ITT: moments or episodes that made you drop a show

ITT: moments or episodes that made you drop a show

Cringeworthy as that shit was Misty becomes the best character, if only because everyone else is so fucking lacking in charisma

How else are you gonna get Basketball-Americans to trust you if you do not display proficiency in their tribal custom?

The plane crash scene in breaking bad

>Luke is fucking terrified of people finding out his identity and going back to jail
>So much that he let's cotton mouth go
This shit was just infuriating. Literally no one could force him to go to jail, what the fuck are they gonna do? Bullets don't work, cuffs can't hold him, no squad car can either. All he'd have to do is say no and walk away

The dorne bullshit in s5 of got

she used to be a point guard dontcha know

her interrogation scenes were fucking cringe too, she was a terrible character, 3 old black bitches is too much for one show, at least have one of them be young and cute

I've seen that character before. I forgot the name of the show.
please tell me

BIG

Luke cage

ahh now i remember
that show was meh fucking hate niggers though

GUY

>bullets don't work
>the bullets that injur Luke
>Luke's injury bullets
>the same bullets the cops later get
>they don't hurt Luke
>Luke no get hurt by them Jericho bullets

FOR

I tried giving Luke cage a shot. All the acting barring cottonmouth was just godawful. Writing and action set pieces were just as bad.

YOU

Except he was terrified of going back to jail and let cotton mouth go because of it before he even fucking knew the judas bullet existed.

I really hated cottonmouth because they couldn't go two fucking lines without making him do his corny as fuck fake laugh that people do to seem confident.
Seriously it was every other fucking line he just laughs for no reason

Sauce

>Misty is a Pistons fan

10/10 show when she revealed that

Dogfart

>What is character development?

haha you're a cuck. It's from Westworld you fucking pervert

>see 5+ Westworld threads every day

no surprise Sup Forums's favorite show is cuck shit

You're both right.

let me sing you the song of my people

Keep in mind he's in the same universe as the movies so had the threat of Hulk being sent after him too.