How do people afford all these expensive cars?

How do people afford all these expensive cars?

I'm an mech. engineer. Relatively fresh out of Uni. After taxes, health insurance, etc I'm left with around 2100€/month. Even if I'd put aside 500 bucks each month, I'd have to save up for 12 years to pay for the car pictured which starts somewhere around 72,000€.

There can't be that many doctors, lawyers and company owners on the road especially not the Turks and Arabs who seem to be a mandatory perk in many Audis, BMW, Benz's.

Fucking nigger, kys.
First of all, stop working shit tier job and start earning 350000$ per year like all of us, average worker do.

Yez, massa!

Fucking pleb, I earn $750000 a year

Imagine you owned an engineering company with 16 employees, each one making 80k pa... but earning you 3 or 400k in billable hours

Well first off, you don't actually buy these types of cars, you lease them, abuse the shit out of them, then get a new one. Unless you're absolutely certain you'll keep this same car for the rest of your life.

Other than that most people have other sources of income, and not to mention investments which net them additional revenue. (Roth IRA's, 401k's not sure what the equivalent is in UK).

This as well, even though it is a meme. Look for a higher paying job with guarantee's of position improvement + bonuses. Aka stop working a dead-end job.

Sure you do :’)

leases through dealerships, loans from banks and such. They pay interest through the roof and the insurance must be unreal - but they pay for it for a lifetime. They also probably have a lot more money than you lol (those families also treat their kids well with inheritances and such), which also entails being in a higher tax bracket, therefor they pay more taxes. At least that's how it works here in Canada.

I make about 1900$ CAD a month after taxes here in Canada, making minimum wage. It sucks but I save a shit load by not having a car or a girlfriend ;)

they lease them , mercedes are giving out leases for £350 per month

This, most of those people probably lease them. you'd have to be stupid to actually purchase a car of that value because its a horrible investment. 2year/10kmile lease with perfect credit score probably around 300-400/month

God, i hate all the poor people who doesn't earn more than $10000000000 a day

>350000$
>per year
KeK xD
850000$ here

either buying them 2nd hand with alot of mileage, or getting them on loans

Arabs and Turks deal drugs so they can afford that

Are these hong kong dollars?

But at the end of the day leasing is even more expensive than buying of even financing.

I assume many live in a cardboard box to afford their car.

Someone told me that with turk rats and sandniggers it of that the whole family, lets say all five brothers ship in their earnings from pizza taxi jobs and thereby afford the car and everyone gets to drive it one day of the week. Though when he drives buy you that's the moment you see him and not on the other 6 days when he's walking.

Another possibility is buying relative you cars with high kilometers. Liek 4 years old but 250,000 km on the clock. Looks new but is at the auto-shop probably most of the time getting repaired.

God I hate plebs who drive themselves

>limousine master race

Lotsa people buy cars with high milage.

Every second hand car was purchased new by someone.

People seem to misunderstand the amount of people on the planet that earn substantially more than average wage.

Tip, they own the business you work at

>how

Wage slaves who live up to their eyeballs in debt.

My wife and I have a combined income north of $350k a year not including stock and other investments (I’m well into middle age) - we have a Ford Focus ST and a Miata RF, both < $40k vehicles which we bought with cash.

We were pre-approved, non-contingent to buy up to a $600k house, we built one for $280k with $100k down and inside of a year have the note half paid off. We will own the house outright in less than three years.

At that point I can buy a Maserati with cash if I want because we’ll have thousands of spare dollars a month.

OPTION B

At least in USA most of the nicest cars on the road have “handicapped” plates which mean they are owned by someone who bought it with settlement money when they “got hurt” on the job or in a store and sued. They now collect disability unemployment benefits (coming out of my taxes) and drive to the market, park in the best spots (because allegedly can’t walk) but climb in and out of a Corvette it would take me ten minutes and a crow bar to get into or out of and I’m fit and able bodied.

It's what they here in Europe as well, it's why they're always together in the car with their buttbuddies

why do these threads turn into insecure downies trying to flex on randoms?

Don’t talk if you don’t know what you’re saying.

A Roth, 401(k) etc do not supplement your income. They replace your income when you retire _if_ you give up income while you are working to invest into those accounts. There is no way these are helping people buy $70k cars they couldn’t otherwise buy.

Fucking poorfags need to stop being poor or STFU

Like you said...you are fresh out of the university...in my opinion you earn to much money...you little shitmonkey have to learn a shitload of operational work... After long years of experiance you will earn enough for a car like that

Is fucking life op live it or quit it

That is how most of the luxury cars sold out. Less than 20% of cars in the upper half of price are actually bought in full brand new. Most are leased. However, there is a very good market for used luxury cars that are not publicized much because it is sought out by buyers.

Unless you are a total fan of the brand, few will know the difference between a new to two year old car.

I have seen two to five year old BMW 5 and 7 series cars sell at auction for less than half their original price.