Croatia

we are quite young country that is still not completly degenerate. we are growing everyday in mentality and in riches and by this day we managed achieve some of the following things:

>gay rights
>already spend 100 of millions of dollars on importing Polish technology to more easily compete with Western Europe
>people ride bikes to work
>importing cars from Portugal
>almost every family has a car and a PC with internet
>low unemployment
>strategical partnership with Argentina until 2050
>implementing unemployment plan from Greece
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
>industry based on exports and not on imports
>people wear modern clothes
>most people have smartphones

what does pol think about Croatia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Pavelić#Argentina_and_Chile
youtube.com/watch?v=AT6C_7b8e1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Again with this pasta. 0/10, at least make an effort like that crobro from last summer who was posing as gay Swede on cock tour in Croatia.

Lol?

>t least make an effort like that crobro from last summer who was posing as gay Swede on cock tour in Croatia.

lyl that was me, it had a picture of a gayass swede on a boat in swedsih flag shorts?

some faggot on a boat, yes.
Ima da opet to radiš cijelo ovo ljeto. To ti je uloga života.

give istria back

This

>everyone has smartphones
Achievement
>everyone is a happy little consumer
Achievement
>Polish Technology
I can't
>gay rights
It's 2016
>people rode bikes to work
This is an achievement, how?
>low unemployment
As long as 1/3 of your day is occupied, you're also a happy little consumer
>Strategic partnership with Argentina
Argentina and their powerful army and wealth and manpower?
Are we talking about some Argentina that I haven't heard of?
>exporting to Serbia and Bosnia
They are true beacons of civilisation.
>people wear modern clothes
Happy happy consumers

Being a submissive fucking supplicant is not degenerate to you?

Kosovo-Alb here, i really like croatia, 10/10 bro

Liked by Shiptar diaspora
Thanks for proving my point, Shkeltzen

Croa---huh?

Where is this place?

As much as it's irrelevant, I still consider it a shame not to know a flag.

You're proud of your ignorance?

America scores 30th in the world in education, but 1st in self-confidence.

You're all a bunch of dumb, confident people.

I do believe you ment Shkelzen, Arnbjorn, thats right a typical Norwegian name, but in all serious ness i apologize for my countrymen you have to endure, most are not really Albanian, but gypsies, also Scandanavia is a 10/10 place

I actually know three albanians here, one online, all three are bro-tier.
It's the ones who watch too much TV that are the problem.

Also, you can't and don't have to apologise for what your countrymen are doing, you're in no way related to that. It's the government and the media who make people this way.

Scandinavia sure is an aesthetically nice place, but the people are a bunch of potatoes. Literally just mountain snow monkeys with money.

No culture here, no heritage, no history except for fairy tale plague-infested mushrooms barbarians aka Vikings which were a disgrace.

Norway was a third world country until 45 years ago, then wooohoo oil and now every Norwegian thinks he's tough shit and a descendant of a god or some shit. Imagine a cage full of monkeys. Now imagine one monkey digging into the ground, he finds gold. Tons of gold. That's Norway for you, except the gold was oil.

Ruled by a royal family on golden thrones and golden sticks, but they don't do anything for the country. They're just picture faces. It's like golden ticks.

>remove hdz
>remove sdp
>remove everyone

Either install libertarian capitalism, but since Croatians are stupid and born to serve, (un)fortunately re-install Austro-Hungarian monarchy.

Albania is pretty decent, i'd like to say most of the government is not corrupt, but alot is, culture is prevalent, lanscape history and such, those that ruin are the ones that are more muslim than albanian and would chose joining isis rather than helping their country

So it can be corrupted Mafiaso?
>Not wanting Ante Pavelić to lead the Croat people
Kill yourself my man

I just got back from Croatia oddly enough. Great place. A litte run down in places, but so many things are being built up. I almost say zero brown people, which is a nice change from Germany. I also saw extremely right wing graffiti everywhere, literally everywhere.

You're olive oil is amazing as well, and the people were very friendly. Beautiful women as well, but in some parts of the country they have very large, protruding chins. Other than that it was great.

Having never been there, I've always felt like Croatia was the least niggerish of all those places east of true europe, but with nothing other than a feel to back that up.

Also that you seem to produce a disproportionate number of quality football players per capita/wealth of nation than you have any right to, so, good work there.

Croatia needs coallition of MOST, Pametno and HDSSB.

>Pametno
Program koji zastupa stranka pametno nudi stavove i obrazloženja o ekonomskim i društvenim temama važnima za upravljanje državom kako bi se osigurali što bolji uvjeti za ukupan razvoj Hrvatske. Pametno smatra da se kvalitetna politika može voditi jedino ako je utemeljena na istraživačkim dokazima, izračunima i projekcijama, strogoj provjeri učinaka te koordiniranom upravljanju državom. Smatramo da uspješan društveni razvoj trebaju nositi kvalitetno obrazovani ljudi s osobnim integritetom. Mjerilo izbora su znanje, sposobnost i moralnost, a ne politička pripadnosti ili podobnost. Uz to, učinci strukturnih mjera se ne smiju niti mogu promatrati na političarima uobičajenoj skali jednog izbornog ciklusa, nego ih treba definirati, provoditi i pratiti kroz barem 15-ak godina. Zbog toga naš program daje perspektivu razvoja Hrvatske do 2031.godine.
Težište programa stranke Pametno je pritom na ekonomskim temama jer se razvojni ciljevi cjelokupnog društva teško postižu ako nema ekonomskog oporavka zemlje. Ekonomska politika temeljena na dokazima u ovom programu definira osnovne stavove i smjernice za postizanje održivog ekonomskog rasta. Doista, neke zemlje su uspješnije, a neke manje uspješne u osiguravanju održivog ekonomskog rasta, no činjenica je da ni jedna zemlja ne može dugoročno osigurati održivi ekonomski rast na temelju prekomjernog zaduživanja.
Literally doesn't say anything about the falling pop rate and won't subsidize Croats fucking eachother and pumping kids.
EU was a mistake.

It's a poor-man's Italy (really good and inexpensive wine, olive oil, etc), but much, much, much cleaner than Italy.

how fares the great nation of Deutschland?

>but much, much, much cleaner than Italy.

what for real? I was only in Trieste and it was Ok, and we are not the cleanest out there

That's why I said coallition, they have some good ideas.

I've been almost everyone in Croatia and Italy.
Italian coast has lot's of fucking garbage on the beaches.
Croatia does not, has to do with the current I would guess.

The Canadian prime minister or Croat prime minister is fighting for adding Population to Croatia, with out bring fucking Turks or Africans over there.

Germany
>full of Brown people
Croatia
>almost never, even in tourist spots, saw a brown person

Germany is done. I am enjoying the last year or two it has left before I leave forever.

Venice, Rome are shitholes. Used tampons in the street. Garbage everywhere. Smells terrible.

Split, Zadar, Pula, Crikvenica on the other had were great. I let my kid crawl around in all of those places. Never had a problem. 5 minutes in a "clean" store in Venice and her legs were blackened.

I can only dream about my country being progressive and tolerant as Croatia.

a Select few places in Albania and Kosovo are similar, i am going this summer, probably hitting up croatia, and stopping in germany, also i have to go pay respects to the lost city of Constantinople, Despite the whole "Kebab" thing most of the Balkans are actually white, and any color is usually a tan, you can tell the difference by facial features

Can we mend the Albania-Serbia thing right now and all the balkans can focus on the Rapefugees

>Polish technology
I feel a little bad that I laughed.

Believe it or not mate the Polaks are really coming up in the world

Nope, m8
Once you start stealing kidneys and trafficking 5yr old girls, you're beyond redemption.
Crofags, on the other hand, are welcome.
We need to start being friends again and quickly.

2020 is coming and we need to be at least aware of it.

You mean the damn Gypsey-Albanian Mafia,
Fuck em, remove the damn kebabs, they have it coming

Well, we can't do it until you stop shilling for them over there.
The fact Kosovo happened at all was because of Albanian "lobbyists" (aka child traffickers and pedo enablers) having strong influence in US Congress.

You wanna remove kebab? Come back here and do it with the rest of us.
Either that, or shut up and continue living like a FUCKING LEAF that you probably are by now.

ok fine, but we leave my house unharmed

>Balkan banana republic thinks they are relevant

mysides.png

Keksimus Maximus, go back to Germanistan

>someone from the most cucked country on earth thinking he has a right to voice his opinion
Mesut pls

Kek, whats up my Broation

Everything burns m8

We can help you make it great again once you return.

>Disclaimer: Burger living in Germany since 2013
>2013-2014, this country was great
>2015-current year, completely new country

Germany really has zero room to talk. It will be irrelevant in less than 5 years. Just wait until all of the pension fund that German's have poured into since the 1960s completely vanishes to pay for the refugees. German's will still bend over and accept more.

>we are growing everyday in mentality and in riches

OK, good thing its Bricks, did not burn in the last war, back when my grandfather gave refuge to those of any ethnicity when they needed it , even before the war

either way glad we could come to an agreement,
this may go down sooner than we think

>tfw using my leaf money to buy land back in Croatia
Diaspora return when?

You have a strategic partnership with Argentina since Pavelic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ante_Pavelić#Argentina_and_Chile

TFW oldest trick in the book,

every immigrant i know, including my family did this, buy that cheap balkan land with high Leaf wages

I have to buy it back, so fucking magyar bought it.
>mfw my dad gave his land to his brothers in Croatia
>they sold it for a fucking VCR
> A FUCKING VCR FOR VINEYARD LAND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Whatever leaf wages is insane compared to Balkan, a teenager working at McDonalds could buy land there.

You know, living in close proximity to your people made me realise 3 things about Albanians:
1. If you can't be friends with them, better stay as far away from them as possible, since they're mostly crypto-jews waiting to pounce on anybody who isn't 'them'
2. If you have Albanian friends, you're probably the luckiest man in the world, since you pretty much have a second family/someone willing to take a bullet for you.
3. Any kind of pastry and especially desserts of theirs are top-tier (maybe even in the world)

So, I don't know if you're a friend or not, but if we ever share an ice cream together, I'll take it as a sign of good will.

*some

Friends, also icecream is top tier back there, every flavour you could imagine

EU sellouts. If Merkel says "jump", Croatia says "how high?". If anyone deserves to be flooded with rapefugees- its Croatia. Its the future you cucks chose.

All mt Grandfathers Brothers sold their land, he had the most important part and he kept it

Israeli sellouts. If Israel says "jump", America says "how high?". If anyone deserves to be flooded with rapefugees- its America. Its the future you cucks chose.

Smart, when they left Yugoslavia they just gave the land to brothers who stayed. Then they sold it for some electronics.
feelsbad.png

Slovenia is better than Croatia

Croatias super expensive now. Everyone in the EU and Russia got the memo years ago that Croatia is pretty much a cheaper version of Italy filled with Slavs and they flooded into the country. Maybe you can live in the dark, grey, dreary interior in the mountains with little infrastructure, but anywhere that matters near the coast is FUBAR.

I wouldnt disagree. We deserve it and it will happen. Thats why Im moving to Thailand later this summer. In the meantime, enjoy your elected Drama Teacher.

Oh please, croats are going extinct anyways

>stealing athina from us
jesus christ you're cucks

just stop sending all your criminal kindey stealing sandniggers here
I remember in high school, my class was the only good class since we didnt have any albanians

Not talking about Dalmatia and their coasts.
Bill Gates and billionaires buy shit over there.
Where I want to buy land is a vineyard near the Magyar border. Super beautiful and ancestral home to my familia.

Oh shit ! Is it opposite day already!? Man, time flies!

>implying Greeks aren't going extinct
>implying Greeks aren't mixed with Turks
>implying you won't be kicked out the EU but still be forced to take refugees due to the debt
kek you have no room to speak.
Our PM is a cuck, true enough.

shut up you asiatic leaf

>>implying you won't be kicked out the EU
I wish

>but still be forced to take refugees due to the debt
Lol, if we're out of the EU then no more refugees, you are a MORON

>>implying Greeks aren't mixed with Turks
>uses memes in arguments

I have a veri long dik

We have national pride
Winter sports is culture
17. Mai is celebrated by near all
Mountainous country doing mountain stuff shouldnt be surprising.

Reason we've been rather anonymous for so long is due to being sparsely populated(Black death hit hard) along with having our population spread out our entire Nation, instead of a more centralized southern blob like our dear Neighbour Sweden.

We could've squandered the oil money, like many other nations, instead we've built up one of the most well-functioning civilizations in the world, and we're careful with spending it, technically only using a very small amount, rather saving most it.

Also in the big picture the monarchy do not receive all that much, and if we couldn't afford it who could?

Are you an immigrant with no place in society or just an angry basement dweller?

Lol what? All the white greeks moved out, you've been fucked by the Turks so often that you're a little Turkish colony.
If you're kicked out of EU, you will still need to pay debts, to pay that debt you will take refugees.
YOU are a fucking retard!

>polish technology

i think croatia is dumb and stupid and rightful Ukrainian clay

and they smell bad too

i agree you are always right ukraine you are very smart

MAKE CROATIA GREAT AGAIN

R I S K
I
S
K

RISK THREAD

>ukraine
No such thing. Ukraine will be split between White Croatia and Russia. Romania and Hungary will also get a part.

>gay rights
>polish technology

Yeah real winning combination right there.

shh formet vilayets don't fight one another

I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=AT6C_7b8e1Y

ukraine does have a point, croatia does suck

i wish someone would ukraine would just kill them already desu

Your country's biggest claim to fame is being the place where Americans film tv shows. Croatia is as relevant as New Zealand.

Bring back Yugoslavia, this time without communism.

We'll do our best