be more complicated, the intelligence of a person does not reveal itself until you engage it

user on Sup Forums - "just stop being autistic lmao"

Whoa, good news guys autism has been cured

the fact that you are human with a body that works means you can change your behaviour

if i could do it anyone can, there are many different stories about this

do you think mark zuckerberg isnt autistic as fuck? these people are most of the leading professionals on almost any category of profession, these are the ones who realize this

>"the social environment becomes more complicated"
>explain, what do you mean?
Flirtation and general social interaction become more complicated. The average person might go to a tailgate or a club to party, get hammered, and hook up. It doesn't go beyond that for most people. That's fine if you're into it, but it's boring. Other places generally expect more from flirtation and to apply knowledge to make jokes in the context. Some of it involves emotional references or playing at one thing or another, with faux anger or whatever. If there's background noise or other stimuli that distract you, it can be hard.

>intelligent people cant behave abnormal
>people can't behave unlike people because everyone is a human
you have a very odd definition of intelligent if you define it as being unable to act abnormally

>how can it be more complicated, the intelligence of a person does not reveal itself until you engage it
It can appear in how they interact with others before you interact with them, or in their problem solving or willingness to attempt or engage with unfamiliar challenges.

People with money like Zuckerberg can hire behavioral coaches to speed the process.

>Does anyone on Sup Forums have autism?
Have you actually looked at some of these threads? Pure shit only cooked up by some of the shittiest NEET neckbeards in the lowest basements. Like going to Walmart and asking if any of this shit is made from work camps in China.

would you fuck a NEET?