Wake up

>wake up
>chug some vodka at 5am because it's the weekend
>gf calls and asks to pickup breakfast
>she doesn't know about my alcholism
>agree to pickup breakfast and drop it off
that was five minutes ago wat do. Gonna drink N drive I guess

Do you rly believe anyone RLY cares enough about you to rly answer this here?

>yes call me an ubr plox
No but Just letting you fags know incase I die

I hope you kill yourself in a crash and bleed out. You are nothing. You are a waste of space. GL with your ugly bitch.

Fuck off user
Unless you are talking about because he is drinking vodka. Then yes, please die OP.

If you don't give a fuck about your life fine, but don't potentially hurt others cause you're a stupid fag who hates himself

It wont even make the news bro. Noone will know. Noone will care. Noone will miss you.
Your bitch will just be upset about missing a ride.

Yes. Because he decides to deunk drive. I hope he dies.

Yeah, drink and drive m8

And don't forget your vodka if you migh feel thirsty on the road

This.
Its always the deunk asshole that survives and the family of 4 dies in a burning car he hit.

I thought you were cool man, youve changed. Unless OP is schmammered, he's fine to drive. Drunk driving is a myth spread by fags that don't drink.

Im ok with this.
;)

Sry we drifted away from eachother like this.....

FUCK you OP! See what you did!

What if you don't die? What if you get pulled over, put in jail and then have to pay $15,000 for drinking and driving. Lose your license, and have to depend on everyone else for a ride. Go to court all the time, Go to AA meetings. Fuck man that sounds like a lot of fun. Not only are you bending over for them, but they're charging you ridiculous amounts of money to butt fuck you. Hope you're wealthy, because thats the way the Elite keep people on the bottom. Figure it out bro, I'm clueless as of why people are so addicted to trouble when it costs them a fortune and their lively hood.

Don't you just hate other people?

That's the best part though.

your are either lying or she is retarded. no way you can be aloholic without your girlfirend noticing

Take out a bunch of kids crossing the road, and post video

You can't smell vodka on people's breath

I read this to the tune of chop suey

Just tell her you spent the night drinking with some friends, and you're hungover..

>now you sound like someone who actually has a life

so is she blind and never talks to you?

Youd have to drink a lot of it, clear shit usually has less of a smell. I've been drunk off golden grain plenty of times, even police didn't notice or didn't care I guess.

Kek

i chuckled

yeah cause poloice doeseent know you. your girlfriend is supposed to be able to tell if you are drunk

go for it op. It's your destiny

Not if youre good at it dood. You just gotta eat a potato and brush your teeth.

get shitfaced

This. Lifes too short to care about your liver anyway, it is one of the most regenerative organs in your body anyway.

Cheers lol

Go well, OP. I'm cheering you on here

kekked

me too lol

take cab
convince her that car is fucked up
eventuali play as you are doing under the hood
some shit later :D easy no thanks