South African Genocide

I am a 43 year old farmer in South Africa. None of my friends or family has ever been murdered or raped.

There are some people that keeps shouting white genocide here. They are poor people that would like refugee status in european countries, and get some of your sweet benefits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_8wLKy3-Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
reuters.com/article/us-safrica-land-idUSKBN0LL0PM20150217
youtube.com/watch?v=1DAh7gVHnw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bewijs dat je geen vuile zwartjoekel bent.

wat is n zwartjoekel?

een neger

Een zwarte joekel, oftewel een neger

Fuck off Nigger we are full.

ah ek sien een minuut

hmm lemme try this:

My naam is faggot, I drink bier

de oilephant is groot, Allah is my breu

my grandfather was in the raf, he probably bombed your grandparents in dresden. so you just go back to sucking muslim cock ok

you afrikaans isnt very good.

I worked in a factory with a guy who ran away from SA because nigs were after them.

Kill yourself please

Illiterate language. Sounds like blabber. Please fuck off. I could literally not care less

I'm sick of hearing this shit too, OP.

no, how about you get informed about life here.

LOL I know a traitor piece of shit whose grandparents fled Germany under Hitler and came crawling back to us from South Africa. He talks shit about Boers too and makebelieves he's English just like you do.

Pathetic piece of human garbage should be kicked out of Germany... AGAIN.

do u eat peri peri chicken? i've tried nando's and it was shit tier. please red pill me on the best recipe. thanks afrikaaner

t. slav

i have been asking around. none of any one i know has ever been murdered or raped or robbed. yet when i come here, its like rwanda times 10

It's all fear-mongering bullshit. I've heard much the same from those I know.

i am afrikaans.
if nandos was shit tier you wont like my peri peri recipes

Nice proxies.

I was passionate about learning how to speak it a couple years ago, then I realized that theres no point, its not like I ever plan on going there and the only south africans I ever talk to are flags on Sup Forums

Can confirm this.

Life here is very good for us white South Africans. The only issue is the sjw shit creeping over from the US and Europe.

Are you worried about the new expropriation bill?

LOL what a fake thread.

I hear a lot about people getting robbed and mugged, but very rarely with white people. Black people are constantly raping and killing and stealing from each other. They try to get to us whites but we sit behind our big walls with electric fences and dogs

not OP, but i agree. there are lots of whiny faglords here. life is fucking good. ive tried to tell people this before but nobody believes.

People saying it's fake when they don't even live here because they're mad that we know how to keep our niggers working for tiny wages and how to keep them in line.

White privilege here is so big, and its great

Hey niggers

>They try to get to us whites but we sit behind our big walls with electric fences and dogs
Truly nothing to worry about amirite goys

Yall are all full of shit. Zuma is doing the same land reforms as Mugabe. South Africa is a fucked as Zimbabwe now.

Enjoy tyranny and starvation. No one to blame but yourselves.

Also your parliament is a joke

youtu.be/G_8wLKy3-Sc

Only like 40% of black people in SA have access to internet, and i think like 1% might use Sup Forums, and 0 will go on Sup Forums

>posting like it's 1982.

Theres constant house robberies in my mom's
neighbourhood back in SA, one of the nice big-wall suburbs.

Park for long enough on the N2 into town for long
enough and you'll get jacked, its just that white people
know that the danger is there so we put that much more
effort into not getting killed or robbed.

FUG niggers finally found /pol.
Either that or we have a couple of englishmen/souties on our hands.
>am a 43 year old farmer in South Africa
This right here is the reason i know this entire thread is bullsht.
No fking 43 y boer would be postingg on a fingerpuppet image board. And if you're not a boer and just an englishmen calling yourself a "farmer" then well this post comes as no surpise from a soutie.
Leave this thread /pol.
The south african flag has been tainted by this scum. We might become the new shitposters.

Know how I know you're fucking shilling?

to everyone

Yes crime is bad here. But if you take just a little bit of precaution its ok. If you are dirt poor then yes crime is gonna affect you. If you an ordinary working slob you will go your life through with out murder or rape.

There is a group of people pushing for the fact that white genocide is happening here. They are really the poorest of the poor whites. They want to get some sort of refugee status in other countries because they are lazy fucks.

Have you been here? You know that wealth inequality is worse now than it was during apartheid.
Our parliament is hilarious. Also there is no way we are going the Zim way. There is a much bigger white population here both percentage and number wise. Our government is very far from doing anything that doesn't benefit themselves. Whites are still rich, and a few blacks are now, while the vast majority of blacks are incredibly poor

ek is n tabak boer in die rustenburg area

How are land prices in South Africa? I dream of becoming a farmer one day and I love the adventure aspect of South Africa.

I'm not white though so I don't think I'll get mugged or raped.

I've never ever seen this many south africans in one thread, gota be a samefag with proxies..

>not going the zim way

Your parliament just passed that land reforms near identical to Mugabe's. It's the begging of yall going full Zimbabwe economics. Once the food goes the economy will collapse then money will be printed ad infinitum until yall are full Ethiopia tier. My condolences. I blame the west for backing communist in the 80s and 90s.

>Wealth inequality.

That just means even more of south Africa is shit and a no go zone.

>None of my friends or family has ever been murdered or raped
>tabak boer
Using "my friends" as any form of evidence to dispute a widely known claim.
Stop smoking your own product. Its fucking up your brain.
youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY
To anyone interested in whats really going on in s.a

Just like these estonians in esti+finns=love treads.

There is definitely crime here, but compared to the crime the blacks experience it is like 10x less.

Also if you are white you get away with a lot more than you would if you were black. It's similar to the US, just much more extreme

i just got fed up with this genocide meme.
it is actually causing harm to my country. perpetrated by poor thrash, wiching to get a free ride into the EU

Fact: Whenever someone is racebaiting here on Sup Forums to defend injustice against white countries and to get white countries to fight each others (anglo/aryan), it's a jewish proxy spammer.

Just kill all the fucking jews already. I've had enough of this shit.

my fathers uncle got carjacked and knifed in the guts by a black, the last few remaining family in SA will die there but only because they can't afford to die somewhere else.
The country is a fucking shithole, clean it up cunt.

No whites go to those black areas anyways. It makes very little difference for white people.

What land reforms? You don't understand how against that white people here are, because of Zim. As soon as anything to do with nationalisation is talked about Zimbabwe is brought up as a point against it.
The whites here are a lot more numerous and integrated into society than in Zim. Also South Africa is a lot bigger than Zim.

using any i know... yes no i know has ever been robbed raped or murdered.

please state how many people you know that has been raped robbed or murdered

Why did you not create your own nice relatively small country around Cape town and leave the rest to be ruined?why did you integrate fully and not save yourselves?

What is anecdotal evidence for $200

nelson mandela

He's probably from the crime ridden shit hole that is Joburg.

>thinking anyone uses proxies for SA or is shilling for SA
Honestly I knew some people on Sup Forums were dumb, but you are more delusional than people on /x/ who cry shill whenever someone disagrees with their tinfoil idiocy about reptilian overlords

This guy gets it

Some are trying.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Good luck to them if the EFF every take power.

>/x/

Prove you're an Afrikaaner. All we need is an image with a timestamp.

Maybe the poor whites are right then? Maybe you don't have the right to dismiss their plight?

Send us your poor, we need more brothers.

White refugees, who are not delusional about the savageness of Non-Whites?

Bring them in, we need all the reinforcements we can get!

Yeah cause 43 year old South African farmers visit Sup Forums all the time.

Ek's nie n Afrikaaner, my familie is Engels. My Afrikaans is swak ma ek kan praat.

Also what image is gonna prove I'm afrikaans or South African......

Given the current Rand/Dollar exchange rate, you'd live like a king

Tune to SABC/ENCA your DSTV menu and take a pic.

you fucking a baboon while blowing a vuvzela
doen dit!

>reptilian overlords
kek

ook fok hulle

Nice google translate. Just kill yourself jew.

Good luck getting residence or citizenship without a job lined up or marrying a South African.

It doesn't matter that you're not white, you're a Yank and that trumps everything else.

Also

reuters.com/article/us-safrica-land-idUSKBN0LL0PM20150217

luister wit olie kaffer dit is hoe suid afrikanse engelse praat.

Johannesburg is a shithole now, Sandton's where it's at.

JIDF larping saffers ITT

>1% might use Sup Forums, and 0 will go on Sup Forums
Then how do you explain THIS??

youtube.com/watch?v=1DAh7gVHnw8

Only a matter of time until Geert takes back our colonies

>got fed up with 'le genocide meme'
>tracked this meme down all the way back to Sup Forums
>decided Sup Forums was the one place in all the Internet where he could make a meaningful stand against memes
wew

yeah fuck of fat retard.
when and whre have you ever been in south africa? or are just shitposting from your basement?

please wise and all knowing amrican tell me more about my country!

Where's the facepic with time stamp?
Maybe a pic of your passport with timestamp?

Got neither?
Then you aren't from SA, and you're the fattest fuck in this thread.

You know a jew

>Ruins germany with Wiemar kikes
>Hitler fixe their ticket so the roaches flee to SA
>Ruin SA, blacks kill whites
>Roaches scurry back to germany, to ruin that again with africans and muslims this time
>He wants what happened in SA to happen in germany

What are you gonna do about him user?

idk OP, Johannesburg seems to be pretty enriched to me

>tell me about my proxy
No, you tell us about it

Fok maar hys dom. dis slang maar hy dink ek is n jew. My afrikaans is kak want ek het baie vergeet van skool.

My brother is watching tv I'm not going to go take a photo of the menu because some autist thinks i'm using a proxy

so hoek kan ek bewys ek is van suid afrika? o wag ek kan afrikaans vlot praat, ek kan ook sotho praat! sotho n taal wat nie eens google kan vertal nie!

Ke dula mo afrika borwa. leibitso la ka Ke ja..

Wene ke tsekeleke. Mafuta yo mogolo.

Just to confirm I'm not OP samefagging, I lurk Sup Forums, this is the first thread I've posted in here. SA is nowhere near as bad as it's made out to be here. Sure the current government are basically the monkeys running the zoo, and crime is a great concern, but life is pretty good if you're not poor.

Btw, I'm 20, middle class and coloured.
>inb4 kys half-breed.

>Btw, I'm 20, middle class and coloured.

pic of your tricked out Citi or gtfo

>What land reforms

The one just passed in your parliament. How do you not know what's going on in your own country?

Compulsory land sale of white farm land

Race traitors die first.

>coloured

No shit life isnt bad for you in South Africa.

>the great globalist excuse is that the third world is alright if you're not poor
>the globalist plan is to make everyone poor
CONDUCTOR

>They try to get to us whites but we sit behind our big walls with electric fences and dogs

Wow, what a nice life you must live. Im sure my family that fled Zimbabwe for fear of their lives are super jealous of your life in Africa right now.

no fat americans will die first. diabetes and high blood preasure is a mother fucker

KEK died laffing boet.

Got it here, life is good IF
You have the money to keep the nogs out. Maar daant jy fokken hoe mure en heinings nodig.

It sucks for poor everyone, and farmers are more vulnerable because you cant get private security in the middle of nowhere. Also OP is retarded

>Geen van my vriende " is nie n goeie redenering nie. Die suifers lieg nie, daar is n probleem rondom die plaasmoorde en baie van hulle is nie net diefstal of oor geld of goedere nie, maar net om Madam en Meneer op te fok.

Also whites being mostly richer have it better, but not good, (re electric fencing and siege mentality) but poor coloureds and blacks have it very bad, the gangsterism is out of control in the Vlakte and in Joburg the Nigerians run Hillbrow and their shit rolls downhill and makes it kak for everyone.

you family were weak faggots fleeing for their lives? why didnt the just stay and fight like afrikaanes?

A FUKKING SOUTIE I KNEW IT S.A /POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

suifers? what does suifer mean?

Can you read? it's only if the government decides its necessary, which it won't because the white population here is too big and economically powerful

Honestly this shit is ridiculous, there are never other threads where people are demanded to prove their nationality. It's sad how delusional some people are here. People insisting they know more about your country than you do and then saying you're using a proxy because you disagree with them slightly

>Citi
>2016
We upgrading to Polo now.

You're joking right? All the white people I know are way richer than my family. The percentage of poor whites in this country is minuscule.
>tfw 1st years at my uni driving bmw's and merc's white I get off the bus.

>Only if the goverment decides it's necessary

You can't be this naive

>help help o how i am persecuted in this thread, being asked for a timestamp, i cannot believe this chutzpah

Afrikaans looks like a Frankenstein version of the Dutch language, but I guess it's better than speaking nignog.