Why are party movies about teenagers? I've had better times in a club than a house party

Why are party movies about teenagers? I've had better times in a club than a house party

>first college party
>19
>show up with a friend that had booze
>party has booze
>everybody is drinking booze
>inclined to do it myself
>beer tastes like piss
>I down like 3 cans and it keeps tasting like piss
>dont even get drunk and still wanna throw up
>everybody is just drinking and playing beer pong
>get bored and awkwardly sit in a corner until it's over

Teenage parties are a meme.

>he doesn't down whisky+coke to get hammered as fast as possible and enter a state where he can finally talk to people
normies please

Are you perhaps a faggot?

Clubs
>shitty music
>if you don't dance people will start thinking you're weird
>overpriced drinks
>some clubs even have ridiculous entrance fees and a drink-minimum
>can't talk to anyone because music is so loud

>If you don't dance people will start thinking you're weird
Turning up to a dance club and not dancing is like turning up to a movie theater and turning your back to the screen

That's what I mean.

I stopped going to clubs because I realized that many years ago. But OP wanted to compare house parties to clubs for some reason. The house parties I went to in my youth were all better experiences.

>i've had better times in a club than a house party

yeah, you actually have to be invited to house parties faggot

>what is VIP

no one dances in those sections they just sit and stare off into space. and clubs are almost all invite only at least here in new york maybe not bumfuck alabama

That's your own fault for not learning to drink before college.

House parties are way better. No lines, meet new people possibly, still can dance and shit depending on party, likely can mooch off of other people's alcohol, still qt girls depending on party.

I genuinely don't get the appeal of clubs.

I've been to a bunch of house parties in college and after college and they're never like what's shown in movies. Hot girls only make up like 20% of all the girls at the party and I wouldn't even touch about 50% of the girls

Most of the good looking girls are already dating someone already too

if ur into techno and shit clubs are obviously better. The best clubs here in Europe are pretty amazing thqhfam.

>clubs are almost all invite only at least here in new york maybe not bumfuck alabama

Really? Here in Europe (Belgium) you can get into any club as long as you pay the entrance fee which is somewhere between 10-20 euros. Sometimes bouncers will refuse to let you in if you're dressed "incorrectly" or seem like a psyhco, but i've never had problems with that.

Beer sucks bro. The illegal drugs are where it's at senpai.

Nigga I didn't drink until I was 19 and lived in a house of 10 other guys who did, and we had great parties, and I had a ton of fun for the most part. If you act like an antisocial weirdo of course you're not going to have a good time. If you're not using alcohol as a social lubricant in those situations while everyone else is having a great time then that's on you familia.

See I live in Seattle and most clubs are overpriced and shitty or places where you go to get shot. I could see clubs in Europe being way better.

Beer pong is the cancer of drinking games. The games are slow and max of 4 people can only play at a time

If I am drunk enough I will almoat always try to turn a game of beer pong into flip cup or something similar (inb4 "I remember when I was in high school"). Flip cup is a high energy game and you can play with many people many times

This

I went out all the time from 17-23. Then i burnt out on it.

By the end I had to get piss drunk and do tons of coke/amph to bear it.

The only way for me to get TURNED UP as black gents would say it is literally hammered+meth or ecstacy. I never got WOOOO from drinking alcohol ever.

But meth and ecstacy makes u wanna kill yourself the day after.

>dont like to dance
>women dont like being approached in bars

Yippie

> Go to club in NYC
> it's a converted train station with tracks still running down the middle.
> me and my buddy get coked up as hell
> he's spaced out, like he's just tripping balls, staring into the tunnel the tracks lead it
> I'm chatting up a hardbody on the balcony and just see him take off into a full sprint and run into the tunnel
> never saw him again after that

you americans are gay as fuck lmao

We get it, you read American Psycho

Dazed and Confused, and Everybody Wants Some (Dazed's spiritual successor) are best. They stay grounded in reality with normal people behaving normally. They don't glamourise anything like Project X, Skins, American Pie etc etc does.

Honestly I thought Project X was trash and promotes a shitty approach to having a good time. Movies and shows like it brainwash kids into thinking that destructive is good. Even look at that picture: drunk kid flat on his face surrounded by empty red cups. This isn't an ok image. There was a person in my college who died just like that, he passed out in an elevator and his friends left him there, (because they were drunk or god knows), his corpse went up and down the building in that elevator. Or another guy who hopped a wall to take what he thought was a shortcut - it wasn't, it was an 8 foot drop. Not sure what killed him, assume it was the fact he was wearing a t shirt in -2 degrees Celsius and froze due to having shattered ankles.

Don't watch this garbage.

Didn't he make a speech first?

>Not enjoying beer
>Wanting to throw up without being drunk
you're the meme

Someone finally understands

>club has good music
>mostly people don't even dance
>small, chill place full of dirty useless hipsters and pseudo poets
>2$ entrance fee
>works as a studio on daytime and sometimes bands play concerts or do rehearsals at night
pick better clubs bruh

Pingas + Ket + Beer is how you make a house party great

>tfw went out all the time from 14-17 and ruined myself

have you noticed that every drinking game includes the loser drinking, and everyone just sort of pretends like it tastes good and they're not just drinking to get drunk so they can have sex or fight and then being able to blame it on the alcohol

why not do real drugs instead, and have sex without guilt, and fight in a controlled environment

plebs are such retards

Maybe the clubs in the US are different to those here in Belgium. A club here would never double as a venue for bands. Bars/pubs do that, but not clubs.

I just seem to have Larry David syndrome when it comes to drinking

which leads me to buying a drink, re-finding my m8s through the crowd, getting there, ending up drinking my drink, and then having to get another one

repeat until I get so smashed I barely remember what happens next

I dunno, there's just always a niggling feeling of 'you should probably go to bar again'

The point of drinking games is to get drunk. The winners just get bragging rights for winning, but they'll end up getting just as drunk either way.

Also, I don't know what piss you're drinking but a lot of beers do taste good like Stella and Jupiler.

forgot my pic

"Real drugs" aren't socially acceptable. Also the adverse effects of long term use of hard drugs are far greater than that of alcohol

socializing is awful. id rather connect with some autistic girl with terrible hygiene via the internet than have to talk to people in real life

Well yeah, if you binge on meth/MDMA/amphetamine you're eventually going to fry your serotonin neurons and feel like death on top of it. Not trying to give you a hard time, I've just seen enough people abuse the stuff like crazy without consideration for the damage they're doing. Next time you roll take 5-HT supplements the day afterwards, it helps immensely in recovering serotonin; at least with MDMA.

>normies are such retards
fixed

I hate these autistic /r9k/-tier complaints

>can't talk to anyone because music is so loud
You just have to speak as loud as you can. If you are high/drunk it even gets fun