It's a war crime committed by the military they might have permanetly destroyed my consciousness it's not safe to live...

It's a war crime committed by the military they might have permanetly destroyed my consciousness it's not safe to live in the us anymore if you're in a military home they violated my persuit of happiness they can't do this to me there is no human robot you cannot give a human sentience

I can't even see they are framing me with a fake polygraph

I am being abused by obama and the military they created an abuse scandel and I have evidence to put them away for life

It's a fake polygraph you'll never prove me wrong they claimed they gave me sentience with it

They're going to delete memories of it so I can't prove it

take your meds, crazy

I'm not I'm sane

Haldol, seroquel, zyprexa. :)

I beg to differ
There are three posters in this thread
You're talking to yourself on Sup Forums
Take your fucking meds or get some prescribed to you

lying samefag

They have been threating me for months with extreme torture>s a fake polygraph you'll never prove me wrong they claimed they gave me sentience with it you'll never prove me wrong I remembered that shit after I posted it

Shut your goddamn mouth

I remembered the shit before I posted

I'm actually right sincerely a psychologist

Get wrecked pleb

GOD YOU DON'T EXIST

YOU'RE DONE GOD DO I KILL YOU MYSELF

I am sane

They illegally psychologically torture them for years

They know the house is bugged they tell them at hospitals that it is

That is illegal they are posting on my ip

If you people ever, I mean EVER keep me up for days again I'll have you executed by the state it is illegal to sleep deprive someone for 4 months straight minus 4 days

I had 2 days of sleep in 10 days time

If you ever come back I'll have you killed by God himself for torturing my family