How to subvert and undermine feminism?

I've had enough Sup Forums.
My college is crawling with lesbians, SJWs and marxists in general, just recently they've tried to do "reputation murder" me and now I'm turning the college's headmasters against them.
Today I've made the first contact with a truly genius guy from law graduation, he has great insight on how to attack feminism, but he wants to go full CIA and study them and learn some tactics before, while I not oppose, I'm wondering if what approach we should take, I have great convincing skills and already turned a lot of people against the college's feminist group, but no one but me, i'm literally the only one who openly speaks about it but at least they listen (adult men, dudes my age and another girls who hate feminists).
While he wants the sneaky approach, which takes a lot of time, I foresee his will to create an intellectual group of discussion to craft new rhetorics to counter feminist arguments, but as you guys know there's no arguing with liberals and feminists, their brains willl just turn off the moment you oppose them, they are the punch bags of the globalists, they WANT us to waste our time with them.
So here's the thing, I'm sorta into programming, so i'm thinking about keylogging all computers at college and data mine all their information for a big ass document to be released, why?

Because feminists have became such a large group, they have classes where men are forbidden, and there they teach girls how to incriminate men and get away with it, they've been doing/trying with lots of dudes who refuse to fight, fucking faggots.

What is Sup Forums's solution for this cancer? I am sick of it, enough! We either stand up to them or I'll go nuts and go on a shooting spree, help me guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNCAUfQUvJA
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
beastforum.com/showtopic-15309.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just do exactly what Yuri Bezmenov said, but on a lesser scale.

"Feminism" is just to make women who are entitled to expensive educations want to work in STEM fields and drive down the cost of labor.

They are subverting themselves. The extreme feminists are just retarded outliers. The real goal is an inexpensive workforce.

Really makes me awoo

Only left wing subversion works. Right wing subversion doesn't work

Yuri said the first thing you need to do is demoralize a generation. That take 10 years. Basically you brainwash the kiddies with what you want them to believe when they grow up.

Gavin is popular among teenagers. It's a good thing, he's a gateway to the alt right. What we need to do is make the alt right cool and hip.

> we /scheme/ now

We are planning on the taking over of the male teachers, we are sure to grab at least two or three male teachers for our cause, the first one joined right away, even them are sick of this shit, we must take our college back from the hands of zion's puppets.

I already see a lot of alternatives but my mind is storming with ideas I don't know how to set in action.

> Divide and Conquer:
Make feminists turn on each other based on their sexual orientation, I've seen lesbians bully other straight girls countless times, we can make something out of it

> Misinformation:
Start up a fake feminist profile, try to become famous by plotting with right wingers to share my posts on normiebook as something bad so the marxist audience can see and start following, when I get enough followers things will start to change, you guys already know where I'm going.

> Hacking:
Getting all their shit from social media, I am 100% sure I can rig the computers and get access to their facebooks and expose their jewish tricks.

> Activism:
This one is dangerous, since I love exposing myself and publicly debating feminists the only set back is making myself a huge target, it's an alternative if I feel suicidal. Will need good rhetoric and lots of study too.

> Create a New Movement:
This one takes even more effort than the one above, but it's not impossible, we would create a new movement under the idea of peace, which is universally accepted and whoever tries to fight it is automatically labelled as a warmonger or evil, it's a party that's all about sticking to the O-window and never letting go, needs many people and an absurd amount of time to make it up, this is already our end game purpose.

What are your ideas Sup Forums?
Anyone with any plan in mind? Anything would be appreciated

Men should turn up to Slut Walks wearing tight and skimpy clothing, or fully nude.

Might help:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KNCAUfQUvJA

Googled that guy, his work seems interesting, the practice of deception is truly the very essence of scheming, it's high time we do something, thanks.

We're dealing with a different kind tho, these are actually smart and want to outwit us in a way to put us in jail, fine us and shame us on public, they are too destructive to be ignored.
I'm a left winger myself, I know the drill.
There's no alt right on brazil, only autist memesters and fedora tippers, our male teens just don't give a fuck anymore, we must lift their spirits but I'm afraid to awaken an aspie movement like MGTOW, which is the natural response to feminism (by weak men).
Sounds like a plan
Thanks irmão, I already do a lot of reading on Nazi propaganda and war books, already got a little notion on it but now is the time of action, I'll watch the video, thanks famalampai.

>What we need to do is make the alt right cool and hip.
Exactly this. Make a holocaust, genocide, nazism, happy merchant, fascism a fun meme. Make fun and mock leftists, antifa, feminists and LGBTQ+ environment.

Obligatory video every Sup Forumsack MUST see. That's how today's sick society was created, by KGB agents like him:
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Our right wing is cuck tier mate, it's infested with libertarians intoxicated with marxism and wanna be ancaps, other than that only religious people who are truly conservative but they're too dumb to meddle into politics.
Meme culture is impossible in Brazil because it's lacking in content and brazilians are too dumb to read english, only 1% of the pop speaks another language from what I know.
Noted and saved, will watch everything you guys sent when the thread is over, I need as much content as possible, the time is now!

>How to subvert and undermine feminism?

Hyper SJW-ism.
>All heterosexual sex is rape!
>Women can only be lesbian!
>Bisexuals should make up their mind!
>Transsexuals are all men, either men disguised as women or female traitors.

That kind of thing.

That's more or less my idea of divide and conquer, I see feminism as something that evolves in stages, you guys imported this culture to everywhere else in the world, or Soros did, IDK, femen is literal cancer.
Point is, how to do this kind of subversion?

Hey OP

Don't do it. Focus on your career and let them do their thing. Don't speak against them and hide your power level.

Men have more privilege and women indeed need those Institutions to help them.

Your endeavors will end in Frustration, you seem smart judging from your posts.

What good is it if you win this one battle, but lose the war?

Modern feminism is only the effect of a greater psy op cause.

What you are doing is only treating the Symptom, but not the underlying cause.

For every feminist Medusa head you cut off, another two will take its place.

Life is short, find a big titted wife and a corporate Job and you'll be fine.

Good luck.

remember that it is the jew who wishes to divide and conquer

the jew who wants you to fight, rather than to better understand the world, and others

the jew wants you to believe that all hope of a rational response has passed, when in reality your "enemies" are weak, and will crumple in the face of a few kind words

>Point is, how to do this kind of subversion?

That's the best thing in this all - it's happening on its own right now.

Here, have some more Tzeentch.

It's easy to make lefties says stupid shit, they're already openly pushing for pedophilia. Basically what is in motion is literally Aldoux Huxley's Brave New World.

Someone somewhere is trying to get to that and they're succeeding pretty damn good but the silent giant, the majority of people, are fed up with this non sense.

So it's pretty easy to just make their shit even more crazy. Pose as one of them. Promote incest and pedophilia and other degenerated acts.

They'll eat that shit up and repeat it without even thinking. Spam tumblr, spam facebook. Just meme it. In fact, weaponize memes on both sides. Give the left good memes that promote Brave New World tier of dystopic nightmare, this will enrage the mass who already have enough of sjw.

God all those useless wots, my fucking eyes.

You fix women... with your cock. Thus you fix the feminism issue. Rest is unnecessary chatter.

You can't talk and make sense to a woman. They will just pretend to listen to you. Your penis is the only tool you can use to communicate with a woman.

Austrian jew detected
Whew lad, you guys are this worried? Now I know I'm right
I'm already hated in college, the reputation attack hit me pretty hard, there's no coming back, I must scheme, fight and rebel against those shrieking harpies
No wonder why you're backwards barbarians, solving problems with "muh dick" will perpetrate the cycles of raging ignorance of your culture, fuck off roach, I should have said only humans are welcome, go rape a german or something

>I'm sorta into programming, so i'm thinking about keylogging all computers at college and data mine all their information
Dude writing a keylogger is easy, but running it on all the computers at your college is not going to happen unless you're really advanced in computer security and can find a vulnerability or you college has close to no computer security

Don't be a underhanded pussy, find a platform to get your ideas out there (newspaper, debate club, ect), first start by questioning feminism and picking at a few problems it has without being overt, and as you gain a following delve further into the problems, slowly and patiently. Eventually you'll get to a point where you can full on challenge feminism. Just be sure to base you arguments in facts and provide example don't fall to the same level as the feminist.

>brazil
FUCKING REALLY?!

He has a point though. Women will ne drawn to strong, confident men. If there's no men to keep them in check, they'll start spouting stupid shit like 3rd wave feminism. Then when no man wants them, they'll start relying on feminism to get their way.

>it cant be my fault im miserable. I know! I'll make up micro aggressions! I have to be oppressed somehow! It couldnt possibly be my batshit crazy ideas

Seriously, promote family and tradition. Its the only way to kill feminism because feminism relies on putting women down permanently.

Hey buddy, you probably have autism. Maybe you should go to a doctor instead of attempting to hatch a harebrained scheme on people who probably don't actually know you exist.

> TENNO HEIKA BANZAI

I wish this was possible, we're dealing with the most degenerate generation this country has ever seen, religion and values are out of picture, men just don't give a fuck anymore, they don't want families, just to literally fuck around

At least I don't have to pay for a wall, stay mad taco

I'll try anyways, it can't be that hard, I've scripted some keyloggers from scratch, but I am yet to find a way for it to be automatically sent to me.

They do know, read the fucking post you illiterate fuck, I am BEING FORCED to do something, stay mad on your basement, I'm out to TRY something and make myself useful.

>undermine feminism
>in the third world

Fuck off. I want to spread feminism and homosexuality as much as possible throughout the Third World to devastate your societies.

FUCK YOU NIGGERFAGGOT

>OP is "too pale and feminine for his own good" (given the context) and therefore hes not getting enough "bunda" - the thread

> be lawfag
> study in renowed law school
> live good city in the south
> third world

Someone forgot to take out the trailer trash

Although i find the examples of too obvious at first to be main focus he and get it.

It's like bezmenov said: continue their movement. You clearly have an enemy that it's stronger than you, therefore you need to make them weaken themselves.

Know them, track all they do, know how they think.

Then spread lies among them, but be careful, make it in a way they can't all join and deny, hit their in-group cohesiveness. Make the black ones go against the whites( on abortion for ex.) show opinions as if it's a girl or a lesb saying that white gays are priviliged and egotistical. Create an evironment of distrust and deception.

Make it PERSONAL too (not the politics, the conflict) leak cases people saying bad things to each other, cheating on one another (romantically or not) and also stepping on each other due to extremism.

The best way to act is with a small group (people you can really fucking trust) not too big, otherwise there might be traitors.

Always use either public connections and/or proxy the shit up when spreading misinformation.

If you gonna act on field (recording for ex) beware cameras and testimonies and always change the filename and cut the video/sound etc. to avoid detection.

Yeah, definitely autism. Hopefully somebody stops you before you do something hurtful. I'm sure they'll just give you a book about trains and you'll forget this "problem" exists.

> definetly shilling

Do this, push feminism to the absurd limits, then make fun of it and criticize it with humor, make it un-cool, and fun to attack

Rile up the real feminists into anger and hysteria, then show it to the world, videotape it and shot it online. Make the school pupils see it and mock it and bully the feminists.

Make the feminists turn on themselves, do false-flags, get them to dox and attack their own ppl

Find the leaders, and the roots of the corruption, probably some old jew women social sciences faculty. Find their dirt, mock them anonymously, bait them, harrass them, make them reveal themselves to the school and show how ugly, nasty, and insane they are.

>On Yuri
He said you need a shock to wake up the demoralized. A lot of the stuff above is good and will shock a lot of people, especially the more active ones.

But the footsoldier "moderate" feminist needs to see the end results of what they preach, they need to get insulted and put down. Show them how you hate them, show how niggers live and rape, mock the victims and say you have now sympathy because they support man-hating feminism.

>Welcome

UFSC by any chance?

Easy. Know what undermines women the most? Being turned on by everything they do. Woman hits you? Tell them that was hot and get even more turned on. It creates a feeling of powerlessness. Women like feminism because people take it somewhat seriously and most people don't consider feminists sexy. It makes them feel important. Turn feminism into a hardcore fetish and they'll abandon ship ASAP.

You have to accept that it's has and always will be a battle of ingroup preference. And the group that takes care of their own the most will always win.

White are their biggest threat so they've spent decades trying to subvert and destroy them. They tell you that "this isn't a competition" in able to reduce your competitive edge.

Unite and start fighting back. Because it has always been a struggle, even if the TV and the Jews tell you it isn't.

2nd guy has skill

Kill yourself.

You guys are on to something, best replies so far, my closest friends have said the same and I'm pretty impressed with the depth of your ideas, for more information, they have their own room with a big black wall for them to write bullshit on , if any attacks will be made, it should be there.
But now I see that the last thing I want is for them to recognize they're being attacked by an exterior force, I'm yet to understand how to actually get myself into their narrative, they have many secluded groups and it's risky to try and put a mole there, women can't be trusted.
I'll try to track their leaders tho, they might write a ton of bullshit online, this rounds like a start.

No, sorry, far south, God have mercy on me, irmão

That's retarded to do, it's just social suicide, shit tier advice, fuck off shill

I am aware senpai, but it seems men are being born with papa Nurgle's blessing, they don't want to do anything, I've stood up countless times against those crazy bitches and they never, EVER raised their voices, even if I was defending them myself

You too

I also have a nice idea.

After they're already in conflict among themselves, starting accusing (as them obviously) teachers, workers coordinators and big shots in general of the uni of bigotry/racism/far-right stuff/sexism etc., always associating the accusations with their ideology(nothing ridiculous please).

Do it as much as you want, but let some time gap between it.

Doing that, the uni may view itself forced to take action against them.

Be as careful as always.

Praise Kek.

Nice advice but fuck you

The pic was a joke.

lol putting a keylogger on school computers? You're a fucking retarded monkey and your thoughts are all over the place

I also understand if you don't wanna do it because you don't want to expose your uni staff to persecution, i now see that the plan might be too machiavelic.

They are doing that themselves by accepting Muslim rapefugees. Once the percentage of Muslims hits 5+% in even places like Taiwan and South Korea which are slowly infected with SJWs, I will convert to Islam and become a Sharia judge to purge feminazis

There are about two SJW teachers and a few boot licking males that follow the stream, only the females are hardcore feminists but one of them is good people, leaving us with one retarded bitch that gives classes only to girls, I could try and make it public to cause outrage, your idea is actually pretty good

Use fake online persona's each person in your group can make several.

With a small but dedicated group you can easily do this and it will actually be fun I think.

You can make a fake profile using the info from a SJW or feminist, and use that profile to attack, or better yet use it to commit a offense that the fems are dying to use. Make it something they really want to blow up and draw attention to, so that they make a big deal out of it and cause a big stink.

They do all the real work for you on the ground, and then you can dox the cuck to attack them more, lead the charge with the profile of a feminst and get them all to dogpile the victim and hopefully get them fired or in trouble(I would choose a victim who's not connected with the school, but a feminist/cuck in the real world with a job and stuff, who won't know about the attack).

By doing this they do most of the effort, make a big scene(newspapers and stuff might even cover the feminist causes and protests), then they look like a slapped ass at the end, they apologize, they will need to be vocal to call off the attack dogs, and it will be funny.

You sound like nihilist faggot.
>Don't fight
>don't do nuffin'

Fucking coward.

Also, OP why the fuck are you a lefty when you're able to recognize all these problems stemming from the left? Makes no goddamn sense

Hey Sup Forums Im actually a male feminist, so to speak, but yea...third wave is retarded. I went to a very liberal school for performing arts, so I've been steeped in this shit. I've read Hooks and Stein and more. The secret is to pit old women against young women. Young women are obsessed with third wave, because they still have tits. Old women think young women are retarded. Here is an example of a post I made on FB that pissed off young women and emboldened older women

It can be incredibly difficult for a man to navigate third wave feminism with any sort of meaningful lucidity. Sometimes, you see something, and wonder if your negative reaction to it is out of male-feminist concern, or out of a deep seeded tendency towards male dominance that seems to have the historical precedent. The literature seems to support both perspectives, and you are really left wondering how someone can be empowered when it looks and feels like they are being taken advantage of
So it's nice to have a mother with a PhD in rhetoric* to tell you things like, "Third wave is silly bullshit. A paradox that enables patriarchy"
Now that I am feeling emboldened, I will be dumping all my third wave knowledge in favor of intersectionality, and start a blog with incendiary titles such as "Will Barbie Ever Be a Feminist?" "Third Wave: The Best Thing to Happen to the Penis Since Eve, " "Sexy Feminism: Can We Pretend You're Empowered tonight? ," and, "Was it Feminism if he Still Thinks he Played You"
And, of course, "The Gentrification of Feminism"

I like to pose as a woman on tumblr and talk about how empowering it is to let my dog fuck me, and how it denies evil white men the ability to have sex. I go on about this a lot.

I get daily messages from attractive girls asking how they can start getting fucked by their dogs. I get a lot of messages from uggos as well.

>So it's nice to have a mother with a PhD in rhetoric* to tell you things like, "Third wave is silly bullshit. A paradox that enables patriarchy"
Your mother believes in "the patriarchy"? Oh, you poor sod.

Common law has favored men. If you can't admit that, you'll never be able to argue with feminists

I was having a hard time on thinking about how to properly build a reliable profile on normiebook, but somehow your comment made me realize I just gotat buy a new cellphone chip and go whatsapp, just need someone to put me in the group, that would be most fitting.

Long story short I believe the people can no longer think by themselves or take responsability for anything, they are BEGGING for a big state, and I think that's what we should give them.

HOWEVER

I also despise all forms of marxism and globalization, nationalism the only way to repel those evils, I also believe the state should be in charge of the economy to make synch up the market and society in a way both can benefit.
Ex: Invest in medical research, legalize abortion, but it's free only for the poor, make it too expensive for the upper classes so we still get good educated workers, use the baby meat to make drugs and sell them overseas or for the people for a great profit.
I'm a pure leftie, libertarians are right wingers but they're infected with marxism too.
It's more or less a dictatorship where the state provides and protects the people as a mega corporation.

Knowing your enemy is the first step, my comrade in this said, the titles you gave already gave me some ideas, thank you desu senpai.

I just might do it for shits and giggles

[vodka accent:] "Ideological. subversion

>knowing your enemy is the first step

This should never be underestimated

Hold on, I'm on a work computer so I'm trying to figure out how to dump some of my writing without giving away my tumblr username or get in trouble with our corporate NSA wannabe IT faggots

>Slaneesh does´t have pecs like a Greek god on the masculine side.
You fucked up.
Also, the banshee armor has more defined abs than Slaneesh, so much for physical beauty and perfection
Overall 6/10, nice concept , the execution needs work. I appreciate the Tau, and the ape- like, niggerly, Ork, though.

Guys I forgot to say I have access to the IRF and that means I can get ahold of someone's EVERYTHING in life, phone number, address, parents, literally everything the local govt can offer, how can I use this tool?

Okay I'll just try to summarize a bunch of different angles that I hit regularly, I don't hit them all at once so it doesn't seem to scripted or over the top.

My tumblr persona is very feminist. Contempt for men is a common theme. I like to talk about how I go on dates with men, tease them, let them buy dinner & drinks, then go home while they are blueballed. I talk about how good it feels to know that another WHITE MALE (no I don't do cringey all caps shit or say it like that, too over the top- no one can even tell my writing is satire on the blog.) isn't getting to have sex. I talk about how men deserve this and should never get to have sex with women as attractive as myself, and how karmic it is for them to be reduced to involuntary celibacy.

I talk about my desires to be dominated and degraded (towards rape-play even) and how natural it is for women to feel this, and how I used to let men do this in the past, but now it's not safe to let even the most enlightened and male-feminist of men do it, lest they start to feel like they can engage in these activities with all women.

I talk about how letting my dog do this to me solves all of these problems, and how the PH of the semen balances my body and makes me more alkaline and healthy and can even prevent uterine/cervical cancer (PH is a big thing for pseudoscience alternate healing types, I don't know how they'd actually check their bodies' PH without a very large blender, but lol whatever helps my storyline).

I encourage other women to do it and to make the men in their lives feel worthless and un-needed. And they eat this shit up. THEY EAT THIS SHIT UP.

My inbox goes crazy every day. Most of these chicks don't know basic persec and I can dox them in minutes just off their username.

I don't know if you guys can pull it off, very few people on Sup Forums can write effective satire that isn't aol chain email cringe level, let alone write something that is convincing and doesn't seem like deliberate trolling.

You could just dox ppl on their social media accounts. You dont have to do anything with the info, just post raw data. However, be careful any time you are using individual peoples personal information. Feminists become paranoid very easily, and they will use the courts if they can.

The best strategy to fight them is from the rhetorical high ground, which means knowing their material better than they do

How much bunda can a kid like pic related get in brazil? Be serious.

Once in highschool because Stacy was depressed, then you get ditched after losing your virginity, and that's how cyborgs are born.

t. Alberto Cyborg

Try me. Give me an exact scenario you want written

tfw I accuse Sup Forums of not being good at stuff that I want them to suddenly start trying to be good at

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Niggah, I don't need to try. I just went to a panel on feminism at CUNY last week. Your lucky cause I found out some fucked up shit about my ex the other day, so I'm pissed at women.

Now tell me what you want, or leave it

Why don't you try my case? As I said, I have been targeted for reputation murder, I'll try to give the details.

> Some girl is raped by 33 guys in rio de janeiro
> Her bf posts a video of her naked with pussy fucked up bc too much dick while sleeping on twitter
> Nation goes full SJW
> Police Investigate
> Turns out she's a crime faction 16 year old prostitute that has sex to pay off her drug debts
> Police say there was no rape, she said tgere was to not shame family
> Furthermore pics of her show up holding assault weapons and posing with drug dealers
> I state these facts on the classroom and some feminist bitch writes a text about me on facebook and goes full strawman saying I said she deserved to be raped
> Post snowballs into scandal, I get flamed, shit's going down
> Talk to school headmasters, turn them on her, next week I talk to the college's president

Everyone thinks she's right because every woman has to be a victim, and I'm devil incarnate for supporting Trump and Bolsonaro, she exposed me on social media and did some retarded shit, I could sue her but I won't because money.

Write something saying women can openly blame men for their opinions and go full hardcore, autismo this up pls

Two quick questions:

How long should it be

Do you want advice on how to get out of trouble as well

>How long should it be
Feel free, as long as you post before it 404's it's okay, the point is to incite anger and reckless behaviour.

> Do you want advice on how to get out of trouble as well
I never turn down sound advice, think of me as some dude who has nothing to lose so he puts himself on the spot, regardless of how much he's gonna get flamed for it, it's either love me or hate me, so it won't make a difference.

Thanks for the dedication familia, you guys are awesome

First off, I dislike the sneekie approach - when you are revealed, it'll be used against you to prove that you are the evul.
Second, I was thinking about why there are many students4trump on Milo videos. It's worth reflecting on that. One of the important things is, these guys are really enjoying themselves, they are nicheing the "POSITIVE HIGH ENERGY" approach, which makes an amazing contrast to whiney bitches that is the regressive left. For those masses who don't give a flying fuck about the issues themselves, this actually accomplishes a lot. It's soo important to understand how far the pure emotional inspiration can get you. If you choose group-ish approach, work on that - it's kind of sneaky and intelligent, and at the same time it's very honest and noble. Don't win by being worse than them - win by being greater.

CIA? Ok big guy I have some tips on how to CIA these bitches
>1. You don't get to bring friends, make sure to divide them from each other and don't trust anyone too much or you might be betrayed.
>2. First one to talk gets to stay on my plane, try to recruit former members who are now rejected by their group.
>3. He didn't fly so good, don't try to fly to high. Keep your goals simple.
>4. Always shoot a man before throwing him from a plane, anything worth doing is worth double checking it's done right.
>5. Bane? No one care who he was before he put on the mask and no one cared who they were before they adopted feminism so exploit that insecurity.
>6. If I pull that off will you die, don't expose yourself or you're weaknesses.
>7. It would be extremely painful, hope to win but prepare to fail.
>8. You're a big guy, trust your strengths.
>9. For you, don't lose yourself to your battle.
>10. Was getting caught part of your plan? Even defeat can end in victory.
>11. Crashing this plane with no survivors! Only until your pieces are in proper position do you go for the check mate move.
>12. No I'm in charge here! Don't lose control

Yes! That is good.

I wouldn't go full hellstorm doxxing them all, until the end-game though.

At first you need to start small and build them up, into a frenzy, with everyone talking about it, and lots of public drama.

The targets will out themselves, but you all need to keep a good record of what they each did, what crazy stuff they said and how nuts they are. This is as important as the dox itself, and is what is what will make the majority of the populace attack them and get in on the bullying.

When that happens, that is the real and final purge which will drive all the feminists out of the university for good, or for a long while at least.

Let's get more women to let dogs fuck them.

Steal personal 'how I did my first time' stories from Beastforum if you need to.

i dont know why i laff but i laff

>2017
>End up cucked by a laberdoodle

My advice on staying out of trouble: "I'm sorry. At the time I didn't realize what I was doing because I've been brought up in a system that encourages that behavior. I guess I had to have this experience to realize the effect my words can have on people...I guess you guys will do what you have to do, but I'd like to offer to apologize to femanon if shes comfortable with it."

Heres a short post for a test run:

"Okay, real talk. Sometimes when I spend all this time putting on make up or trying on outfits, and its like yea I look fucking hot (lol), and Im just doing it for myself. But even its for me, I still look hot to men, and its like fuck that. I want to deny them the opportunity to oogle at my womanhood. Hoodie and sweat pants day?"

Honestly I am okay with this. I find it hot

But, dont forget the internet attracts weirdos. Ive proposed the idea to 5 girlfriends, none of them were into it

9/11

made me laugh

also, captcha was about recognizing airplanes.

Taking baneposting to the next level, this should be on the first page of any psychological warfare manual, I'm saving every single piece of useful advice you guys are giving, I've been uber redpilled in a few replies.

I think doxxing is more useful to find crazy blog ladies or any hidden online figure that gives a name or is impossible to track, it's hard to get someone's identity if they don't expose it themselves, that makes me question the usefulness of the dox

I kind of said that to the psychologist staff, they were bait questioning me when I sought the institution advice, turns out they were feminists too, but I have my way to persuade them, in the end they literally called her a dumb fanatic and said they were on my side.

Wtf dude

Convince mentally ill or easily manipulated 4channers that feminism is the reason their life is shit so they blow themselves up at feminist rallies

>wtf dude

Live and let live brux

I literally jerk off to these, not trolling. Theres a pretty hot one where the dog fucks a chick in labor

jesus christ. i knew that some people did that, but i didnt realize that there was a seemingly popular forum about it.

god fucking damnit.

>implying the 4chinners dont laugh at heroes who go out due to Sup Forums

We need another Cho desu

>zion's puppets...
Please dont...We have nothing to do with this.

>giving a shit about dumb people doing dumb things

Protip you virgin : Not a single adult takes lefties and feminists serious. Literally ignore them and go about your business they will either naturally stop after they notice nobody is giving them attention or end up in trouble that forces them to stop.

I might trust you this time schlomo, everyone above proved it was the slavs who fucked up our culture so badly, I wonder if bolshevik jews have anything to do with it tho.

[spoiler] I secretly support a greater Israel [/spoiler]

They are punishing people in college for stating facts and opinions, we are losing our right of free speech, there's a small line between getting mad at everything and being a complacent fuck and taking in the ass as a good goy

hello gauchofag

Ok, you got me
> vai um chimas?