I just ordered a pizza Sup Forums what about you ?

i just ordered a pizza Sup Forums what about you ?

Clean your desktop

So you have no serious apps at all, just games?

pretty much

>what about you
Taking a bath to soften up my back, going exploring tomorrow with a bunch of friends.

not bad dude enjoy your day tomorrow

Sitting at home, fireplace going hot and some stew cooking on the stove (reindeer, onions and potatoes with herbs).
It's -30 outside and almost a meter of snow.
Gonna find some comfy horror movie to watch.

damn i feel sorry for whoever is out there right now

I was out there all day working. Not that bad with the right clothes.
But it's nice to come home to the warmth.

Fat nigger

Holy fucking comfy

>Dead rising
Mein neger

Sounds like a good life user. Where do you live?

Northern Sweden, small town called Jokkmokk. Well about 30 minutes north of it.

Watching a movie with my girlfriend in a dark room lit up by candles and a small fireplace. Have a cheese fondue and wine. Just a date night.

Enjoy your pizza OP

it was delicious enjoy your night user

Britbong here. Been thinking a lot about one of the Scandinavian countries such as Sweden or Finland. You guys seem to have your shit sorted out much more than us.

thinking a lot about moving to*

Well you are always welcome. But aim north my man. Southern part of our countries are shit unless you like commieblocks, immigrants and grey, rainy winters.
The north is awesome.

Thanks for the tip user.

nice quads

What said.
OR go for Gotland, the big island of the coast.
I live in Visby, amazing place full of history.
Over a thousand years old.

just got back from cardio workout. hands are numb. . might be homeless soon. inhibitions are gone. wut do? I have the willingness to die. is robbing a bank feasible?

>Asking to be doxxed

Kek

>Have a cheese fondue and wine

Fucking pleb tier 'snack' especially for a movie. What movie you watching?

gonna go for a walk to stop being a fatass

Thor Ragnarok. We are both Marvel and DC fans

if you are smart and professional and know the layout of the bank inside and out have a big crew as experienced as you and plan and organise the heist then yes it is feasible

always starting off small and simple is the best option

Also it's a good snack you know, we like to change up what we eat during movies and date nights. Might be a "Fucking pleb tier snack" but we both enjoy it.

thank you

I was thinking place beyond the pines sorta way. any other ideas if I have the willingness to die

flavor?

i'm not sure dude but if you look hard enough i am sure you will come across something or someone that will help you

Look everybody I'm a pedophile

double pepperoni and cheese

what gave you that idea ?

Fucking superhero fags. Pleb snacks for pleb movie tastes. Next time have spicy potato wedges!

Haha well user that may be your opinion, and I respect it. But hey, everyone has their own tastes in things, otherwise the would boring. I might just do that next time.

The world*

So what? If anyone is willing to drive up here (about 14 hours by car from Stockholm) and locate my particular house in the middle of the forest, deal with my dogs then they are more than welcome to "doxx" me...

i would be careful user some people here are not nice and are experienced with finding peoples addresses don't underestimate them

Im about to, what should I get?

Not him but you do realize he lives in an area the size of England and Scotland put together, area that is mostly forest, mountains and open tundra and currently covered in a meter thick blanket of snow rigth?

Hell I live in the same country as him and I wouldn't even try.

Where I live, they call their wedges jojo's or something. Like there is a regional special name. Needless to say, we like our potato wedges.

it's not he's posting dick pics or looking for cp

chill

You sound like a massive faggot

I AM DISAPOINTED OP, WHY IS THERE PUBG ON YOUR LAPTOP BUT NO FORTNITE? SMH

i know but i could imagine there are people determined enough to fined addresses under any circumstances

why are you even here then?

pepperoni my dude

Good ol deepweb ww2 jew meat pizza sounds delicious

it is the only place i can be myself

he has given no name, no online handle, not even a last name - just some bumfuck town... how paranoid are you?

well that's just sad then, can't u be yourself with your loved ones?

why in the shit did you screen capture you taking a picture

Yeah but we know he ordered a pizza. Come on bois get to your laptops and start tracking his ip, we need that pizza

i guess but only partly

I just finished off yet another bottle of whiskey.
Debating going shop to get a 3rd in 3 days but I've got broken ribs so getting anywhere is a fucking hassle.

damn, why? What is it that you cant express yourself wth friends or fam

too late i ate it XD

Be a rad, DO IT

show cock pls

Fuck! Why didnt u save me a piece

pretty much i am too scared what they would think of me

nice games boi

why

there is literally only 1 half eaten slice left XD

OOOOH boi dont u dare that belongs to me

Yeah fuck it I've got to get some form of painkiller anyway, and can smoke a joint on the way back.

Dude you gotta love yourself more than anything else, get around people who really love you and be yourself. REMEMBER THAT THEY L O V E YOU and love is uncondittional.

i just don't think they would agree with my point of view of the world

Just got a haircut

Exploring eh? Make sure you and your boys use lots of lube. Stay limber.

sounds like a plan, may I join you in this oddisey

Hmmmm I dont care about nohaircut, but where is fortnite

With the RAM I have, I can't run most the stuff everyone is playing haha

Been watching YouTube shit all day. Drinking coffee and trying to take a constipated dump right now

Ugh that sucks

noice

>Do you really not have a phone slob?

constipation is a "shit" experience exdee

Oh lord have mercy

i do but the camera is fucked

nice i have wolfenstein 3d too

Got drunk for the first time in months last night. Now I'm hungover. Should be learning lines for a film but instead I'm just Sup Forumsrowsing. Niggers.

maltego?

>he has given no name, no online handle, not even a last name
>he doesn't even have a parking ticket...this guy's a ghost

Wow got PSN?

Snapchat? No I won't send nudes or shit.

FEET

Next to OP, I feel like I'm stuck in the stone age.
But the only one I'm looking forward for the release, if they release it for pc (and probably will not be able to play) is Red Dead Redemption 2

It looks like Pajeet took a massive shit all over whatever that monstrosity is.

Nope. I just game on PC. Used to game on console but I shared them with my brother, so he kept them when I moved out.

I don't really use any phone apps, like instagram, snapchat or whatever.

He's got word at least. All you need imo.

Make snapchat & if you don't like or use it delete it after :)

kek Tor Windows

Kek faggot probably has no idea what he's doing when he uses it.

Not that person but its useful when spamming chats via autohotkey macros and repeatedly adding time to some cuck's chastity timer.

Paint your fucking wall