Need some advice Sup Forums - wife and her friends went to big golf tournament here yesterday...

Need some advice Sup Forums - wife and her friends went to big golf tournament here yesterday. Will greentext the situation.

Greentext first you dipshit

>Expecting her home around 7 or so since it had gotten dark.
>Stayed up watching Netflix after putting kids to bed
>Around 11:30 heard a car pull up, music and laughing noises
>Look out the window. Wife getting out of a party bus, and stumbling up to the door.
>Turn off TV and get into bed
>Wife stumbles in to room, wearing short sundress and heels
>See her take sundress off in her closet and dump in hamper. Puts on short pajama bottoms
>Goes to her sink, brushes teeth like twice as long as normal, then uses mouthwash
>Stumbles to bed, I got to kiss her, her lips feel puffy and moist (moreso than normal)
>Ask her why she didn’t call or text me, says her phone died
>Slide hand up leg, under pajama bottoms
>Pussy is soaking
>Tell her I want to fool around and start to go down on her, as is our normal routine
>She says, “you don’t have to do that user, I’m so drunk I don’t think I’m gonna cum”
>Get her in doggy style, pussy is soaked, but totally tight
>Pump her for 10 minutes or so, cum in her, she falls asleep/passes out
>Notice her phone is now charged up enough to turn back on
>Text messages blowing up.
>Her four friends, looking for her and another friend
>A group chat with that friend and several numbers I didn’t recognize
>Friend says thanks for the ride, and asking if they got my wife home ok
>One guy said, ‘any time for a couple nice beckys’
>This morning, asked my wife how she got home
>She said she and other girl got separated from friends and couldn’t find them
>Group of guys brought them to an invite only party tent, and they hung out there for a few hours, and then they drove them home in an uber
>Wife leaves for yoga just now
>Check hamper, no underwear with the sundress
So, Sup Forums I need advice. Do I ask her about the text messages? Do I ask her what happened last night?

They're all rather old for my tastes.

Ok dude she got fucked, possibly by multiple dudes but at least by the biggest chad there.

Checking someones phone is only evidence for further investigation, it does not hold up when trying to prove anything bc it makes you partially guilty as well. Like illegal recording used in court

But find further evidence, maybe ask her why she was soaking wet

You should pm one of the guys from your wifes phone and ask what happened. Pretend to be your wife and say you don't remember much.

Ignore Do Its sketchy, because you would have to admit to having looked through her phone, but juicy for the thread

Which one is your wife?

The brunette looks like she knows her way around a dick

sure, like the dude is gonna respond that he fucked her. sure fast way to change it into a rape case if she feels regret

go back in time, don't marry whore

Also ask "how far did you go" or even better, "you weren't recording anything were you?"
He'll be off guard, if something happened he'll reassure her nobody was recording it, but if nothing happened he'll be confused and ask "recording what?". Follow this up with "everything we did" and you'll know for sure.
And if they did do shit, admit you're her husband and act like a bro to the guy, ask for any evidence they have.

>pussy is soaked

Congrats user, she finally experienced the joy of BLACK COCK

Pink dress. She and the brunette in blue were the two that were separated and stayed out

if you look at them individually, they are all ugly. Classic cheerleader effect

Option 2.

Just make sure you update us op

she should be home in 10 minutes or so, will do

Bumping

Just texted the husband of the friend in blue. Her story was generally identical to my wife's.

He did say the second she walked in the door, she gave him a BJ, so he didn't mind that she stayed out late

... OR you could just confront her. Tell her a random guy messaged you (say he refused to give you his name if she asks) and told you what she did. Don't give details but be angry. Maybe even say there were pictures. If she did anything her reaction will give it away. If she didn't she will be pissed and upset, but you'll know the difference. If she's innocent then you can play it off as some guy trying to break you up.

Okay, she's pulling in to garage now. will probably jump in shower first, which she usually does.

Any last minute advice?

gold tourney, is that Scottsdale? Mtns and ppl kinda remind me of there

Have love from your Sup Forumsros, stay strong, keep the updates coming

whatever happens, don't act butthurt because then she'll definitely cheat on you or even divorce you

This

we are here for you user. keep us updated

This. Be the man, not the bitch.

Record the convo. In most places if she admits to infidelity it voids her claim to half your shit

bump for interest

giggity

Need some more pics to pass judgement

You should dump the bitch.

Need newds to decide

Do this

still waiting

Bump

Or just not be a pussy and scurry off to bed when you see her coming home. I'd greet my wife at the door, or hell I'd hop in the bus and party it up a bit myself. Smells to me like A)
fake since it's Sup Forums and all or B) he has reason to believe she's fucked others before

You pussy felched another dude's spooge, user. You cuck faggot.

Bump

In before OP and the husband of brunette in blue both have half black kids in 9 months

bump

sadly this

"Becky": 1) a basic white bitch; 2) a BJ.
50% chance she's been gobblin' knobs.

Bump

bump

The fuck is wrong with you cucks? Don't be mad she got hammered and fucked a bus full of dudes? Or at least sucked 'em off. Don't confront her cause she'll cheat or leave you, what fucking bullshit is that. I mean, if ya want to hotwife her that's fine, but otherwise you gotta have a serious conversation about this shit, and maybe leave that ho and take the house and kids. Fuck that shit. No wonder the world is going to shit

You misunderstood me. I meant be a man about it, be in control, don't cry and beg and act like a bitch because if by some tiny chance she didn't cheat, acting like a bitch will make her want to

OP here- but the bullet and confronted her on it. Asked her why she didn’t have underwear on and who the guys were that drove her home.

She lost the underwear at the start of the night when they went to the party tent. The guys said they’d get them in and free drinks all night but wanted something in return.

She said the guys were from out of town, mostly Chicago, staying at a hotel nearby. Was a big group, 17 or 18 of them. Wife was going to get an uber but her phone was dead and friend was getting one and the wait was 20 minutes with 3X surge. Guys offered to drive them since they were on the way. The party bus had a stripper pole in it and they convinced them to dance and were turning it into a contest. Wife was winning, so friend starting giving a guy a lap dance. Then wife did same. She said it got a little out of hand and some of the guys were groping and pulling the dresses up.

As we were talking another text came through, so I asked to see her phone. I asked about the Becky comment. She first said they were making fun of them for being suburban soccer moms. I told her Becky has another meaning too. She started crying and said she was sorry, it got out of hand. She got fingered a couple times and the lap dance contest turned into a blowjob contest after one of the guys pulled his dick out when she was giving him a lap dance and after feeling it slide against her pussy she stopped as she don’t want to have sex.

They both ended up doing it. I asked how many she did it to, they both sucked all of them, but only 8 if them came in her mouth. Her friend had more.

So yeah, now have to figure out what we are gonna do. Also, she’s begging me not to tel the other husband.

Yes- Scottsdale.

10-4, lumped you in with that other guy.

Yeah... tell him and get rid of the whore. The trust is gone so the relationship is over.

gr8 b8 m8
doubt this is OP

BS, fuck off cuck larper

there wasnt even a mention of black guys, go kill yourself you fucking cuck.

You’re a little bitch if you dont fucking BLAST that fucking whore to everyone you know. Make sure everyone knows how much of a goddamn slut she is and leave her ass to suck dick for a living since she likes it so much.

well i never

Post screenshot showing the
> (you)
in the greentext to prove it's really you. Seems believable but can never tell with all the faggots jacking threads

dis

Right? But we're past him being a little bitch at this point. Though he did confront her, but I mean, IF, and a big IF, this happened, when the entrance to that tent was her fucking panties, she should've fucking slapped that nigger. It's one thing if shes a single college girl, not a wife with a kid. Unless as I said they are into hotwifing, but he'd be bragging right now not complaining. SO, since she (supposedly) tossed her panties, and let it keep going...TOSS THAT SKANKY CUNT TO THE CURB AND RAISE YOUR GOD DAMN KID

this

This.
Fuck it, the fact that she'd get into a party bus with a bunch of guys she doesn't know is enough even if she hadn't given up her panties.

if by any chance this isn't bait
>why the fuck haven't you packed her bags
>why haven't kicked that slut out and booked a locksmith
>don't ever let the slut set foot in your house again
>she lost her panties WTF?
>she's a fucking slut, soon as she gets a bit attention she sucks multiple dicks
>and gets fucked by multiple dicks
why would you need any help to decide what to do, but mainly why ask a bunch of degenerates for advice?

Bump

And became a semen demon. I mean...one thing after another. Pole and lap dancing aside, sucking 8(!) of them off since she didn't wanna fuck. What's the difference? And he fucking stuck his tongue down her throat when she came home. I would have rather eaten her out since they didn't fuck her ( yea right).

OP, sorry Sup Forumsro, divorce is nasty but you're either gonna end up anheroing of killing the bitch if you stay with her

Here here

Here's the screenshot.

No, not into hotwifing.

Having kids makes this situation incredibly more complicated.

Also, while yes, she cheated, I had cheated a couple years ago getting a bj from a stripper. She caught me, and we had a giant blowup and went to counseling for a couple months. I guess turnabout is fair play.

Yeah, well, you're a piece of shit, and she's an even bigger piece of shit. Get an opportunity, get more out of the guy, screenshots from her phone and keep evidence. Initiate divorce on the grounds of severe adultery. Find a good lawyer, try and keep the kids.

You're shit and you broke the trust first. However, one BJ from a stripper is not equivalent to "knowingly getting on a party bus with no panties and sucking eight dicks and swallowing." Kick her ass to the curb.

By the way, she definitely fucked them too. Get tested. Sorry for your loss.

Sup Forumsro, we sorry

She swears she didn't fuck any of them. I asked her again why she was so wet, she said it turned her on, having all the attention and doing that with all of them.

I told her she needs to stay at a hotel for a couple nights. We're going to tell the kids she went on a work trip.

Yeah, nah, she did. She was wet, she was gone. Yell at her about how you ate her out because you wanted to make her feel nice, give her attention, and now you have to get tested because you might have fucking oral herpes after that because she definitely did. She lied about everything else at first, why not that?

Destroy her, man.

Ohhh. So the relationship was already doomed. Enjoy never being able to trust one another. Hope you don't pass your lack of morals onto your kids, but it's probably too late.

OP, if this isn't bait. You are an idiot. And your wife is also an idiot. Kick her to the curb.

K, first off, as a dad I know it makes it harder, but all the more reason to leave her ass, or I mean some serious counseling but I'm not sure it can be saved.

Unless you are going to overlook this and go on about your life.

Otherwise are you the primary earner in the household? Courts look favorably upon that in these situations.

Your kid(s?) are your priority here, and Ican't see staying with this selfish girl is worth it

if any of this is true...wtf she's a whore and you will always think of that when your fucking in the future. You've posted her picture here so now everyone else who has seen this and knows her knows shes a whore. Her story will get spread around and meanwhile you brought the other woman and her husband into this by posting her picture if the other one was my wife and you posted this story about her I'd beat your ass. Its one thing if you know your wife is a whore and you choose to forgive or accept but another if all your family / friends know and they all talk behind her back.
However I'd be able to better judge if you shared naked pictures of her

blackmail her.
you either fuck a women in front of her and make your wife lick your cum out of her pussy/ass or you tell the other husbands what happend.

this is the only reasonable thing to do, OP.

Didn't say it earlier, but I am sorry to hear this Sup Forumsro if it's true. I understand being wet from it but why let you kiss her not let you lick her? Doesn't add up. Either way. Two options. Work it out/drink the memory away, or pack her bags. It's a shitty shitty situation

kek

that last line. I tried to get more for science earlier too

My head is kind of spinning right now. She's packing some stuff currently and getting ready to leave. Kids want to no why mommy's crying.

I'm torn because part of me wants to pretend this never happened, part of me wants to know exactly what happened in minute detail to make sure she's told me everything, and part of me is so disgusted with the thought of that many guys seeing her pussy and having that many cocks in her mouth (let alone swallowing 8 dudes), I want to throw up. Fuck.

Honestly, you should probably just kill her. Short of that win the divorce.

You won't be able to forget it or trust her ever again. Go spend time with your kids.

Regretting posting the picture. When I started this, wasn't thinking.

Well, some space apart sounds like the right choice at the moment. Your feelings are justified, but you know damn well you can't just let it go and forget it without losing something in yourself you won't get back

just start jerking off to hotwife/cuckold videos, eventually you will start to like it/condition yourself to it and then this will not be a problem anymore.
checkmate

Then the kids end up in fucking foster care. Now if he hopped on the bus and saw it going down, that's acceptable

Hey bro, I'll keep talking to ya, cause it seems legit (maybe it's the whiskey talking) and I know this ain't the time, but more info on the chick to the far right?

Told her we are going to talk tonight when the kids are in bed, and I want to know precisely what happened after she went off the grid and I couldn't get ahold of her. I told her I would have some very specific questions and she has to answer honestly to everything and if I find out she lied or held anything back, we are absolutely done, and she wouldn't get one penny in a divorce.

Yeah, fair enough. But OP, seriously. End it, win, raise your kids with a shred of morality instead of leaving them with another single mother. How old are they?

Legitimately kill yourself

I got second hand heartbreak from this story OP. Congrats, nothing on this site bothers me but your story reminded me of when I was cheated on (although it wasn't as bad). I wish you luck because you have kids.

5 and 3

I've been in your situation before, just with a girlfriend and one guy, but I know the feeling. I know what it's like to want to know exactly what it was. It isn't nice for you. It does nothing but solidify your depression and drive to get rid of her.

Even if she's 100% honest with you, and she's 100% honest that she regrets it and wants to fix things, still divorce her and don't let her get one penny. This will never end well after this if you try and string along.

Also, like others asked, are you the primary income? Can you actually back up her not getting a single penny?

Nah man. You cheating has nothing to do with it. She chose to stay after you cheated, so her cheating now is not justified.

Secondly even if we are talking about being even, you got 1 bj from a stripper. She blew men in the double digits of which she admitted 8 of them came inside her mouth while getting fingered and got home fucking soaked after the fact. How is that even?

Point is. She cheated now. The relationship is not worth it in my opinion and could cause damage to your kids

Ha ha - far right in the pic (maroon dress) or where they are standing (blue romper)? If maroon, she's nice enough, but I think she's the least attractive of her group of friends.

yeah, those two look like massive sluts

and you sound like a cuck, either man up or shut up

OP, WE LOVE YOU.

Stay with her, and it'll haunt you.
Have her explain the whole thing, it will be devastating but you will be sure after.
Then, no shaming her to your kids after that. No need to wreck them. Be fucking strong, Sup Forumsro.

this isn't the screenshot we asked for

Nah, maroon's the hottest one in the picture

Also, fucking chew out the brunette cunt. Remember the guy earlier saying she looks like she knows her way around a dick? I guarantee she egged her on and convinced her to. I almost bet the splitting off/getting "lost" was intentional. Something about that cunt tells me she knew what she was doing.

Sorry, had posted that one from my phone, instead of computer where I started the thread. I walked out of the house after confronting her about it.

kek

Ask her about the night. If she cheated on you, beat her. If she didn't, beat her for cheating on you because you definitely got cucked

Yea white purse. Might be the pic but she tickles my fancy. I'm sorry but your wife keeps some airheaded looking friends and the one I'm talking about looks the least empty-headed.

it's ok i believe you now since you didn't call out the other post.

can you read you dumb mother fucker