DUDE WEED LMAO

So apparently Sophie Turner and Maisie "Sid the Sloth" Williams are potheads.

Discuss.

Everyone smokes pot unless you're square

Sophie looks like she took a couple of hits before this pic was taken.

Not surprised if they're both on the sniff desu famo

How old are you? Seriously, women have an ability to experience hedonism in a way a man could never even imagine. Good looking, well off girls are the most hedonistic creature to have ever walked the earth. Of course they do drugs, get pounded by attractive men, and binge on every form of instant gratification imaginable. Fight against the halo effect, don't impose values on pretty faces because you will ALWAYS be wrong about them.

literally "DUDE WEED LMAO"

>Weed isn't addictive brah
>Now hang on, lemme dress up as a stoner for Halloween because my entire life revolves around smoking weed
>But its not addictive

id like To get high off their fart fumes in my face

slags are degenerates news at a11

too true famalam

we need a Duterte of our own

why does your dad wear a gimp suit on the weekend then mate

this is the last season of game of thrones right? im sick of seeing these goblins

two more, bud ;)

>cast unknown child "actors" based solely on their likeness to a fictional character
>show becomes a worldwide sensation
>suddenly they're showered with praise, fame, and can do no wrong ever because their legions of fans reinforce every bad decision
>be surprised when they turn into unrestrained drug fiends and flame out in their 20s

good thing nobody gives a shit about tv except actual retards. the show has been garbage for years

S L A G S
L
A
G
S

What's wrong with that?

Every teenager in the UK smokes weed. But hey, the more drugs they take, the more likely we'll get nudes leak.

All millennials smoke pot except the ultra repressed asian nerds

The biggest potheads I know are asian m8

Already a thread faggot

What a true post, but Sup Forums dweebs will never accept that as reality

>>pretty faces

It's way less degenerate than drinking alcohol though, what's the problem?

>tfw I make THC lollipops and make mad dosh

You forgot the part where pot balances your checkbook and makes your dick 10x bigger.

Who gives a fuck? If you want "dude weed" culture to die then stop freaking the fuck out when someone reveals they smoke pot. News flash. A lot people do it.

You joke but weed is a cheaper high than alcohol so it will save you money and I've never heard of anyone smoking weed and getting whisky dick.

lol how do the two ugliest fucking bongistanis get famous? is there even any uglier women in that country?

dude.... Brit genetics are fucking beyond shit tier

these two are way above average for that shitty island nation

Only the saltiest, sweat-lubiest anal penetration for Mophie.