I am Emma Watson, AMA

I am Emma Watson, AMA
Keep it clean please, thanks

Huh. I wonder if he came in her or on her.

Tits w/ time stamp or gtfo. You're not special just because you've been in a movie or two

Which side do you sleep on

You know the rules Emma.
Tits timestamp or gtfo.
Just cause youre a celebrity doesn't make you special here.

Every woman is special in her own way, I will not show my breasts. Women have been treated as nothing but sexual objects for far too long

Which hole do you like it in the most?

>I am Emma Watson, AMA
Bullshit.

Shut up and get yer asshole out for us

I side with strong and progressive women

TITS, or gtfo

abandon cancer thread yololo

What did Harvey get to fondle/touch/penetrate/get sucked?

Alright dude.

I have't spent much time sitting in holes, but if I had to make an educated guess(I went to college while being a moviestar) it would be one that's rounded at the bottom as to make it more comfortable to sit and read about the progressive movement

Nice trips

You have more than equal rights. Point a finger and say he did this he did that. Too many men are being demonized now and you're 3rd wave feminazi bullshit has to end.
Show us your pussy and prove you're equal, we all follow the rules and so should you. And dont forget the Timestamp Hermione!

tits or gtfo.

I expect all of them, not by me though, my feminist pride wouldn't allow for such lewd acts

Memegenerator.not top kek

Much like rape victims I don't need proof, you men have to take me at my word because I am a strong woman. A feminist wouldn't lie and shame women

That was a fun shoot

footfags are the reason I joined the feminist movement, their creepy messages objectifying women are just awful

shut the fuck up. just being a feminist is already shaming woman.

How dare you, feminism is the last bastion of hope for the women of the 21st century! I need feminism because my rights as a woman are threatened everyday by the power hungry old men in government who want to tell me I can't kill my babies

seemslegit.jpg

canceeeeeeeer threeeeeeeeead

Hey bitch. It's me, the Harv. Look, you show these people some of the goodies you got or those photos, and the videos will post up here. Do yourself a favour and timestamp that shit Too, be a good girl or I'll ruin you. It's all hidden for now but unless you u leash a torrent of stuff for the people of Sup Forums mark my words everything will come out and you'll be ruined forever. At least if you drop some stuff you can always say your phone got hacked or some bullshit. If I habe to drop the data here, that humility will never go away.
Be a good girl, like all those other times or your career is over.

I simply will not comply to the wishes of a terrorist, you have abused far too many of my strong female allies and peers. You don't have anything on me Harvy, because when the time came to sacrifice my womanly pride or go for a Harv ride I made the choice of a strong feminist woman.

ITT: the baitiest LARP that ever shitposted
Can't believe I clicked this shit.
I must be having a stroke.

face with timestamp, doesn't matter who you are you need to follow the rules of the internet

And Venezuela isn't true communism.

First off have some respect and spell my name right Hermione. Secondly no? Ok. Fine then. I'll get the USB from the hiding place and start putting it everywhere for you. Hope it was worth it.

Exactly! True communism has never been tried. It's so nice to find an ally among these deplorables

Now I'm confused on who's being sarcastic...

>I'll get the USB from the hiding place and start putting it everywhere for you.
mfw you bait Harvy into posting Emma's good shit just by making a bait thread on Sup Forums

show bob and vegana

I care so remarkably little about this person that posters here would collapse under the weight of their own wut.

lets fuck thi fake thread

emma be like

This is why I need feminism, no woman can escape objectification. Every representation is unrealistic. I would never do something as disgusting as let someone cum on my face, I would swallow.

These are my private pictures, please don't post them

Please stop posting these disgusting fake pictures of me, I'm trying to do something nice for you guys in the form of an AMA. You're being very disrespectful, as a woman I deserve respect

feminism is bullshit and the only reason you are behind it is because you have to stand for something because its good for your public image

amirite? pic sort of related

She's matured into a very handsome woman

timestamp or not true

Male feminists just see what you can't, women are oppressed and need any allies they can get. I welcome male feminists who come with the motivation to raise womens rights in society

looks like someone just fucked her shit up

Are you suggesting that I don't read high quality literature on the state of womens rights? I'm deeply hurt by this