Weed gave me schizophrenia due to the brain damage

Weed gave me schizophrenia due to the brain damage.

inb4 weed doesn't cause shit, there are studies on Pubmed about it

Some people can't handle their drugs, you are one of those people

it has nothing to do with "handling" it

and are you fucking serious? HANDLING WEED?
fucking kill yourself you 14 years old faggot

The stupid shit I have to constantly listen to because of this brain damage is fucking pathetic as shit.

The only thing that's going to happen is this gay voice that calls itself a name, Raiden, will go to hell for the gay stupid shit it repeats to me over and over non-stop.

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD JEFF SESSIONS!

"waah i smoked a joint and it made me cry" you faggy lil pussy twat

so are you saying that you got brain damage from smoking weed, or that you had brain damage prior to smoking weed and that smoking it had a bad reaction with your brain damage?

Schizophrenia isn't caused by brain damage.

Both
Kill yourself you fucking 14 years old faggot
Weed is literally a recreational drug

>be me
>smoke weed everyday for like 15yrs
>not schizo
It's you user

Yes, it is

did you smoke weed because it was prescribed to you by a doctor?

The voice is you, faggot.

>The only thing that's going to happen is this gay voice that calls itself a name, Raiden, will go to hell for the gay stupid shit it repeats to me over and over non-stop
My gay self came out because weed. Weed is the problem
Kek

Not OP but I hope you suffer the same shit he does, "faggy lil pussy twat"

Didnt get shizophrenia but it triggered some kind of anxiety disorder, stopped smoking instantly and recovered after 3/4 months, clean for 9 months now.

Before that I smoked weed for 4 years day and night and thought I could never live without it. For example, i got up, made a coffee, hit up a joint. go to work, hit a joint, while working hit a joint, going home shower, hit a joint, before sleeping, hit a joint. every day 365 days in a year.

gotta say I'd really like smoke a jay again but beeing sober doesnt feel too bad at all, specially the brain works much more better without it.

you already had schizophrenia bud, maybe you should kill yourself or deal with it?

Have you ever thought to yourself, Maybe I Am Gay?

why do you not answer back?

They tryna catch u Raiden dirty?

I smoked weed in highschool, I stopped for a while, trying smoking a joint, freaked the fuck out, I had an anxiety disorder that was never triggered, gives me panic attacks.

I can smoke speed, addy's, benzos, opiates, etc, drink like a fish, but weed after highschool just makes me freak out hard.

I just do different drugs, the high's are better anyway.

Bro just smoke weed no matter what, we'll die soon so who cares about brain damage

>brain damage
u have it if u take OPs bait

OH SHIT BRO IM SO FUCKED. WHO SAID THAT? WAIT.. ITS ME.. NO.. WHO IS IT? WHERE IS IT COMING FROM? HELP ME

I smoked a joint and now I'm gay, don't do drugs kids

>I just do different drugs, the high's are better anyway

Thee's your problem you dumb Nigger

exactly

Nope. It simply exposed major perceieved flaws about yourself that you cannot refute. The answer is: take more weed, but in a much better setting, and deal with your mental trauma. Weed does not cause trauma, unless you have grab-hands and are some kind of fiend.

I stopped smoking weed like 20 years ago and although I'm clearly and obviously burnt as fuck, the paranoia and general malaise seems to wear off eventually.

except pot's the only one you can use all day everyday without fucking your shit up. please OD

The only clinical evidence involving weed and psychiatric conditions is that it can trigger latent conditions, but anything could trigger them from alcohol to trauma.
You lost the genetic lottery and you blame it on weed.

you are a loser

nice.

Sup Forums's advice
>weed is fucking me up
>well use more weed to fix it

If only you had listened to mommy

Fuck yea 1 user in a 1 000 000 anons got their shit handed to them because of weed. Fuck yeah lets ban weed now and put people in jail for using it because some dude smoked every fucking day and gets fucked.

exactly. stop posting on immature forum sites and see why it made you crazy

ur just a soft bitch

I'm still waiting for your permanently half-baked responses, hurry it up.

Weed is a psychoactive drug. It can definitely fuck you up.

Easily

If weed makes you paranoid you should definitely try LSD, like 500ug + to calm you down

It's mind boggling how many people defend weed, and tell others they're wrong and advocating it like they have a stake in the marijuana industry.

Stop caring what other people do or don't do.

You are fucking weird mate.

Weed can cause panic disorders and psychosis, but I'm not sure about full-blown schizophrenia ...

Often when I am sober I find it hard to visualize what a pot high is like. And then I get high and realize there was no concern anyway.

>break leg
>poke broken bone with finger
>"omfg fingers are evil they hurt my leg"

mfw op is trying to MAKE people schizo.
404 this fucker.

You are right. I'm a medfag and the truth of the matter is this is very likely to happen to people who smoke weed long term and are genetically predisposed to mental illnesses, such as yourself.

The reason why it happened to you is due to genetic predisposition. I believe this is something people should know so they can make a conscious decision of whether they want to smoke weed or not. But probably people won't. Not in this life time anyway.

Sorry to hear that, dude.

Because they potentially put you in a cage for doing it, or take your job away.
How about you stop caring what people do with their bodies and time.

Potheads are too lazy to shill. They don't have a stake in any industry

>not sure about full-blown schizophrenia
it does not give u schizo.... But it can trigger it if you have it asleep inside u.
Thats why u shouldnt smoke weed if u think u have it.
Or if u are under 16, since your your brain hasnt fully developed yet.
Thats it, weed is pretty safe aside from that.

>tldr, OP is retarded/baiting

>and are genetically predisposed
Fucking operative words, right there.
You should also explain that anything can trigger those latent conditions, it is not a good excuse for demonizing cannabis in particular.

OP is homosexual

/thread

Op riddle me this.
Assuming you are on the verge of a "mental breakdown"
Perhaps it is not a "mental breakdown" at all.
Perhaps you are on the verge of a shamanic crisis, and the answer is not to escape to a safeplace at all. Rather it is to completely get higher than you've ever been and go to sleep. I mean.....do you smoke with others around? i found that others around makes my have delusional thoughts. Now i only smoke solo, and I have found that these thoughts go back to childhood. Your brain has to clock over so to speak, perhaps your perspective is rapidly shifting.

Never said we should demonize it, but rather educate people on the risks (genetic predisposition) so they know what they are getting into. If they still choose to go with their choice, even though there's evidence within their family they might develop it somewhere down the line and they in fact do, it's their fault.
I just think people should be educated on it, so they are able to make the decision, that's all.

same fag is same

I was one of them too, until i had the anxiety disorder. Sometimes shit has to happen for people to stop playing down things.

Of course, the movies that went viral back in the days with people killing others because of weed is waay over the top, but it is proven that weed can trigger things if youre slightly defected in the first place.

Hear'es Yore Yoo

i'm thinking about moving to colorado too smoke weed, is it worth it?

Spoons made me fat.

Weed obviously fucks people up. You lot are like a bunch of alcoholics refusing to admit that it's harmful.

just order it online lol

But if he smoked the weed because the doctor told him too, it was just bad treatment. and if he smoked the weed on his own while having brain damage, it's his own fault for getting the Schizos

it triggers psychosis, if you have the genetic predisposition. if weed didnĀ“t do the trick, stress or trauma would do it netherless.

Not really, but this:
is the same literal homosexual.

legalize weed for normal brains, ban it for retarded brains ez

link me?

Well, latent psychological disorders are pretty much ticking time bombs which may or may not go off at any time for any reason. Basically people with a familial history of psychiatric disorders should get told that they are probably fucked.

I had a similar experience, OP. It turned out that many people in my lifetime were just fucking with me, especially about pot

same fag but posted it a little while apart to make it less suspicious.
hmmm......

Say said patient already suffers from a given psychotic mental illness. It can make it worse. That's my point. I met a handful of people, some were bipolar, others boderline, who because of long term marijuana use actually developed schizophrenia.
So I'm talking about those who already have a mental illness and those who don't but are genetically predisposed. Usually people who already suffer from mental illnesses are more prone to turn to drugs anyway, but many of them don't realize weed can make things much worse for them.

but there is no proof, only that it can act as a trigger for latent disorders.
You know what else acts as a trigger for latent disorders? existing and having a latent disorder aka everything.

Yes, that is true.

>If you think another weed trip will make it worse than your mindset is horrifying to begin with.

i agree with OP here. smoked everyday for a year and on/off for another and now whenever i get sleepy and it gets quiet the voices wont shut the fuck up about washing the dishes and washing the clothes. it was funny as shit when i started noticing it, then it got scary and when i got over my victim complex it just got frustrating. stick to mdma kids

>weed trip

ITT mongoloids triggered by weak bait

weed is a lowkey psychedelic so i can understand why ud call it a trip

Yea fry holes in your brain

Just incase it's not a bait I will refute the evidence at hand.
However, at "brain damage" we should have known.

That is every fucking thread basically.

weed didn't "give you" schizophrenia, you already had it, it just made it worse.

if you wanna fry holes do nangs mate. after a big session of that i started forgetting my mums name n other sad shit

aww we gots two butthurt baby bastards.
no drugs for you. you're too pussy you crybaby bitches

Lets be real. I smoke 2 bowls sometimes more a night. I've definitely gotten dumber.

you were just born a bitch.

you were probs mentally ill before you smoked it you fucking pleb

I think it's fucking hilarious this thing turd thinks of weed as a crutch. Guarenteed you throw alcohol down your throat every chance you get and then think its good for you

pussy bitches shouldn't be allowed to take drugs. they just cry cause they're whining baby bastard cunts.

>there are studies on Pubmed about it
>I misinterpreted studies on Pubmed about it
FTFY, idiot. Weed exacerbates preexisting conditions.

You are gaym no go have gay sex with your future husband and Raiden

That's the reason why I think people should be educated on it. Some people just don't know, because for many who don't suffer from a psychotic mental illness or are genetically predisposed, but don't experience any symptoms, they think the propaganda of it being "harmless" actually applies to them, when in fact, it doesn't and they should jeopardize their mental health over it.

I think information should be spread to those people, so they can make a conscious decision if whether they want to risk it or not. I don't think the information is readily available for them and when they find out, it's too late.

Weed should be treated like any other drug, when it comes down to it. There are side effects for certain people, much like there are side effects from taking certain drugs if you are a diabetic, or have high blood pressure, for example. I don't think people should be so defensive about it, because it's not about demonizing, it's about giving others a choice to be able to make a decision, so they are not blindsided when it happens.

*they shouldn't jeopardize their mental health

all those other drugs are pure shit, I hope you die to them

I got memory problems, deprssion, anxiety disorder and too much stress in life before weed

now I'm foggy brained and often too sleepy but at least i can run away from my problems for a little while and to fogness helps because im over-thinker and 99% time over-thinking just depresses you more and doesn't help

Then how come im more angry, steal shit and general piece of shit while sober and all this goes away with weed

You really must be brain damaged if you think weed GAVE you schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is something that you'rr born with that lies dormant inside of you. Weed can accelerate the activation of schizophrenia but you already had it coming for you.

You are partially wrong. A person can live an entire life having the predisposition and it never being triggered.

This so many times.

It can bring about the emergence of a preexisting condition but it can't cause them. Stop blaming the weed for your shitty genetic make up.