KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

koreaboo.com/buzz/clc-sorn-exposes-foreign-members-dont-get-paid-korean-members/
youtube.com/watch?v=XznW8Ti6WWk
soompi.com/2017/10/17/huge-income-gap-reported-among-actors-singers-models/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Softjeong

who is this youngjae and why does he look exactly like jimin?

nä nägätyn ee
nä nä nägätyn ee
>otte :D

fully ____ luda

post more strongjeong

Why does she look sad?

>So the CF money is centered around the Idols like Yoona, Suzy, Irene that basically are the centerpieces of multi-year ad campaigns.
>Irene

>exactly

woah that's freaky, he's very handsome

are we hype for the new 17?

post the purest kpop you have in your collection, /kpg/.
I'll start.

irene is a millionaire off that nuovo shoe campaign of hers alone and not counting the 50 other stuff she's done this year like coffee and that mobile came ad

post hansol

That's a funny dress

this guy's weird fucking face completely unnerves me

see only softjeongs

does anyone remember the source for that info someone posted about idol earnings before?
this might be a case of chinese telephone but i think it said the top 1% were rich af and the average income for those below that was ~$7000usd a year
and presumably much worse for ultranugus

looks nothing like our jim

Don't just view kpop through the lens of kpg memes user. Even if she's "old and plastic" she's a beauty aspiration for a lot of Koreans and they are willing to buy all sorts of shit.

koreaboo.com/buzz/clc-sorn-exposes-foreign-members-dont-get-paid-korean-members/

>According to Sorn, she and Elkie get at least six less than the amount given to their other members

They sure get a lot of money from this idol thing huh

last chance

looks like an upgraded jimin. too bad his group is shit.

Gonna bop on that face

loona is grimes now? youtube.com/watch?v=XznW8Ti6WWk

bop yourself idiot

JAV when?

t-that doesn't look pure...
brb

Here's the whole thing.

soompi.com/2017/10/17/huge-income-gap-reported-among-actors-singers-models/

tapa ittes jo

i remember on debut days when people just referred to him as the fat member
how things change...

She wants everyone to receive awards

Apparently a lot of that is based upon how royalties are collected for non Korean idols. Basically they collect those royalties but getting them dispersed through neighboring countries rights organizations is tricky.

My guess is that if you a Japanese idol working in Korea you probably get your money fairly easily but Thai and Chinese idols get fucked.

he's cute post more

>japan titties tho
word post momo

Who's the richest new gen Idol?

top 3 ugliest kdog (not counting human kdogs)

qt

I wonder what it's like for tzuyu then

irene most likely

not even close

she loves beuing filled up though

What does tzuyu's dad do?

he has the nice lips of Jimin but sharper more handsome features, he's also probably taller, definitely an upgrade.

thanks!
>The same problem was seen in cases of singers and models. Of the 4,667 people who declared their taxes as singers, the top 1 percent earned an average of more than 4.2 billion won (approximately $3.8 million) per year. On the other hand, the lower 90 percent’s average salary was 8.7 million won (approximately $7,700).
and that average probably still counts some pretty successful idols...

I honestly have no idea about Korea-Taiwan. From a tech perspective they are bros but who the fuck knows when it comes to entertainment.

Tzuyu comes from a wealthy family though iirc so I'm not sure it's as critical for her.

Plus all of the JYP,YG,SM idols tend to get pretty plush accomodations.

such a beautifu lname for a beautiful boy

top secret genetic research for the taiwanese government to create super-humans to defeat china.

i don't have many pics of him
but i agree with you

Why do anons pic such uggo waifus. Not in this thread right now. But there's people who actually waifed Chaeyuggo, or Kyla. What's up with that?

Do we count 2013 as 2.5 or 3rd gen?

tfw richer than 90% of idols

taiwan is china. also tzuyu's mum is hot and plastic so i'm assuming he's rich.

create 10/10s

So the top 1% is about 47 individuals. That doesn't even cover all of the primary idols at the big three and it probably heavily weighted towards rich as fuck idols like GD, TOP, Tae, Yoona, etc.

>taiwan is china
it's a different china

hang out and drink beer in his underwear

thats still about 500 "well-off" singers then

Depends on your perspective. If you are from Taiwan then yes if you are from Mainland China then most definitely no.

If you are an american you are rich by pretty much every other country in the world standards. Americans have no idea how bad it truly is outside of it.

Spread across 3 generations of kpop idols and a fuck ton of trot and ballad singers.

why did you do that

delusional sana fags actually think they invented "no x no life"

it just happened naturally

that's the stuff

>definitely an upgrade
I'm going to have to agree

herm outh is so ugly

>If you are an american you are rich by pretty much every other country in the world standards.
lmao

it just comes automatic

>/kpg/ in the worst nugushitting era ever
>/kpg/ says nugus don't earn money and literally have to eat dirt to survive
?

wtfffffffffff

nobody thinks that you fool. you just made that up

shut up you dirty plagiarist

throws people out of helicopters

is that jimin or jae? lol

i'll make your mouth ugly you stupid idiot

gayest post I ever read

he doesn't look retarded there so i'll say it's the latter

I'm starting to like Sana

the lids are his only downside

well the lowest percent made $7,700 but probably also got every expense paid off by their company. so it's ~$640 saved every month. it's the reality to most people in most industries anyway.

>starting to

i've come to realise getting (You)'s is as easy as calling tzuyu ugly

IOI and Broduce has really really disrupted the landscape of kpop. To a certain degree that's been good but it's also resulted in groups that should die sticking around and nugu agencies debuting groups that simply aren't ready to compete yet.