Would you fuck an alien?

Would you fuck an alien?

I'm talking aliens as we generally think of them, like grays and reptilians, that kind of shit.

Like, say they were probing you and their machine shut down; would you fuck them in the ass? Would you fuck an alien just to be known as "the guy that fucked a martian" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofxNYnOH-lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

I heard they fuck like this:

They have a vaginal opening which not only accepts your cock it also encloses your balls. The internal muscles of the vagina ripple up and down whilst a tight ring of muscle grips round your glands. The cervical opening is formed into a thin tenticle that inserts itself down your penis like a urethral sound right down into your prostate. A firm muscular tail structure folds round and enters your anus locking you in place, rocking on your prostate gland. You cum buckets and the alien harvests every drop of your seed.

Well user, why not.

WTF I LOVE ALIENS NOW

Decent model, too much use of normal maps though.

I would create a halfbreed abomination with one

So are these threads part of a government desensitization program, or what?
You just THAT bored?

>Diamonds.

Fuck yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofxNYnOH-lk

>the guy that fucked a martian

I see what you did there..

Me to.

This guy mated with his own alien harem. While the male manlet aliens got cucked.

Need a cucked alien thread

The manlet aliens sole purpose is to work; they are "workers". Earthlings get treated like kings and breeding studs for female aliens.

Could just be his depraved fantasy. But maybe he ain't bsing.

The mantis alien watches in the corner for some reason. He likes to watch.

Can't find better resolution pics. This is the last one I have.

if they were feminine

Sauce pls

He's asked to bang 2 alien chicks in front of everyone.