Hello Sup Forums, I am asking a favor of all of you. I have been posting here for many years now...

Hello Sup Forums, I am asking a favor of all of you. I have been posting here for many years now, helping in request threads and posting on Sup Forums. I need some basic plans for a homemade guillotine that will sever my head without pain, I dont know much physics and i would hate to fail if i had a miscalculation. I have the space to work with inside a standard height ceiling and approximately 500$ to work with.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/WORTHINGTON-CYLINDER-CORP-347138-Disposable/dp/B000RHMWBQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1517640358&sr=8-4&keywords=helium tank
stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/do-you-stay-conscious-after-being-decapitated.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I understand that the nazis had an 8ft tall guillotine, but i cannot find the specs for said machine, all help is appreciated.

bump

Meamwhile at OPs house

Dude just send me the $500 and go to a therapist and improve your life

first, why guillotine?
second, do you have access to air compressor?

I do, and i just want a quick painless death.

I'm facing major charges and decided that im not going to prison.

I have less than 20 days to build this and I am still going to work until my court date so i dont leave my roommate stranded when i go. So im trying to prepare in advance.

I have this for you sir, but if you are sticking with the guillotine idea i can still help.

I'd like to add that I do not advocate suicide, that I am just providing answers to questions.

face your charges like a man, soyboy.

Ive done quite a bit of research on the exit bag strategy and it seems like there is still a chance for quite a bit of pain. Id try it, but I dont have access of pure helium gas. I am in the USA if you could help me find a vendor.

Understood completely, I am using a VPN through tor, no way to tie me to this thread in any way. Therefore you couldnt be prosecuted as assisted suicide in any way. Ive been thinking about this for a while now, I have most of everything planned out.

kek what did you do OP

Walmart has tanks for 30 bucks. Buy a pack of Benadryl. Take all Benadryl, lay down and when you get drowsy put on mask and turn on. Rip user. Hope you decide to get help. God bless

I can assure you it is painless. Tried it last year but pussied out and ripped of the mask after losing consciousness.

As for getting the helium, I went to a party depot and payed way over for it.

Schedule 1 distro. Found out today that the D.A. filed for intent to prosecute with heightened charges. Not sure how, because this is a first offense.

I really appreciate your input, It helps alot.

Just remember that suicide leads to nothing, you simply stop existing. It is not a solution to problems, it only creates more.

that's an easy charge just roll on someone shit for brains

I may be many things, but a snitch is not one of them.

its just an end to your problems, thats all you need. Sometimes things in life don't need to be resolved

But then what was the point? you should have offed yourself as a child with that logic. All I'm saying is that it's a waste of potential.

What you in for?

Refer to:
OP here, I realize that it isn't an end to my problems. Just a change of who they affect. But I am certain that I won't be able to cope with the after effects of losing everything while in prison. I am not a snitch, so lessening my time isnt an option.

good man. Best of luck from Finland.

Don't take a whole pack of diphenhydramine. It can have paradoxical effects in large doses. Just take 3-4 25mg pills with a bottle of wine. When you get sleepy, then start with the bag and gas.

I recommend nitrogen, which is used to inflate tires, and can be purchased at any tire store.

Nor a coward. Death before dishonor!

Congratulations on being a man.

Bench weight

you can feel yourself suffocating with nitrogen.

Any ideas on size of the tank? I apologize for for asking so many questions. I just need to make things perfect. I read many articles on bridging multiple tanks as to assure that you dont run out of gas.

Just eat cans of beans for a solid week. Nothing but beans . Then Just shove a tube up your ass connected to a mask and fart your way to death, there should be enough methane concentration to kill you

amazon.com/WORTHINGTON-CYLINDER-CORP-347138-Disposable/dp/B000RHMWBQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1517640358&sr=8-4&keywords=helium tank

So you can't get your hands on any more money to build yourself a boss-ass guillotine with? Are you killing yourself because you're so insanely poor?

It instantly robs your lungs of oxygen. You're out and gone in seconds. Helium is gentler, but takes minutes.

yes it will be quick, but do this and I guarantee you will feel yourself suffocating and dying.

Not OP, but I just don't think a guillotine at 8 feet would be likely to work very well. It would have to have a very heavy weight on the blade. And even then, it would be moving pretty slowly. I'd like a good 20ft or so, and a very heavy blade.

OP! Do NOT do this! It's a trick to get you to die a painful death as you float up to the sun and burn to death!

shit he's right

>severing your head
>painless and quick
also OP you moron you can still contribute to society in prison and attempt to start a new life rather than being a bitter pussy and ending it all.

Thats pretty hard, OP

I respect it though.

OP have you not read accounts or seen videos that people survive for some time after being beheaded?

This made me chuckle.

Ive restarted my life too many times at this point, I dont mean to sound like a woman. But I am worn out and ready to end it so i dont have to endure anymore pain.

The shear loss of blood pressure would be enough to make you pass out almost immediately. The body works the same as a car, if there is not pressure in the fuel. The car ceases to run.

Are you a former Shareblue employee?

Here, Stuff You Should Know did a fucking excellent episode on this:

stuffyoushouldknow.com/podcasts/do-you-stay-conscious-after-being-decapitated.htm

Death occurres 15 seconds after decapitation. You will suffer major system shock and extreme pain in the neck. Being cut off from your body, your 5 pound head will hit the floor hard. You'll be unable to brace yourself or even breathe. You can't even scream. Your head will lay on the floor alone with no comfort for the full 15 seconds that will feel like hours. You're only savior will be your mind as it shuts down your senses as a final act of mercy.

In the end it's just a bad idea.

>you can still contribute to society

>if you're miserable you can still toil in the mines for my benefit

gee why would anyone want to end it and remove themselves from this fucking world when it's full of idiots like you lol

>Make homemade explosive
>Strap to head
>?????
>ALLAHU ACKBAR!
>Instant death. Brain obliteration. No feelings, no final dying thoughts, no terror or torment.

>Josh & Chuck

Doesn't get comfier than a gud sysk show. Also, legendary ep.

Before officially using this, the government made many test with professional works. And many fails (meaning, didn't cut completely the head).
And you, complete amateur, you want to do some small size one with just 500 dollars? Do you want that much to fail or what? It's not the kind of stuff you can build indoors.

shut up faggot

Decided to go with the exit bag strategy. I have priced some parts and it appears that i will only need to spend some 300-350 dollars for it. I appreciate everyones time and effort in finding a solution for me.

You posted an image of one. It's not complicated to see how it's built. As per "bad at physics," the simple solution is to make a very tall guillotine with a heavy or weighted blade. The heavier the mass, the easier it will cut through, but it takes more time to build velocity - so the heavier the blade, the taller the track has to be.

Death by cop, don't be a pussy!

Hey, man. Sorry it came to this. If you bitch out, don't worry. Forgive yourself. Do the time, make the best of it, keep your head down.

If you do peace-out, I hope it's a good passing. If you find that you still exist in any way after leaving your body, resolve to abandon everything that you used to be, and all you thought and felt-- even your personality.

Maybe read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, or listen to the audiobook, if you have no other religious beliefs. Maybe it's all nonsense, and you'll live right up to the instant that you cease to exist. But, maybe you'll have a chance to rejoin the clear light of infinite possibility, too.

Whatever, I wish you peace.

Don't restart your life. If you're intent on dying, then do people a kindness with your death and bring people with you. Find a corrupt politician, or a bad/dirty cop, or some C level executive that deserves to die... And kill them.

I had 2nd F plea to 1st M. do rehab and cs, sober up. it's not the mid 90s.

I've heard tying a rope around your neck and driving off is a sure fire way to become decapitated.Please make a livestream when you go.