Taste evolution

>10
Dadrock, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, The Who, Waters era Pink Floyd
>13
More of the same along with animu openings
>16
Indie pop, Weezer, Jack White, Tame Impala, Barret era Pink Floyd
>now
Basically anything from Coltrane to The Cure. Jpop from the 70s-80s, 70s Miles Davis, King Gizzard, Mount Eerie, Mac deMarco, Ariel Pink, the list goes on. If it wasn't for my buddy and my band i probably wouldn't have gotten into music as much as I have now.

(trips)
only good one itt
this is your "into music" taste?
wow...

are you a deep state agent

Oh fuck, I completely forgot I had an MSI phase too. Sort of forgot this band even existed

Goddamn how do you even buy albums when you're ten. When I was ten the only way for me to get music was to ask my friends to send me shit over bluetooth to my fucking nokia 5200 one track at a time because I wasn't allowed to download shit on our family PC.
I think I had a very rough idea of where to get music legally back then

You can tell I love Judas Priest

Ewwww
Kill yourself you fucking tranny.

>tranny
>abhorrent taste in music
everything checks out

Fuck off

why did you suddenly grow long hair and started wearing skirts? story please

lel

we got a weird cunt over here

Well, what did you think of the new track by SOPHIE?

Kill yourself you mentally ill faggot, you're not a woman, you'll never be.

Just wanna tell you to keep doing your thing and not listen to the hateful dorks replying to you. Be feminine.

>dorks

>assumes i'm like 19

>zero photo editing skills

i've never really tried sophie before
i just looked it up, song was okay, might check out some more later

just crossdressing desu
idk if i want to properly transition or anything

Sheen is that you

>idk if i want to properly transition or anything
You should look into it, I can tell from experience people usually slowly acclimate and phase deeper into it. Used to just crossdress too until I realized I was trans as fuck.
I would say go see a psychiatrist about it, they'll evaluate if transitioning is right for you. It's better to make your decision now that you're young, you don't wanna end up a 40+ old man with regrets.

Kill yourself you fucking freak of nature, statistically, you're very likely to commit suicide and that's very comforting.

tl;dr - sometimes, you are just a faggot

I don't like that graph, it assumes that I'm 19.

Kill yourself.

Yes, do transition
Come back later and tell us of what horrible effects the mutilation did to your body, before you inevitably kill yourself that is

used to be a degenerate and still is one

yeah, i probably need to see a psychologist about some other stuff anyway
thanks for the advice

You're more likely to do it though, and hopefully you will.

fucking poser.

you were 10 in 2006? so in just 5 short years you went from being a complete "punk" to a clean cut jazz faggot? Then you were never punk to begin with. Looks like your music taste is just a fashion accessory to me.

ups no, I put the wrong tool album.

Being rigidly stuck to a genre because you're scared of looking like a poser is using music as a fashion accessory you faggot.

and yes, I was never punk, I was just a kid that liked to drink and being dumb

Never been suicidal, highly doubt it now that my quality of life has been significantly raised.
But sure, go ahead and puke your hate anonymously on fucking Sup Forums. I bet you wouldn't dare lay a finger on me in real life, because you're just a fake miserable husk of a person.

Holy shit why are you faggots getting so triggered? this shit doesn't effect you.

keked at the brain

t. person who is actually mad about this

t. more people who are actually mad

Cry More faggot
This isn't your safe space to enable degeneracy and dick-lopping

The irony of this post is hilarious, go back to Sup Forums faggot.

can't wait until Sup Forums stops being trendy among edgy teens

It seems like you're out of your safe space

it seems like the most offended person here is you tho

Here is my evolution

I can relate to this, apart from having pubes at 13.

Did you have leukemia too?

is our pansexual transgender metrosexual genderfluid cisgender polysexual androgyne upset?

holy shit four replies, you must be really insecure, considering three of them are from you. And yes I am mad. I knew so many fags in high school that dressed overtly punk because it was cool for a hot minute, then suddenly grew out of it, making punk look like a joke.

And no, that's not all I listen to you fucking pleb. Im not the one that's claiming to have repped it down to the clothes I wear. I like the message that comes with it. It's kind of like that Scaruffi article, ass holes like you make it impossible for anyone to take it seriously.

inb4 >youre so mad kek

We're here to discuss music, and that's a fucking cop out response.

>10
Whatever was on the radio, didn't really give a fuck about music
>13
Pop, electronic. Stuff like Daft Punk, weird Al and some of the Gorillaz singles.
>16
Prog rock, electronic, low-key psych rock. Daft Punk, Tame Impala, Pink Floyd.
>Now
Thrash and doom metal, heavier psych stuff, prog rock, jazz.

what the fuck are you rambling about. Go join your punk friends, go to a city with tons of tourists and make big soap bubbles so you can earn enough to buy beer and shitty crust punk patches, don't forget to have tons of dogs that barely eat anything because you are too busy being an true punk.

triggered punk cunt lol

you really chilled
oh hell yes

You're so mad, kek

>10
anything but i religiously disliked opera, pop, and country
>13
dadrock
>16
bands like MSI, king missile, Sup Forums shit like godspeed you and neutral milk hotel, metal; death, leviathan, soad, etc i didnt really like bands similar to avenged sevenfold because it was the basic bitch starter pack when women say that they like metal
>current age
dont listen to a lot of stuff anymore but im starting to get into rap

Underage

kys

here's my taste, i like french house.

underage and b&

yea no shit sherlock

>anything related to goredditillaz
>patrician

Good
Acquire your own taste, you fucking poser
Patrician, except for the way you dress, nigga
Good.

Tfw me

Pretty great taste since 16
Did you turn white for a few years? Haven't heard much of your current year.
Pretty decent taste but I just cannot get into Giles Corey.
Hey you updated your chart! Still looking good.
>tfw too intelligent
Oddly well animated, really like your modern taste.
Quite ebin
epic maym
Once again, oddly well animated, still pretty good taste, though I haven't heard much of your current age's music.
Cool.....
Is that long hair or dreads? Great taste from 16-now
Might not want to post the fact that you're underaged, you may be banned. Still great taste throughout.
Eclectic, I like it. Have you listened to Remain in Light by the Talking Heads?
You should check out Autechre if you somehow haven't
People shit on Gorillaz but there is some phenomenal stuff in the discography. D-Sides is fantastic, and the Self Titled album has some great trip hop
Atrocity exhibition, Parklife, Plastic Beach, and Plantasia on one chart - probably my favorite taste in the thread.

Meant to post my pic with this post, unfortunately I am dumb. R8?

You are a fucking snowflake

Oh, Justine!

Holy shit I need to go back to sleep.

He's not a snowflake, he's triggered. "Snowflake" has nothing to do with politics or fragility, special snowflake refers to people who use identity as a substitute for personality. Like if you asked them to describe themselves they would tell you their gender identity, sexual orientation, PoC status, indigenous status, and their mental illnesses (not a jab, they list their mental illnesses directly like BPD | Aspergers | ADHD) instead of talking about their skills or interests.

Very good recent choices.

>10
Sonic OSTs
>13
Dadrock, starting to get into j-pop and j-rock
>16
Dadrock and hip hop
>now
Prog rock, j-pop, j-rock, electro, black metal

bad overall

I listen to lots of individual albums so I tried to just list my favorite artists, I worry that I'm too Sup Forumscore but I just genuinely love death grips and neutral milk hotel.

Punk is literally a fashion accessory though. I mean,its definitely not about the music.

bump

why is everyone 19

I really like the amount of effort put into this. Nice evolution too.
I like the level of diversity. Young Thug and The Smiths directly next to each other isn't something you see often.
I like the artstyle on yours. Nice taste, too. Wire are top tier.
I really like the progression that you went through, and how you gradually started listening to more and more music

>Deltron and ghostface
Nice

I feel like a lot of people here went thru a dubstep/edm phase. Kinda an interesting correlation.

>hardstyle
wtf i have never seen this on Sup Forums

I've never made one of these before
mostly impressive, king gizzard and mac demarco suck
why tho?
you hit a rough spot but solid recovery
pretty good taste genre-wise, examples are pretty textbook
likely fake
shit taste, you were probably more patrician at age 13 (good image tho)
lol
good taste but nazi punks fuck off
nice hair distribution
entry level
ua get OUT
all this time and you're no deeper into rap?
>braxton
patrician taste good job
>mu the album the man
you'll have good taste in a year or two
nice taste
this is the evolution of someone with great taste, nice image too
your taste is whatever but i think your life view progression pseudo-intellectual bullshit is unnecessary

>your taste is whatever but i think your life view progression pseudo-intellectual bullshit is unnecessary
Yeah probably

I'm 22 now. I forgot to mention post-punk. Which is my favorite genre
10/10 would hang out with
Congrats on the evo
90% of Sup Forums
> akira yamaoka
> wire
Nice
> sex pistols
Listen to better punk, like wire.
I havent listened to dance gavin dance since i was in middle school. I should probably revisit them.

i listened to hapiness the other day on some throwback shit, it's still fun and solid
the shit with tillian, less likely to hold

impressive

>all this time and you're no deeper into rap?
I am almost 400 albums deep into hip-hop, and I feel like I am merely scratching the surface. I have yet to find a hip-hop album that is as intricate as Liquid Swords.

you peaked at 10

r u me?

how did you get into einsturzende at 13 like what the fuck