What you smoking today, Sup Forums?

what you smoking today, Sup Forums?
>moroccan hash mixed with tobacco

You kill high with tobacco

Nothing like taking a huge bong rip and smoking a marlboro red. Kill yourself.

Because you really need that piece of cigarette there.

And? Okay. Don't mix weed and nicotine at once. So you smoke huh? Part of the diet?

I want to tell you the truth, once you smoke tobacco a lot, it makes stuff normal, not killing anything having it.

oh, because you are a flamboiant flaming fag? gotcha, drink alcohol.

Why not?

Wheres your source that says mixing weed and tobacco kills the high soyboy? Even joe rogan said yesterday mixing weed and tobacco makes for incredible high.

fuck. can't you use a piece of cardboard for building a roach? this shit looks disgusting af.

Im smoking some top shelf AAAA kush feeling good feeling all right its Saturday

most people in my country either build them this way (burning the "cotton" part of the cigarrete a little bit to make the smoke come out easier) or by using the tip of a cigarrette as filter.

Doesnt that filter out some of the thc?

which country are you from?

I don't want to be rude but I wouldn't smoke this haha.

also to answer your question: smoking OG Kush Ice-O-Later and 00 in a pipe this evening.

it sure does

thats why you burn it, trust me it doesn't filter out anything if you do it properly.
I understand it may seem strange but its generalized here and works out pretty good
Spain. Many many smokers here specially in my city, I understand it may seem strange to you but its actually nice

Some awful homegrown, but it was the first grow so I let them off. It smells like basil.

sone good ol skunk (hybrid)

Some frosted prysim with my gf later

1gram which is what I usually add to my spliffs

>cigarette filter
Fucking get out of here, also nothing wrong with tobacco in joints but a filter instead of a roach is abysmal.

dont smoke lol

Hash is a hell of a lot easier to smoke with tobacco, just saying

Buy some roll your own tobacco ;) Don't take it as insult, but it's much better than normal cigarettes to roll with.

People really just smoke cat shit like that?

This. Plus you dont get all the shit they add to cigs

i really personally dislike rolling tobacco, both taste and texture to roll it.
the thing with the cigarrette filter is that you take out the "cotton part" burn it until it's hard and then put it back inside, so it's almost like a piece of cardboard

If that really is from morocco, it was probably up somebody's ass before it got to spain. I am jealous though, I rarely get hash in my bavarian small town.

yeah i know it probably was, it even comes in this suspicious shape
at least it has a plastic envelope

order ;)

Lol

smoking weed is for faggots /thread

the edge

Some Sour D

jack herer

With that shape they were definitely up an ass

I elevates the high, but shortens it by so much more.

Going to get some more on Monday. I live in a legal state, what strain should I try next Sup Forums?

So much tobbacco lol what a shitshow

Alcohol is shit

Y'all are a bunch of faggots. Grow up and be a real man. I smoke straight fuckin dirt wrapped in corn husk. Come at me faggots.

There is plenty of good hash in and around Munich, mei nega.

t. SEETHING SOYBOY who can't find a dealer

Do coke

Fucking slenderman!

they look like little eggplants

I like coke

>can only get his fix from a dealer
Lol have fun being a slave.

Wow, a real man.

jesus christ

Butthash

I feel sorry for the lot of you. I'm Canadian and if you think smoking AAAA kush is for pussies than you probably couldn't handle a toke off my bong.