Ask a tranny anything (ignore my backwards autistic handwriting)

Ask a tranny anything (ignore my backwards autistic handwriting)

How hard are you right now

Are you gonna show us your tits?

I can't get hard

Can you get wet?

I dont have any tits to show

Are you into guys or girls?
Also, show boobies

I guess i could

Just into males, i hate women

Show ass then.

Are traps as high maintenance / high standards as regular women?

prove it then no balls

I wouldent know, im not a trap

You like Huey Lewis and the News?

Traps are the common term for trannies on Sup Forums.

No one read the timestamp..

Are we gonna get butt pics?

I forgot that for reference I wasn't born male, I'm ftm

livestream hanging yourself

id love to but i have nothing to hang myself with

watchu mean

i hate my ass, im not showing it to anyone

Then show your pussy.

Show us your nipples then

Cock or GTFO

i dont have a cock sorry ):

This is where the thread dies

have you ever thought about not being mentally ill?

Forwards writing.

thanks for fixing my autism

Show is nudes you look very sexy

tits and timestamp or gtfo

Nudes are the last thing you want, trust me

If you named yourself Alice or Emily, you are a transtrender. End of story. Thoughts?

youre honestly pretty cute

none of those are my name, but my birth name was jasmine

Why did you get a septum piercing? All the tiny coffee shop hip girls are getting them, but same with the THICC Kardashian whore types too. Now trannies? What's going on here?

Seconded

Send shirtless pics.

got the piercing with my mom on my 16th birthday, i kind of keep it as a happy memory

No I defiantly want you look beautiful I would love your lips around my cock till I can all over that pretty face

will you c2c?

Wait so, your ftm and you keep it in? It's pretty fucking feminine m8. Are you sure your not just a lesbian?

i hate women, why would i want to be a lesbian. I cant bring myself to take it out though

Stretch your septum faggot
3mm checking in

id gladly take shock therapy to get rid of the mental illness i have

Kek

This time we are sure she's a woman, right?

this is Sup Forums,ofc we wanna see you naked,regardless. but its too bad you are transitioning,you look great!

Whats your IQ?

Plz nudes I want to see that body of yours

probably a 5 since im a mentally ill tranny

Ever had any regrets?

Why don't you just end it then?

not killing myself sooner

You never know on Sup Forums

Id love to end it but im too lazy

not a woman

Show is your ass slut

So your ftm, but you like dudes? Tell me you at least do butt stuff, cus it sound like you are just annoyed with woman shit. Like do you bro down and chill out? What's the thing you do that makes you feel like a guy?

what does it feel like to be truly sad?

butt stuff is a-okay. I guess i chill out, all i really do is kick back and smoke pot, sometimes play video games and shit

its awful i want to die

So what exactly do you have? A pussy or a dick?

a non functional pussy

I am realy Sure i want to See your nudes and cum to them.

you dont look like a fucking girl.

im not comfortable with nudes dude ive said it a fuck ton of times

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself user. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness but it has no bearing on your intelligence or worth as a person. Depression is really hard, I know what it's like. If you need someone to talk to my snap is qwex1000

Why do you call yourself a tranny when you are bothing but a faggot in a dress?

thats because im transitioning to male

Show It pls i want to Jerk off to you

most wholesome person here

show dick or gtfo

D... did you cut it off?

How is it nonfunctional? Even if it doesn't get wet you could use lube. I'm confused. Also, will you let men fuck you now? Will you eventually want a cock? If so what size?

The doctors probably turned it inside out and cut off the balls

Meant that to op
You cut your dick off op?

Ewww, thats nasty, do much prettier with just a penis

So you have a vaggoo, like dudes, and sit around and smoke pot and play video games and you identify as a man because you don't like women.

I think you just might be a normal girl user. I'm not really one to emphasize gender roles in this kind of stuff, but you being a chill dude isn't just for men. Everybody hates women politics and crazy society nonsense about self image. Even women.

i wasn't born with a dick im ftm
non functional as a i dont like using it. besides oral sex anal is the only thing that wouldn't make me feel insecure

Is pic related true?

How does it feel to be mentally ill?

i identify as a male because i dont see myself as a woman, it makes me insecure. when i think of myself as a female i feel disgusted. when i make attempts to appear masculine i feel happy. im actually serious about being trans as im undergoing hormone therapy and im wanting srs

i hate it

How is she a girl? She has an inside out dick, not a vagina. If a guy has sex with "her" he's literally rubbing dicks with another dude.

Why would you go ftm if you hate women? Isn't it easier to get a bf as a girl than a trans guy?

Are you single? How many suicide attempts? Family supportive or ba? You are attracted to?

To be without a home.

i hate women for other reasons, it was never easy for me to get a bf anyway as most of the people where i live are 10s and im a 2.5

So you were born a woman?

I'm not trying to be wholesome user, I just want op to have someone to talk to if he needs someone to talk to.

yes im single, plenty of suicide attempts, somewhat supportive family, im only attracted to men

yes

This sounds like you think you can't compete with other women so you're opting out in an extreme way. If you felt secure hot woman, would you still want to change?

No it isn't people just don't know the difference between tranny and trap

Meant to mention

even if i was attractive id still be more happy as a male. i could never imagine being comfortable as a female