This isn't a troll thread, I'm thinking of selling my grandfathers war medals, yes he was a "Nazi"...

This isn't a troll thread, I'm thinking of selling my grandfathers war medals, yes he was a "Nazi", both of my parents are american as am I. How much are they worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/original-ww2-german-lot/253396464791?hash=item3aff9b3497:g:ZjEAAOSww85ab8vp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

selling them isnt the best idea.
they arent even worth a whole bunch.
Iron Crosses/Wound badges maybe, but not those

Timestamp or gtfo

Did that medal save him from being shot by a Russian?

About tree fiddy.

I'll give you $50 for all three

Chuck them in the garbage ad forget about it. There is no value in these.

you could check ebay listings or listing from auctions although i don't know if anyone will take them because they are Nazi medals, some pawn shops will kick you out if you bring them in. It's kind of retarded.

ebay.com/itm/original-ww2-german-lot/253396464791?hash=item3aff9b3497:g:ZjEAAOSww85ab8vp

IVe checked ebay but there are like repro ones for $30 and some buy it nows for over 1000 and there are slight variances in design. Thanks for the help guys ill just find a local memorobilia place to value them for me and hopefully the funds will be a significant contribution towards the GT-R fund.

Your grandad didn't fight in both World Wars so you can sell his medals for a pittance.

if you have any respect for your grandfather please dont sell them

No but he fought for the wrong side, if youre not first youre last so these are essentially runner up medals.

melt them down and throw the remains in the trash. Take a shit on the bastards grave while your at it. He doesnt deserve to be remembered, destroy his legacy.

bump

eh i mean some of them didnt even want to be nazis so you never know, he could also be one of those poor brainwashed niggas.

so, you're a german?

There are hundreds of thousands of these medals in circulation, OP; to put that into perspective, people sell a limited edition run of 5000 fantasy replica swords for $100 a piece routinely; give it a few hundred years and maybe.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

there's always a choice. Hes a murderer and a worthless piece of shit,plain and simple.

I bought the one in the middle for $100 two years ago 100% authentic, granted I got it at a small mom n pop antique shop in a hidden mountain community.

>mutt
>american

yeah i never said there wasn't a choice, you know maybe he could've hated a bunch of jews and retards and gypsies but he's dead now so who gives a shit. I'm personally not opposed to destroying history, maybe they don't interest OP but a lot of collectors or history people would love this stuff, it's not worth melting down.

Kek my great grand father killed you nazi scumbags. Should have killed yours too.

Hard to say because a fuckload of fakes appeared after the war, given they're genuine about 100$ each.

I hope you get raped by a nigger

..? What...? Im not jewish nor was my gr8 grandpa

all of those arent worth that much, they are all frontline participation medals from ww1 and ww2, all awarded vy the nazis tho.
i would keep them in the family. in a generation or two they might be worth more

wow you are so edgy and liberal.

Checking in with mine.

8 years ago OPs Grandfather would have been idolised on Sup Forums. Shame you're all a bunch of lame candyass roodypoos.

Damn your grandpa killed so many jews he got to call in an airstrike

great war nazis

yeah I know right, this is fucking retarded, OP should keep them because they are fucking cool. All of this shit of "throw them away you Nazi cunt" is pretty fucking stupid

Unless they were pinned on his chest by Hitlers dick you wont get anything thats worth a shit. Enough for maybe lunch.

> How much are they worth?

A visit from your local authorities.

Enjoy being Big Bob's wife.

p.s. : jew don't tell me what to do. Check 'em

Having Nazi war medals isn't a crime numb nuts

Good luck proving they are real. There are more fakes then real ones. Your best bet is honestly showing your grandad's war record and including some paper work with some verifiable numbers that can be checked. If your American, just say they are war trophies, no problem there. My grandpa has a littler youth uniform. No idea how he got it, but he sent it home for the kids because he thought it was funny. One of the cousins still has it. All I got is his old canteen, which is cool don't get we wrong, but still, he sent some wacky things home.

>>(((you)))

>Damn Jewish auto correct
Hitler youth uniform. It's clearly for a ~10 year old.

Then it seems he was on the wrong side. Blame Roosevelt and Churchill.

People have gotten taller and fatter in the last 70-80 years, more likely to be for a 13-16 year old

I Buy Them all.....

>Wrong side

You're quite the disrespectful fucker huh?

He was saying you are full of shit. Medals are from both WWI and WWII, so no way you have
a grandfather who earned them.

/thread

No one is getting hurt by the act of selling them, therefore it isn't immoral at all.

Wait 10 years. They will quadruple in value.

Basically nothing.

>Chuck them in the garbage ad forget about it. There is no value in these.
^ merkel

Try looking for collectors...

If you do intend to sell them, make sure to bring along the documentation proving your grandfather earned the medals. Being able to connect specific medals to a specific individual increases their value dramatically.

On the flip side, Nazi memorabilia isn't incredibly sought after, so the collector market is very small. It may take a long time to find an interested buyer, so don't be discouraged if it takes a few years.