Why do cuckservatives always talk shit on NYC, but get hyper offended when someone makes fun of 9/11?

Why do cuckservatives always talk shit on NYC, but get hyper offended when someone makes fun of 9/11?

We cared about NY city when 9/11 happened.

Now it's a shithole like every major city under leftist control.

whats hating leftist ideals haveto do with not wanting people to die in a jet fuel fire

cry a little louder, libfag

HAHA WHY DO CUUUUUCCCKKKSERVATIVES TALK SHIT ABOUT CALIFORNIA, YET HELP FUND, SUPPORT AND SAFE THOSE STUCK IN RAMPANT FIRES ACROSS THEIR STATE??

FUICKNG STTUPID REPUBLIC CUCKKKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like this. I kinda hated my dad because of the rules he set, he could be a real douche and asshole at times. And i remember the times he whipped my ass.

But I remember seeing him kiss my sister goodbye as us kids were having breakfast. He got his keys and left for work. A minute later we heard a weird this noise down the road and some commotion.
I was too curious and went out to the sidewalk. Could see his car underneath a truck. He lived but it's not a good life.
So even though I hated the disciplinary shit, it means nothing after seeing him lying broken and ripped to shreds in that wreck.

>cuckservatives
You’re a bright one. Alternet is thataway.

Keep bitching pussy.

>implying they helped

Thank you for being the only one who actually explained it and not get all pussy hurt.
I see man, and understand.

dumbest fucking thread ever

comparing deaths and terrorism to thoughts and debates on politics. you must be a true fucking moron

also underrated, sums up this shit thread

Giuliani was the start of the end, then Bloomberg dealt the final blow.

>not wanting people to die
>literally every conservative talks about wanting liberals to die
Choose one

New York has always been liberal you cuck

holy shit you're an idiot, i dont want hillary to die i just want her ideals out of office, howcome when you get logic stomped you immediately go to assuming things about other people, especially bad things like thinking conservatives want people dead. holy shit bro you're triggering me

>I don’t, which means everyone else doesn’t either

typical leftist, skull is too tight for his brain.

im not even conservative but your bias is visible from the international space station

At least leftist have a brain

>conservatives secretly want people who disagree with them to die

is this guy serious, i dont mind getting baited but if he's really this stupid. it proves libtards truely have a violent outlook on things

No problem user.
My dad says hi. Well, not hi, more like potato

OoOooH SNAP U GOT ME

fuck are you 13, theres worse things than the president saying 'mean thins', or bitching that 'aw he's rude'

the motherfucker loves your ass and is putting himself and his family on blast for the rest of his life to save your ass and this beautiful god damn country. show some fucking respect

For the same reason they hate on homosexuals, yet blame Islam when someone decides to attack them.

Sup Forums had never been a collective of like minded people.

you can defend somebodys life and not completely agree with their opinions

are you this dense. its not that hard, its a very simple concept. it means come together for a common cause, like life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and once all the important shit is out of the way. debate on what you think, agree or agree to disagree, ???, profit.

join conservatives, where shit makes sense and the world isnt a disney movie. because pretending like it is, wont make it so.

>'why do people talk shit on NYC (vague as fuck) "talk shit"

>'why do people not like terrorist attacks, shouldn't they be happy when people who dont have matching political views die horribly'

OP is braindead

Well done OP

you can go to bed now

How dare you, that's racist.

/thread
Conservatives are too easy to farm (You)s from