How do we save American, Sup Forums?

How do we save American, Sup Forums?

*America

Make psychology tests with NRA approved psychologists mandatory. Real threats should (atleast partially) get filtered out and Liberty is not negatively affected.

Was it a nigger?

A coup.

We destroy these stupid clickbait sites that people are retarded enough to take as fact, then we fix the education system and fire SJW professors

Get rid of niggers

>revoking rights without due process
I'll take Unconscionably Unconstitutional for 500 Alex.

Bet it was niggers. Niggers shoot each other over food all the time

Send the majority of African Americans back to Africa. Send the majority of Hispanics back to their shit countries. Bring back manufacturing in a way that doesn't destroy the environment. Now that the majority of leeches are gone we can afford single-payer heath care and people no longer have to worry about going bankrupt because of medical issues.

Oh, and do something to make high education cheaper, but at the same time not as desirable. We've spent a couple of generations telling kids the only way to earn a living and be respectable is to go to college while pushing the idea of an honest job earns for you family isn't an honorable thing.

Are they implying burgers are not important enough to kill for?
Sounds like commie talk to me.

What he posted made sense though, what would the process be then?

what about the cheeseburger problem? how do they know that it didn't cause this?

>majority

hmmmmmmm

your on the right tracks

Sounds more like americans are getting jealous about food ("Futterneid").

Inherent right can't be subject to restrictions without due process

Lrn2constitution
OR
Lrn2naturalrights

Not useful down here my man.

I'm just surprised they haven't found a loophole in the amendment.

Randy?

I prefer sedans.

>making psychology tests NRA approved

this is why euros don't understand the nature of power. If the NRA could regulate the tests, the NRA wouldn't be paid for by small donations anymore, it would be lobbied to hell

He meant TPB Randy.

Why save what's awesome?

America, where one guy shoots another over a burger. Shit's hilarious. Darwin Award candidate if you examine the facts, I'm certain.

We've gotten to the point where we can identify the race of the perpetrator HOURS before the cops usually do.

Better than being somewhere else where vocal minorities are engineering a global existential crisis.

MAGA.

How about you institute background checks before someone can buy a burger. Maybe that'll get rid of the fatties too.

who?

BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT PATTIES

Burgers killing Burgers over burgers.

(Burgers.)

>Implying a cheeseburger is not worth fighting and dying for

honestly, I don't mind the burger meme

had a burger yesterday (usually I don't eat gluten, and make my own food from sprouts at home) and it was fuckin top tier

I must admit, burgers are one of the best foods if done right. You have the lean beef, which has man hormones, you have the spinach and tomato, onion, pickle

You can have whole wheat bread

it's a good delivery mechanism for part of a balanced diet if you eat healthy stuff otherwise

it's these fast food chains that give burgers a bad name. Burger is literally the ultimate national food, prove me wrong

Forgot your activated almonds.

what are activated almonds?

who puts almonds on burgers lol this is why all of us left germany, getting away from you almond-fuckers

I made smash burgers last night and I also avoid wheat. We must be related.

Or we're simply both Burgers.

this, fuck anyone who tries to take my burger, I'll fucking kill you.

Invade Quebec and exterminate the populace.

It would be what it is now, you have to be deemed mentally incompetent by a judge at a hearing where you can present your case. Restricting rights without a legal process that allows you to argue your side is blatantly unconstitutional and would be struck down by any court that wasn't full of liberal activist judges.

Ban assault burgers.

>Have record of panic attacks
>Was prescribed pills to handle it
>Not a danger to anyone
>Cant buy guns now because i have a mental record

Thanks Obama.
You can't just deny gun rights to people like that.

I think this tells us more about America's burger problem 2bh

>usually I don't eat gluten

Numale hipster detected.

By removing niggers?

We stop paying attention to the jewish blogs like Vox Salon Huffpost Slate Buzzfeed MotherJones Gawker etc. etc. etc.

>and make my own food from sprouts
you eat nothing but freshly germinated seeds?

Get rid of non whites, get rid of liberals, send em to Mexico or the EU. Anywhere, they gotta go.

Then instead of paying for the kangz to live in prison, pay for the most intelligent and physically fit to have children. Pay their parents all medical, food, clothing, etc. Pay them all costs for the child and create a society that praises those who create a lot of quality humans.

The mothers should naturally return to their duties as housemakers after the liberals forcing them into wage slaving by calling it empowerment are gone.

Have a very serious trial when the child turns 18. If he displays signs of leftist defeatism then ship em out to some other country.

Most importantly block all inferior countries from contact with your society. You wouldnt work to cultivate a great plant in the open. You would build a greenhouse.

Also have a foreign policy department that works to lower the birth rates in other countries while slowing expanding the borders of the nation.

This not being the leading nations policy is beyond me. J u s t

>trusting an article when the next one is how some guy had his washing machine watch blade runner

Jesus...

oh shi!

that's where I went last night! got a smash burger gift card for my birthday!!

>numale

eh, I do wear only dress shirts from thrift stores, have long hair, and occasionally a beard

but I also lift and gluten is bad if you look it up bruv

not like I avoid protein or something