youtube.com/watch?v=ArC5EnHxMu0

what kind of prolapse?

anal

youtube.com/watch?v=RkZLl1CUT9s

Verbal.

pfft

that is something, jesus fucking christ

good Emily rudd

I could have gone my whole life without seeing this and would have been okay.

op here
same.

its just pop music

how did you get an anal prolapse? are you gay or some shit?

ehh, who cares m8?
if you have to know yes big black cock insertion but i regret it (bc the anal prolapse) and probably will never have anal sex again.

post it

so what you are saying is being a worthless faggot was a bad idea?

so what youre saying is you have nothing to contribute?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtCjo8T_6iA

pleb detected

LICK MY DORITO NUTS NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA

what do you want? youre basically retarded. you let someone put their reproductive organ in your digestive system.

listen to this gay shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VT-Zr-QPDo

can you give us the full story? what was it like? was it your first time? did you enjoy it? how did it all go down.

please tell us so we can learn from you mistakes. How did you meet the black guy?

>so we can learn from you mistakes.
so YOU can learn from his mistake you fucking faggot
as if having your anus wrecked permanently isnt enough of a deterrent for your perversion.
kys

Hey OP, listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=K7Ghu_wzHcg

chill out man I just wanna hear a fun story, sounds like youre the one with something stuck up you ass jesus.

i look like her with a dick

Imagine the smell...

You're lying

come on OP Ill give you recs all day, the least you can do is give us a proper greentext story.

please.

yea so, the mistake was not gay sex, the mistake was meeting this guy online. fucking "meetme". terrible app.
met this guy online he seemed cool (till he pulled a gun on me) we had sex a couple times it was my first time it was alright, it was more, for me, about the prostate stimulation.

this guy is kinddaa right tho. you should avoid gay sex unless you've been stretching. it kinda hurts and the repercussion of having prolapse is NOT worth it.

Bleeding while you shit hurts like a fucking bitch.

yea uh, im not gay pal.
>fucking emily blunt you cheeky fuck

May I have a lick?

i'm not going to greentext it's a really long story.

listen, please do it anyway. I swear to you I will work really hard to rec you music if you do. I won't rest until ive reced you enough good albums you don't know about that you can for get all about the whole thing listening to music. please.

basically two lessons here folks

stretch b4 you betch

if you ask someone if they're going to get aa gun and they reply with "what" more than once it's a yes.

>he pulled a gun on me
come on man we have to hear this story

im seriously not going to greentext, honestly it would be legend but i'm kinda not into putting it online.
it being the story and online being you all jerking your fat/micro dicks to my misfortune.

it's been about a year since it all went down and im not quite over it yet. maybe in a few months i'll post this same thread and greentext then for those interested.

my prolapse gives me hell often don't worry.

dude, it was a year ago and your ass is still fuckin destroyed?

shit man I'm begging you I really want to hear this story. You can just post a thread like this and leave us with blue balls, pardon the expression. I promise I'm not gonna jerk off to it I just want to hear this shit. Ill rec you all the albums I keep hidden from mu if you do.

Let this be a lesson to you fags that the penis was invented for the vagina. Not the anus.

did you go to the hospital?

do you browse Sup Forums often????
will you be here in "a few months"????
okay then.

i did not go to the hospital for my prolapsed anus. XD

you could say blue balls, or you could say edging.

I won't be here by then because I'm quitting Sup Forums.

You have to tell the story now. Telling your story will help you heal psychologically and you can't delay that happening. besides you already shitted up mu with a selfish thread this once, you are an asshole to not at least share the story.

im good.

fuck you. acting all condescending when youre the retard who got his ass raped you fucking faggot bitch.

how exactly am i acting condescending?

bet you wish you tried those digits instead of going to pound town on you bum huh?

Don't play coy you fucking asshole. Share the damn story. This thread shouldn't even be allowed and should have been reported and after everyone graciously accommodating your prolapsed ass you don't even have the human decency to share a fucking greentext. Fuck you. It's obvious this happened to you for a reason, because you deserve to have a prolapsed anus.

you're probably right.

btw i definitely said I'd greentext when i'm over what happened.

yeah right youre just a fucking larper anyway. you probably don't have the guts to get raped.

what a waste of trips

youtube.com/watch?v=kYaRV6EwI3U
post the fukkin greentext

>Sup Forums enjoys willies up the bottom
Not surprising.

Well, they are homophobes!

You deserve every bit of suffering to be honest.

Amen brother.

hot

I'll never have a GF as pretty as this.

Music for this feel?

>I'll never have a GF

music for this feel?

Gotta listen to Yeast Radio. The song/video becomes more understandable.

lmfao good taste