So I caught my roommate trying to rape a girl at a party tonight. I had to pee, so I went to go into the bathroom...

So I caught my roommate trying to rape a girl at a party tonight. I had to pee, so I went to go into the bathroom, and found him crouched over her unconscious body with his hand up her shirt. He claimed he was "helping" her and trying to take care of her, but clearly was not. We eventually got one of her (female) friends to drive her home safely, and now I'm back at my apartment, and he's sleeping in the other room. He wouldn't talk to me at all on the ride home, and went back to his room as soon as we got home. What do I do?

And sorry for the unrelated pic, I don't have anything that fits

tell the girl this
give testimony to police

Invite the girl it happened to out for coffee and let her know that he's a creeper to stay away from, it'd be best to have the female friend that took her home to be there too. That way her friend can vouch for your tale. Let her handle shit from there.

do the right thing

>trying to rape
>hand up her shirt

That's copping a feel, not rape.

I saw my friend molesting an unconscious girl who happened to be a fuck-buddy of mine at the time. She woke up crying, and I laughed about it. I've done a lot of evil shit that I feel bad about now.

Might wanna talk to him about it, but leave any legal bullshit up to the girl.

I told two of her friends before they left to take her home. I'm sure they'll tell her by the morning. My main concern is what to do about this roommate, I've had minor problems with him before but how do I go about handling this? It's up to the girl to go to the police or not (and I'll back her 100% if she does), but I have to live with this guy and my lease doesn't expire until August, but I don't feel comfortable inviting her or others over while an attempted rapist is living with me.

True but still sexual assault without consent.

This
tell your roommate hes kind of a retard and wait to see if the girl says some shit

Well it'll keep you from being labelled an accomplice.

I said trying to, as in he probably would have gone further if I hadn't seen him, I know touching a boob isn't rape, but it's sexual assault and would very likely have progressed

Are you a girl?
Anyway MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

If she wasted herself she deserve to be fucked.
She'll never know it.

Hey user are you mad that you didn't get to her first or that you are such a whiteknight you never get any?

Careful with that edge there, son

I wouldn't say a girl "deserves it" just for being wasted, but I certainly don't have much sympathy for bitches who get molested because they got so drunk they passed out.

Girls need to take more responsibility for putting themselves in vulnerable situations.
>b b but dats victum blamin

This girl is going to be traumatized if you say anything about it. Then, she is going to spike her hair and start hashtagging and speaking at rallies.

Best to let this one go. Do you really want to be the one who tells the kid that Santa isn't real?

Nothing

And you didn't help him, pretty shity Sup Forumsro aren't you, you should go to his room and apologise for being a cockblock

>hand up her shirt
>trying to rape
nigga plz

Does OP really wanna let a potential rapist slip through his fingers? He's already got sexual assault down packed.

yeah man I'm with you, chicks who get knocked the fuck up so bad they pass out is pretty retarded, but their punishment should not be rape imo.

Who the fuck cares? When did Sup Forums become this?

>So I caught my roommate trying to rape a girl at a party tonight

No you didnt OP

>he
FUCK OFF

He's probably humiliated and worried that you'll say something. At some point you should approach him and say "look man you were drunk and I'm glad I was there to look out for you. I'd hope you would do the same for me."

That lets him know that you know what he was doing was wrong, but at the same time that you're not gonna vilify him over it.

Just looking out for OP, she and her friend could easily jump on the whole #metoo train, fucking him AND his retarded roommate into jail.

OP you forgot to put this in your post

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

you can't call it rape, by just assuming that it would've gone further, even if he probably would've.

you become wrong, when you base an entire accusation on an assumption.

all he did was cop a feel, and be a creepy motherfucker, he's not a rapist, base your shit on that.

be a fucking man and kick him out because you dont want a fucking creepy dude in your apartment, without making a huge deal off it, or calling him a rapist.

if you don't do this, you're actually a fucking idiot, and it's better if you let it go, and don't even do anything about it, you'll end up making things worse.

Since when is Coping a feel creepy?

Then what's really needed is OP needs to grow a pair and talk his roommate into finding the bitch, roping her up and raping her until she's unconscious

that's exactly what somebody who doesn't get any would say

nice projecting

The level of faggotness in this thread cannot be measured. I'm glad I'm not from your fucking loser generation. Fucking white knights and shit. I pity the women of this generation that have to put up with "men" that walk around with blown out assholes and bragging about how much semen they can gulp in a swallow.

This is why you have no real friends user...

I know :( Help?

Most mature approach. Holy shit user I love your intellect.

This

Rape him.

That is reasonable advice user

>"i sexually assault girls and anyone who stands up for them is a whiteknight, nobody should call me out on my crimes"

enjoy jail faggot. im sure the big guys there would love to stretch your asshole

I caught my roommate with his hand up a passed out girl's shirt at our party. Asshole was all embarrassed and then all, what, are you going to report me now?

Fucking asshole then goes and tells all her friends that he caught ME trying to assault her. Now they are all going to go to the cops with this bullshit story. My roommate is a fucking creep. He knows I have been wanting to kick his ass out of the apartment.

FML

No, just you are a Faggot.
So, if i get drunk and plow with my car a bunch of your pussy generation Faggot "men", does the car go to jail because it didn't have my consent to run over a bunch of worthless pussies?

Jesus fuckin christ - literally nothing happened and you just ruined this faggots life and the only thing you're worried is that he may be mad about that?
The damage is done, there's no un-doing this and he'll probably end up in some sexual predator program together with pedophiles and actual rapists for drunkenly groping a chick.
This is where shit like #metoo gets us. Sure it's creepy as fuck what he did, but if you hadn't ratted him out there wouldn't have been any victims.
Hell - it's likely that the chick even gets big fucking mental problems because now she thinks she was raped.
You should have told him to get the fuck out instead of what you've done.

Just kys you fucking fuck. Why you moralfags have to always be like this? if I was you I'd gangbang that gurl together with a roommate

Party foul bro. You should have at least brought some beers.

What country are you from, op-faggot? Jesus I hope that is some euroshithole.
Rape my ass

Go into his room and touch his boob. If he doesn't freak out then it isn't rape. Dont be a snitch bro, it might not be right but he didn't fuck her.

This. Fuck you OP

>What do I do?

Rape him.

This

THATS RAPE BUD

>That's copping a feel, not rape.

Yeah, I want to see your reaction after you're told that last night, a nigger was going up your shirt...

*Down pat

>Fuck you are stupid

its not rape if she is drunk

> sexual assault without consent

what's sexual assault with consent?

This. You can tell the brit teens are awake and posting when every thread is full of faggoty safe space puritanical fucking dweebs posting like its a sunday school outing.

Ask her to meet you at your place so you can get your story together going to the police. Offer her a tea/coffee to make her feel comfortable. Wait for the roofie to kick in then film yourself undressing/molesting/fucking her.

still not rape

Why in this shitty modern times the thing called "rape" is a bad thing? I mean if a girl looks like a whore, acts like a whore, why just not to bang her like a whore? What is wrong with all of you liberal shitheads?

Get with this girl and bring her back and fuck her. Make sure she us loud, then go rub it in his face.

When they are fully clothed and "not asking for it".

tell him he was great on Parks and Rec but his new show is kind of basic

Who cares? You should've let him get some pussy. She was passed out, not like she'd remember. It'd be like nothing ever happened.

Why is she daring people to ask her? She's literally asking to be triggered.

but it doesn't mean she's saying no

So then does that mean she is literally asking for it then.

/thread

/Faggot/
/whiteknight/
/sjw/
/menwhitoutballs/
/thread/

Mind your own business.

I’ve never understood the moral fag mindset behind OPs situation. Even if he fucked her unconcious, it’s a victimless crime. She doesn’t remember and he got some pussy and everybody literally goes on with their life unchanged in any way. Fuck OP for making a mountain out of an anthill, just leave it alone. You’re about to fuck up 2 people’s lives bc your freind drunkenly felt up some chicks tit. Stop being white knight cuck

Threads full of them it hurts.

And you didn't even bring us pictures OP?