Black girl thread, why the fuck don't you like black girls user?

Black girl thread, why the fuck don't you like black girls user?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I do

who doesnt lol

They are literally the best

Can't stop thinking about fucking them

No reason really, just only attracted to like 3% of them.

i want some black pussy.

This girl is like 85% white...

let's just argue semantics you fucking racist fuck out this thread

I've got nothing against them, I'm just more attracted to Asians.

weeb

This. There are no hot black women, literally every woman in this thread is mainly some other race.

I like them

You must be a lefty crybaby fag... She doesn't have many black features.

I do, post your Kik and we can chat

Any black girls spread showing pink pussy ?

This fag is triggered, cry racist bc you have no argument.

TRIGGERED

because i love them

This guy gets it, fuck, post black girls and stop arguing about bullshit nothing

I dig me some black ladies.

Nice

>why the fuck don't you like black girls user?
Because 999/1000 of them are significantly uglier than that.

Everybody's different, but most of the time it's because of the smell. Black people smell bad, even to other black people from what they've said. Even a shower doesn't help all the way. That being said, doesn't matter at the end of the day. Skin is skin, and herpes is herpes.

I do.

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee
c

Because they have small dick. Black chicks dont do it for me because they look like monkeys, have ingrown pubic hairs, smell weird, have HUGE personalities.. but theyre size queens. See a light dude with a nig chick hes packing. Real talk baby dicks.

t. tiny penis bitch cherry picking traits to explain away his inadequacy

10/10, would miscegenate.

Because most of them are ghetto trash.

I like hotties, no matter the race. It's just that the black hotties I made a pass at usually say something like "I stick to my own" and "Why would I want a white boy?"

>Thinks wearing a basket and a towel makes you a queen.

theyre not the most attractive but theyll fuck you like crazy when theyre not murdering you

This.
There are few things more attractive than an articulate, educated, well-spoken black girl.
And few things less attractive than ghetto niggers, which is 99.9999999% of them.

I try to but 90% of them are ugly and fat looking.

The few that I met that were actually good looking were either taken or were single mothers

this
or there's no way in hell they would go for me (white, producer/musician but super nerdy, wear hippie fashion ["not jeans and kicks"], polyamorous, into psychedelics... basically everything your typical black girl is extremely opposed to and turned off by)

pics cuz it happened
you can't date a black girl even when you look pretty put together but are anything libtard/hippie/alt

You sound like a faggot

If this is what he dresses like, I think you're right...

>tfw she's black
>tfw attracted to her
>b-but...
>"she's not black! Shes basically white"
Fuck off dumbass you like black girls, get over it

"I'm not into black chicks, I'm attracted to her whiteness" is like me in the 80s on sexuality. I wasn't gay or bisexual, I just helped out really good friends when neither of us had a girl.

assuming i like girls

hahahaha stupid cunt, i bet that you dont even have black friends irl. you judge people you dont know. fuck outta hear with that bullshit.

Man id love me some of that sweet chocolate ;)

Cheating ex

More if interested

These are beautiful women but let's not pretend they represent what black women look like. Black women have more instances of obesity and HSV than any other demographic.A mjaority of them are disgusting lol.

I don't like monkeys

Sup Forums only like the BBC

99% of them are Ugly as fuck

i love when Sup Forums reaches down to 1st grade insults. "You don't have any friends!"
"you're not coming to my birthday party" lol

Fuck off, kid

"even have black friends"
Implying i wann some

>typical Sup Forums responses of insecure jealous hatred
>facepalm.jpg

Anyways, it's basically assured that black women will only go for cookie cutter basketballfags or guys who spend their entire salary and life on their clothes and image and have no real depth

lol i love the attempted propaganda trying to convince people black women are attractive. of course there are examples, but if you look up what features, especially facial features, are most strongly associated with blackness, these women will exhibit very few of those features.

im listening...

Fuck off, whiteboi

they can be awfully sneaky

they are asking for multiculturalism

Literally every woman prior to this post has entirely European features except their skin and eye color. If you’re going to claim to be obsesssed with black women you need to be posting a size fifteen thicc bitch with nylon extensions and a nose you could park a helicopter on.

I bet your a fat fuck nig nog

i actually think its a lot more racist to post women like these and then cite them as examples of attract black women. they all have distinctly european features, so the poster is pushing his alt-right white supremacist standards of beauty on us and i wont stand for it. stfu op you racist fag.

This is a pretty ironic point. All of these supposed racists are looking at actual features, like bone structure, when assessing beauty, ignoring skin tone, while these self-proclaiming not-racists are basically telling you that all they see when they look at these beautiful women is, "black woman". Which is more racist? Who views the world in a more fundamental way based on race?

>skinny racist whiteboi

im still listening

Funny, thats how niggers want to be seen by others. In reality most of them are very short and tiny because they eaten bad food for so many thousand years.

you do realize that attractive european women predominantly east african features, (where those features originated). seriously go look up "ethiopian women".

Black girls are either 9/10+ or 2/10 disgusting monkey

Black pussy & armpits look repulsive. The only instance I find a black woman attractive is when she's a mulatto(light-skin nigress)

PLEASE user, MOAR

i want a pretty black nubian princess, but all the blacks around me are ratchet af

LMAO