Not only would Gennaro dismember every fucking overweight, ancient pretender in The Sopranos...

Not only would Gennaro dismember every fucking overweight, ancient pretender in The Sopranos, the whole show also pisses on it too.

Why is Gomorra so good and The Sopranos just average?

Shut up you nonwhite piece of shit

>the whole show also pisses on it too.
haven't seen season 3 but when does this happen? i love both shows

Gennaro Contaldo? The chef who taught Jamie Oliver? He's a spry old guy but I don't think he could take on the entire mob.

Season 3 - Genny kills Ciro.

Sopranos fell off a couple of seasons. Gommora was superb from start to finish.

this point would be more persuasive if both shows were 6 seasons

Best series ever.

Dont be dense.

Try again.

it's a ridiculous comparison. the sopranos is about how being rich doesn't mean you are happy. it's also has humor unlike gomorra. in terms of suspense and violence gomorra is better but the sopranos isn't about that.

Never seen it.

its only good if you like copper kind of stuff. I found it pretty boring.

>hurr durr well made, well written

still not so interesting.

because you are a stupid faggot

Of course it's not ridiculous. Both are series about organized crime. Perfectly feasible comparison.

no it isn't because italian made productions about organized crime never celebrate it unlike italian american productions

What are the women like? There's nothing worse than that bitchy wife/gf who has to interrupt any and all bro moments the guys have

Stop talking waffle. You're embarrassing yourself.

Dead mainly.

You need a girlfriend

Says the nonce replying.

someone disagrees with you and you respond with that? not only are you wrong you are weak with no conviction behind your ideas.

That's exactly what you've done. You projecting little whore. Prove me wrong.

Struck home, eh? Fat faggot

You struck nothing, cock-mongler. No points, no opposition, no evidence - nothing but tears. Every fucking thread in this place is too easy. It's like having cheats on.

ok. in italy the mafia is still a menace that people unknowingly support every day by giving money to businesses that pay protection money (pizzo). for this reason tv and movies have to produce content that insults the mafia as a way to reduce their power and to make sure that young men don't idolize them. that's why gomorra is humorless and the characters are mostly repugnant. not that long ago the sicilian cosa nostra kiled two anti-mafia politicians and they made some movies about that which were strongly anti-mafia.

in the us the italian american mafia is not as involved in people's lives and less dangerous so tv and movies celebrate mobsters. also italian american identity is tied to movies about organized crime. the mafia in the media is unfortunately one of the ways of separating italian americans from regular americans.

Jesus Christ. I've watched both, you don't have to explain them, you empty-headed cunt. They are still similar enough to be comparable.

>Prove me wrong.
i did that.
>They are still similar enough to be comparable.
why? because you say so?
either you are very stupid or too proud to admit that you are wrong. perhaps both.

I can taste the salt from here. A series doesn't have to have exactly the same format, structure, humor to be comparable. Is that sinking into your xanax-addled mush?

>Is that sinking into your xanax-addled mush?
the fact that you have to project insults at me proves you don't know how to argue at all and that you have nothing to say. i don't really care. i will continue to enjoy both shows for different reasons.

You slack-jawed snowflake. I would fucking love to rape you.

because iItalians are homosexuals ok

sopranos has 9,5 this shit has only 7 asdsadsad

9.5 voted for by Americans. The same people that voted in an orange clown.