Will Sup Forums ever find a gf?

Is that why you support Trump?

Probably not, no. Not if my only option is online dating, which I refuse to try again.

>that image

sadly no

>again

What happened?

fuggin saved

I already have one. Is marriage really a meme, Sup Forums?

Failed horribly at it, all of the positive experiences with 'dating' if you want to call it that have happened in person. All of the bad ones happened online. Eventually I noticed a pattern.

No idea what it is, not sure how I came off as even more of a sperg online rather than in person, but it made me conclude that dating online just isn't for me.

So, in the unlikely event that I meet someone, it will be in person.

>quote memes
>not making memes

Why would they?

>waste money on girl
>get married
>take care of entitled kids
>lose freedom
>lose privacy
>lost half your shit after divorce

Women and marriage are the biggest scam of all time

I creep women out.

of course not. you can't find something if you aren't looking.

No

i dont need a gf i wanna be the gf

>quote memes
>pokemon cards
>not a cartoon
3DPD as always.

Nah, 22 year old handholdless virgin here, I've accepted my fate.

3 years away from wizardry. I no longer care.

I already have.

She is a hooker, tho. Not that I can find something better.

I had a wife if the counts.

I had one but she was batshit and we didn't actually click on a personal level so we broke up.

Then I dated this chubby irish chick for a while, but the sex was absolutely awful (actually like throwing a hotdog down a hallway; i couldn't feel anything) and it just faded.

I've been on a few dates from tinder but none of them looked like their pictures, and half the women don't even respond to you even though they've apparently said they find you attractive.

I went out a few months ago with this girl I met on a night out at a bar and made out with. She was okay, but I'd had a couple of drinks because she was an hour late; coupled with the fact that the last time I saw her i'd had my tongue down her throat I think I was a bit much and I scared her off. It's a shame because she was blonde and THICK

That was the last date I've been on. I'm 26 and all I want is someone to start a home life with.

Don't give up lad. You still have 3 years till the point of no return.

Had one girlfriend. This thread isn't related to politics, by the way. This is just gossip, essentially. Maybe Sup Forums is where you want to go?

I found one. Then I let her go and now it's late for me :)

>marrying a swarthy girl
Asking for drama. Darker the skin, the more intolerable they are.

>actually like throwing a hotdog down a hallway; i couldn't feel anything
Brits always make me laugh. You can keep the falkvinas m8

schwuchtel

Yes we all know how not dramatic and not superficial blonde women are.

>nagi ichi
I'll be your bf if you memorize all of his boytoys dialogues.

More like will I ever fund a bf desu.

Eesti is over fucking flowing with beautiful girls.
Redpilled though thats another story.
>but user redpill them yourself
If it only were that easy.

God No

fucking weebs

>I'm not a cartoon
TRASHED

Unless I find my perfect match. Women are really uninteresting and spurfecial. An intellectually average Stacy, regardless how good looking will bore me after a month.
I met a near perfect woman once. Broke up because our fights were a little too harsh, but we stayed friends. To this day, she is the only woman who's advice I can trust.

I thought Eesti was of redpill

Does it make me gay if I wanna fuck that?

I doubt it. Women just seem to be repulsed by me. I'm not fat, dress decently, still completely unattractive. I hardly even bother to interact with women any more, easier for everyone involved and thankfully my genes won't be passed on.

>our fights were a little too harsh
please explain

Not actively dating females sadly.

And she still gets wet for Chad.

Do you watch her with clients from outside the window?

Kek

I'm trying but I don't know how to talk to girls to advance the relationship and when I try I spill all my spaghetti.

yes