Black women are attractive

Black women are attractive

Those kind are. The huge hips an fat asses are not.

Fag

i know

Well done, you have a sexual preference!!! Congrats!

>Black women are attractive
Not even niggers like nigger women.

yay new black girl thread the other one just died

I'm a white guy, back in HS I dated this black chick. Shit was pretty sweet, lasted up until we got a fight on the phone, I told her to stop acting like a nigger.

depends. If they arent fat but have big ass and hips that is aweosme. Everyone wants an hour glass figure. If their ass is big from being fat that sucks

awesome more for white men

No they aren't. Stop destroying the white race you faggot marxist.

I'm white nationalist

How many layers of false flags are we on? Is this a false flag of a Sup Forumsack by anti-Sup Forums or is this a false flag of anti-Sup Forums's Sup Forums false flag by Sup Forums?

black pussy>white race.

Dont worry we will create a new super race between black women and white men

In certain circumstances

>diamons jackson

>Black women are attractive
if you need to say it, then it is probably not true.

You will recognize true beauty, no words are needed.

You know this in your hearth

so if someone says a women is attractive it isnt true?

Faggot detected.

she is really cute! any more? nude?

I concur

Hearth: the floor of a fireplace.
"the crackling blaze on the hearth"
the area in front of a fireplace.
"they were sitting around the hearth"

>>A women

nah but hes saying ops forcing it

>so if someone says a women is attractive it isnt true?
He said black women not a women. That is the same shit as all fat women are beautiful or all women are beautiful.

Everyone knows black women are the least desirable according to statistics, this is some special SJW bullshit to say that black women are beautiful while nature says otherwise

I would not say they are attractive. I would simply say that there is a sort of a sense of justice in filling them up with sperm. They just look like the best place a male could possibly put his precious fertilizing juice.
I would not fuck them because i feel attracted to, but because they are just screaming to be bred and bear children.

I dont find fat women beautiful but if someone did I cant really dispute how they feel.

all women are beautiful. I find black women among the most beatiful, them and indian, but I like darker skin. However, there isnt a race of women that doesnt have great beauties.

they are beautiful. Nature doesnt say otherwise, they make my dick iron hard. It isnt just black women, there isnt a race that doesnt have beautiful women, but a hot black woman is way better imo than women of other races.

>I would not say they are attractive. I would simply say that there is a sort of a sense of justice in filling them up with sperm. They just look like the best place a male could possibly put his precious fertilizing juice.
>I would not fuck them because i feel attracted to, but because they are just screaming to be bred and bear children.

This is the most jewish propaganda shit I have read in a while, thank you Chaim

faggot detected

>they are beautiful. Nature doesnt say otherwise, they make my dick iron hard. It isnt just black women, there isnt a race that doesnt have beautiful women, but a hot black woman is way better imo than women of other races.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and your brain seems to like ugly things.

it likes hetero things. I understand you like guys, specifically boys. It is your brain that is wrong. I dont get low test betas like you

holy shit

Horse hair bitches I don't think so niger

No smokers.
No fat asses.

Cute as hell!
Ok, that would be fun.

>hey user, wanna see my bitcoin mining rig? :3

fuck off JIDF nobody gives a fuck stupid fuckin kike

Yesterday i was set for dinner next to a 19 years old, shy nigger. And i'm from Europe, she was a real African nigger. Shy, well mannered, tall, slim. She was too shy to proceed on with any conversation, unfortunately. But her smell. Jesus her smell... i might have VERY WELL had olfactory hallucinations, and i most certainly did have, but i was smelling her womb, her sweat, her blood. This is the effect nigger breeding material has on me. And keep in mind that i'm a 190 viking with green eyes, and modestly squat something above 300 of your americunts pounds.

You seem to have a obsession with calling other people faggots while at the same time referencing that you yourself are straight.

Real straight men do not need to mention that they are straight as if someone thought they were not straight.

You seem to be in conflict. But I get now why you like black women. Compared to white women, black women have much more testosterone and look much more manly.

Perhaps you should look at your confusion more closely

nice larping bro

A reminder this is a JIDF post to make you cucks hard over niggers

Wrong

say gay things get called a faggot.

That is life. And for the record I dont hate you rainbow folk. It is just you come in saying women are gross, so yeah of course we say you are fags. It is all in good fun.

I support your right to get fucked in the ass.

And of course you arent going to say you are straight, we both know that is not true, and we both know you couldnt fuck a pussy if you life depended on it because your dick wouldnt get hard. This has nothing to do with the race of the woman.

And honestly, if you werent gay you need a partner that could increase the testerone of your offspring because they sure arent going to get the testosterone from you. They will inherit your beta gay genes.

virgin alert

>im an infinite faggot

There are gorgeous black women, just like there are ugly, skanky, white women - you can't make any universal judgement based on race or color. All I know for sure is that all racists are the lowest form of pond scum on the face of the earth.

This is top shelf in any color.

are you using google translate?

deep down white men want black women and you know it

it isnt deep down, they all know it without going deep down, unless they are gay

Nice same fagging moshe

I don't know why would anybody humiliate such a lovely creature. She would deserve somebody to fuck her slowly and passionately, sniffing and liking her whole dark matte skin. And, ABOVE AND FOREMOST, why would ANYBODY with a grain of salt waste his sperm over her body, rather than injecting it straight inside her cavities? Possibly going for her perfect eggs?

Ugly white bitches???

i never found her attractive

Another example of awesome. Better than anyone ITT will get.

All that makeup to give their skin some tone.
And their limbs, so flimsy. Black females have big muscles firmly attached to bones designed to sustain a proper fuck by over-aroused partners.

Nah

Faggot

>huge hips an fat asses are not

Thats what makes a woman atractive you faggot, you have to go back to >>/lgbt/

some are so damn hairy tho

black women suck better dick too

i heard that this "girl" its a trap from chaturbate

been looking for a sause on this for so long

You mad you dont get ANY pussy

i can confirm

I gotta disagree - most of them won't swallow.

You don't even believe in the superiority of your white genes.

Because she's a whore and no one wants to be chained to her because of a kid. Just bust on her face, leave her a 5-spot, and be on your merry.

This seems out of place.

I don't know - girl in front has a fat ass.

Short legged, full of abdominal fat (almost like middle-aged men). Disgusting. These failed sluts never practiced any physical activity in their entire youth .

Because she love cum on her face

you misspelled fat apes

In real life I think it would be fun to fuck any of them, but I've always had a concern. I'm not being funny and and not being racist, but I don't know if I could handle the smell.

Is it as bad as I think it would be...or AM I being a racist?