What do you think about the horrorkinos of Rob Zombie?

What do you think about the horrorkinos of Rob Zombie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1RFK1Lrck
youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he literally incapable of killing his wife on film? I'd like just ONE of his movies to have her die.

She kills herself in the Halloween remake.

Okay but that's her decision. My main point is that she can never be overtaken by someone because she'll always come out on top no matter the situation.

CM punk style. I like it

She was shot and killed in devils rejects. She died at the end of lords of Salem. She dies more often than she lives.

Havnt seen 31 yet

after you see 31 you still won't be able to answer the question.

what a fucking trash ending.

In 31 she's as good as dead: tired, dizzy, hurt, unarmed. No chance against Doom-head.

>Rob Zombie
>kino
His films are shit tho

Devil's Rejects is legit good

The rest are eh.

Halloween 2 is a masterpiece

He's just another pretentious hipster douchebag, only he hides his bullshit under a layer of "mysticism."

Much like Alan Moore, only with none of the talent.

Anything Brad Dourif does is, by definition, a masterpiece :-)

His Halloween remake was terrible. Can't say about the rest of his work since that pretty much turned me off to him.

I highly doubt that.

>House of a Thousand Corpses
>Devils Rejects
His only good movies, the rest are shit.

She gets fucking rekt at the end of The Devil's Rejects

>cgi blood and bullet wounds
>fucking rekt

the most puzzling of opinions I've encountered in recent years. I've had it explained to my by fans but I still don't get. Not everyone agrees with me that Miami Vice is a great film and Mann's best either, but live and let live.

Weird that his last name is Zombie and he ended up doing horror movies. Makes you kinda think about the effects a name can actually have during formative years.

I was watching one of his movies earlier today and was just thinking about what a garbage fucking director he is.
This was the movie, actually.
>play creepy music
>cut to metal and random screaming

Oh, dude it's not his given name, just a stage name

?

Never got the appeal, if you gave a 15yo edgelord a bunch of money and a film crew, you'd end up with a Rob Zombie movie. None of his movies are remotely scary or have any sort of tenseness. He has no idea how to use violence effectively. For example look at the following two clips

>Halloween 2
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1RFK1Lrck

>Zodiac
youtube.com/watch?v=MFN4Bb7wcog

Zodiac isn't even a horror film, but that Lake scene is more shocking and intense than any act of violence committed in a Zombie film.

>Zodiac isn't even a horror film, but that Lake scene is more shocking and intense than any act of violence committed in a Zombie film.

If Zodiac WAS a horror movie it would have scenes like this throughout the movie and this wouldnt have as much of an impact

How can you have a stage name if you're a director. Literally never on a stage.

Are you unfamiliar with his music or what?

I had no idea