Alooks like I'm now #feelingthejohnson

w h o
c a r e s

F R E N C H S T H E T I C

That's it. I'm a #JebPleb now.

Guess I'm now #BasicforKasich

yeah but the aggregate consistently showed Obama up

I am now a #GaryCherry

How is anyone still wanting Hillary for president?

After all the lies, after the emails, after the benghazi treason...

How in the fuck does anyone like her?

good one, leaf

Literally no one likes her.

Wow, I am now an #Arson4Carson

Hillary won't get a convention bump, the Bernouts are going to riot and she's a cunt who will rub salt in the wound by talking about how she overcame their sexism or whatever.

Niggers.
Old people.
Democrats who don't like Sanders.
W O M E N

Wow I guess I'm a #MarcoFoamBoy now, then.

You underestimate how stupid the left can be.

through various legislation over the years giving voting rights to convicted felons, people with no ID, and literally illegal immigrants, the democrats have made a Republican win pretty much impossible. hillary clinton realizes she's at the point she could pretty much murder somebody at a press conference and still get the presidency.

welcome to 2016 America

Welp this is it, I am a #CuckyForBernie now

thanks waldo's shirt

>how stupid the left

Are you guys just going to ignore all the bullshit Trump has spread?

Bengazi!!
This shit annoys me to no end. The partisan aspect of the gop is sicken. I wish they were as patriotic when previous gop administrations let embassies get wrekt.
Constant right wing whining on obvious partisan ground always backfires

that's it
I am now for §deportthemex

Gavin McInnes said something very interesting about this. Between now and The general elections, three movies aimed to destroy Clinton's credibility will come out. Movies have already proven to have a huge power over the general public. This is gonna favour Trump enormously.

Media has been making Trump look weak. He has to keep complaining about the media, while they run stories trying to degrade him.

Until he takes his gloves off and rips the 7 heads of the Hillary-Hydra clean off of their Zionist supported body, he'll keep bobbing around.

But Trump is a businessman first.

Hillary has commited treason to the country and violated multiple laws and security protocols while in office.

>Zionist supported body,

Are you talking about Trump?

are you not paying attention to the Trump University scandal

Stop being man children. Give it to her already. It's hers now.

Guess I'm #FrenchWench now

There's a staggering difference. Personally, I hate both Trump and Clinton.

But on the one hand you have a man with a God awful personality who also has amazing economic sense and is a great businessman and negotiator. Brilliant in business and economic law.

On the other hand you have a woman with no real political experience, save for the Senate seat she fled her home state to win. She's had scandals in every major office she's held, she's had to resign from Secretary of State due to American deaths on her watch, and now we're currently investigating whether or not she leaked classified state secrets by keeping them on a private e-mail.

One of these people has been subject to immeasurable media scrutiny over their lack of professionalism, they've had rallies shut down by people who can't bear the thought of someone they disagree with leading the country. They've been censored, degraded, and impeded at every turn.

The other is Hillary Clinton. Walking free towards the presidency with liberals clapping while she waves at them and American blood drips off her fingertips.

Yes, but again. Trump is not currently part of the US government.

Of course he's a con artist like the good businessman he is. I'm not saying he's good either.

Hillary has consistently proven she's a criminal and cannot be close to any government role.

I just find it crazy that after her crazy scandals and the fact that she could already be prosecuted and in jail she's still one of the two strongest candidates for POTUS.

>Everyone knows she's a corporate whore.
>A living scandal meme
>Should be behind bars
>Charisma of a cow

But yet here we are.

She's the real Teflon Don.

Her opponent is Trump
Literally any decent Republican would be crushing her

So Trump University is the same as Shillary being responsible for a plethora of American lives lost?

Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord, totally-not-a-shill friend.

Reminder that #cruzmissiles are no longer valid and thus do no damage!

Lol CNN and I assume MSNBC have been doing 24 hour non-stop hatchet jobs on Trump and it only brought him down a little bit.
>HE DIDN'T RAISE 6 MILLION HE ONLY RAISED 4.6 PLUS 1 MILLION HIMSELF
>TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY TRUMP UNIVERISTY
>BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE BIG MEANIE

DELETE THIS

>decent Republican

Dude, it's no secret that Trump is a zionist

I think its a generational thing. Somewhere above maybe 35 or so, liberals just kinda support her.

Because her 'supporters' are all low information voters. They're voting for her because she has a vagina and acts like a sweet old lady that tells them what they want to hear.

When people say that leftists are hypocrites, they're right. A Democrat can get away with rape, racism, sexism, and weapons smuggling and their base will not even bat an eye. Hillary is a straight up neo-con. She's twice the demagogue Trump is.

they haven't even begun to go toe to toe

I think Trump will have a harder time than he should against her, though, because I think that the hillary supporters will go full *not believing evidence* on us

Don't forget the twenty or so scandals and her husband frequenting an Island know for prostituting children and the guy who committed "suicide" before he could turn states evidence on them for white water.

>jews work FOR YOU
>somehow a bad thing

Trump is literally Jewing the Jews and you're so autistic you can't see the nature of power

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

That's it, looks like I'm a #Hilldog One-hundred Fifty Three Millionaire