THE FLASH MOVIE LOSES ITS DIRECTOR..AGAIN!

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER.

variety.com/2016/film/news/the-flash-loses-director-rick-famuyiwa-1201905032/

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/patty-jenkins-says-wonder-woman-not-a-mess-1201803156/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JUST

FUCK

I know we joke about it a lot, but damn WB/DC are fucked. I honestly don't know how they will recover

I'm glad he was a pretty mediocre director, there are better ones out there

MY

Wonder what went wrong, he was pretty into it. WB must have wanted to kek it like they did with BvS and SS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE

why are WB so incompetent? how hard can making capeshit be?

Bummer. Dope was a pretty good movie, he could have handled the Flash quips well.

He tried to turn flash into his own multicultural blm pet project would be my guess.

The Flash by... Joss Whedon

At what point do they just give up?

They're now gonna hire some guy who is even more of a studio puppet than this director was

LMFAO

Warner trying to shit on this movie but these directors ain't taking it like cuck ayer

SHIT

So what happened to that filmmaker focused universe bullshit they told a long time ago

>casts BLACKED Iris
>leaves

You can't make this shit up

After seeing what WB/DC did to Ayer's movie... no wonder any director with hopes for a future career would abandon that sinking ship.

There's some insider info the Wonder Woman is a dud. They kind of regret hiring a director who never did a project this big.

source pls i love industry gossip

JUST

no source ive just heard things

Kek, and on Halloween of all days, dc capeshit is doomed to fail

deadline.com/2016/08/patty-jenkins-says-wonder-woman-not-a-mess-1201803156/

didnt geoff johns have to rewrite JL

>ayer says they totally didn't fuck up suicide skwad

>please don't get me blacklisted like trank

CANCEL THE FREAKIN CYBORG MOVIE!!

No one gives a shit about him!

Make another Batman movie, Harley, Joker, or something along those lines if you want DC to survive.

DC are doing fine. The movies fucking suck but they still make money.

You called

So the white director left because...?

Just because the guy is black doesn't mean everything he is going to make is centered around black people.

Give it to Mel Gibson

You all know we would make the best flash movie

Batman cinematic universe seems like a good option now.

Brett Ratner looks like a fat Mark Ruffalo

>Kikeberger playing Barry Allen

Not today m8

Hmm kind of does

That was fast.

White director wanted a pro NAZI anti female agenda to be the underlying theme.

He was going the Raimi route, then.

>Flash is now jesus

It fits

It's like you haven't seen any of this hack's films at all.

>“I was excited about the opportunity to enter this amazing world of characters that I loved growing up, and still do to this day. I was also excited to work with Ezra Miller, who is a phenomenal young actor,” Famuyiwa said in a statement. “I pitched a version of the film in line with my voice, humor, and heart. While it’s disappointing that we couldn’t come together creatively on the project, I remain grateful for the opportunity. I will continue to look for opportunities to tell stories that speak to a fresh generational, topical, and multicultural point of view.

>tfw director friend convinces you to do capeshit and he leaves

>I will continue to look for opportunities to tell stories that speak to a fresh generational, topical, and multicultural point of view.
Yep, looks like this user was right. Glad he's gone.

That's why WB hired him, though.

But now they're panicking over the blunders of BvS and SS and backtracking on what they specifically hired him to do.

uncanny how some African names could almost seem Japanese

Sounds like TV Flash? Not seeing the problem.

Poor Ezra Miller.

>I DON'T FUCKING WANT THIS SHITTY CYBORG IN MY MOVIE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S BLACK! NOBODY LIKES CYBORG!

You just know this happened

Wait, WB actually wanted The Flash to go full progressive? I didn't know that.

Probably, he kept saying Cyborg wasn't in it despite it being confirmed by trades.

>but I signed on for a FLASH movie

JUST

Who cares. Still seeing it when it releases. As will every single one of you.

>As will every single one of you

yea no I wont. I wont be seeing anymore DCEU movies if I do ill just torrent them.

yes but not in cinema

REMINDER THAT THE CHUCKLEFUCK CITY OF WARNER BROTHERS IS IN CHARGE OF THE GODZILLA-KONG CINEMATIC UNIVERSE AND THEY WILL FUCK IT UP TOO

I haven't seen any DCEU movies. Maybe Wonder Woman will buck the trend. Probably not, I said the same about SS.

JUST

So was he the one responsible for that ending where they suggest only minorities have to do college entrance essays to get into Yale? Christ even the black kids cringed at that part.

DC WILL NEVER MAKE A GOOD MOVIE AGAIN

BRING BACK NOLAN

The only way DC recovers from this is to bring back Nolan to direct Flash. Cast Leonardo Dicaprio as Reverse Flash and make iris white again.

He was gone... in a flash.

just JUST my franchise up fåmąlæmādingaling

>nigger
>last name is Senpaiuyiwa
smdh tbqh

HE SAID IT Cx